One of my friends was asking me "my internet download speed is slow, how to fix it to make my internet speed faster?" Likewise; people used to search; how to increase download speed in uTorrent android? How to get max torrent speed? How to make uTorrent faster 2019? How to increase & get maximum download speed with a VPN? How to increase internet connection speed? Best uTorrent port, fastest uTorrent download settings, uTorrent Setting Tweaks, Tips, & Tricks to boost your uTorrent's speed, how to make uTorrent faster 2019? How to boost uTorrent download speed 2X faster? How to increase BitTorrent download speed? How to speed up uTorrent for fast downloading? uTorrent trackers for speed 2019 to optimize your uTorrent for the fastest possible downloads, how to make uTorrent faster mac? How to increase internet bandwidth? How to make the BitTorrent download faster? And so on...
To increase uTorrent download speed; here we are going to see quick tips on how to download torrent files faster via torrent software? How to improve download speed? How to increase internet download speed? How to get faster download speeds? As because the trackers terminate repeatedly and change a lot, adding new trackers is important for increasing up to the best download speeds for the torrent files. So they usually suggest for increasing torrent downloading speed by adding healthy seeds.
Boosting the downloading speed is not the only intention of this post but to solve one of the uTorrent problems where you all downloaders normally get stuck to download your desired file and your uTorrent downloader lacking seeders, and you seem to be in waiting for a long time.
Follow these steps to maximize torrent speed by tweaking uTorrent settings & optimizing internet connection with virtual RAM. Furthermore, learn to add utorrent trackers for fast download to increase the seeders which will improve your downloading speed. Learn how to make your download speed faster to increase uTorrent/BitTorrent downloading speed of any best torrents downloader windows clients.
|Increase uTorrent Downloading Speed|
Also, check; Top 6 Tips to Speed Up, Optimize & Improve Windows PC Performance
How To Increase Download Speed in uTorrentSo here is the hack to overcome these slow speed uTorrent problems, the following steps are optimized to provide you best torrent settings that will improve the internet speed:
1. First open uTorrent go to Options >> Preferences >> Network
2. Under 'Port used for incoming connections', enter any port number. Usually, it should be above 10000....I am using 24389.
3. Look for 'Randomize port each start' uncheck this option
4. Look for 'Enable UPnP port mapping' uncheck this also.
5. Look for 'Add uTorrent to Windows Firewall exceptions'. Uncheck this too…
6. Now go to >> Bandwidth
7. Look for 'Global Maximum upload rate' set the value to 20.
8. Look for 'Global Maximum Number of Connections' and set it to 150. (Don't set this too high may cause speed slowdown)
9. Look 'Maximum Number of connected peers per torrent' and set this to 75.
10. Look for 'Number of upload slots per torrent' and this set to 50.
RECOMMENDED: 9 Best Ways To Fix Android Battery Drain Issues // Android Problems & Solutions
Related; 6 Best Ways To Make Firefox 10x Faster than Chrome: AIO [about:config] | Increase Firefox Speed
11. Check this: 'Use additional upload slots if upload speed <90%'
12. Now Go to >> Queuing
13. Look for 'Maximum number of active torrents' and set this to 3.
14. Also, set 'Maximum number of active downloads' to 3. This means at once there may be at least 3 files are downloading. (Don't increase more than this)
15. Now go to >> BitTorrnet
16. Check and enable following options:
'Enable DHT Network'
'Enable DHT for new torrents'
'Enable Local Peer Discovery'
'Enable Peer Exchange'
17. Uncheck 'Ask Tracker for scrap information'
That's all you can now check by adding new torrents to your uTorrent downloader...
How to reset uTorrent settings1. You do not have to uninstall and reinstall the uTorrent software.
2. First completely terminate uTorrent, then go to 'RUN' (in Windows), type: %appdata%/utorrent
3. Then when you're in the uTorrent folder, delete these two items:
"settings.dat.old" and "resume.dat.old"
4. And then relaunch uTorrent again.
Bottom LineALWAYS TRY TO COPY & ADD TRACKERS FROM EVERY XYZ.torrent FILE AND KEEP ALL THOSE TRACKERS IN ONE .txt FILE. WHENEVER YOU ADD ANY FILE COPY ITS TRACKERS AND PASTE WITH NEW TRACKERS WITHOUT DELETING PREVIOUS TRACKERS...
By this method, you always have broad chances to obtain more availability of any file you are downloading.
If you hold the copyrights of the files & you are permitted to share the file anywhere on the internet then, the torrent is legal. However, if you don't have copyrights of the file then you infringing the copyrights by copying definitions, it is strictly illegal. Downloading copyright files/material/content can end up getting you into risk.
If you are downloading/copying/distributing any kind of copyrighted material/content/music/movies from the internet; there is a chance that the law applies for getting DMCA report against you by the authorities and they will find you & punish you. You can't even share any sort of copyright material without the permission of the owner.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!