Blog niches —
Considering that, here today I come with a lot of blogging ideas and most evergreen blog niches which not only drive traffic but the most recommended option for making real money online. You already know much about blogging and some of you may even know about how bloggers do online work to make money. Professional blogging is not just a skill but a strategy that you require to employ to make serious money. Lots of users want to start a blog and many of them lack behind because of less knowledge, zero experience, and failed to guess the online market and so not able to start a blog.
Including blogging experience and professional blogging advice, you must know the different ideas that are there to start your blog and to make money online. If you looking for most trendy and evergreen blogging topics i.e. blog niches then this page is absolutely for you guys. Here I have shared 17 best blog niches by using you can make huge money from it. Find out the most evergreen niches for blogging which will give you high traffic and huge money for you. Excited to know about it! Let's get started.
17 Most Profitable Evergreen Blog Niche Ideas To Drive Traffic And Make MoneyIncluding all, presenting 17 evergreen blogging niche ideas that are still working in the same way and are proven out to be the most profitable blog niches to stay evergreen forever to drive more traffic and make good money.
Check out blog niche list includes most popular, profitable, and evergreen blog niche ideas:
1. Blogging Niche.Blogging is the most preferred choice by most of the trendy bloggers. Every day, several pages are gets published talking about BLOGGING.
To write about blogging there is no limitation, there are varieties of sources to write about blogging. You can publish all the things about blogging on your blog, just make sure your content is unique and useful.
You can start writing about blogging tips, how to improve blog rankings, tips about SEO. The main intention is to teach new as well as professional bloggers about blogging and its new strategies. Try to help, encourage, and support other bloggers to become a successful blogger, and eventually, you'll be successful with them as well.
2. Technology Niche.It is the second most evergreen blog niche that most of the new bloggers like to jump into it. On the internet, or offline, you can see, new technology and strategies are coming up every day. New mobile applications launching on Google play store, new software comes into the online market, new smartphones get launched every week, new SEO strategies are gets redefined every day. The tech world is a huge market and every publisher tries his luck to make money out of it. There are plenty of tech blogs and techno websites available and moreover, many new technological websites get added daily to the list on the Internet.
Almost every one of us is on the internet and use it for all purposes every day, and many users even love learning everything about technology and new updates according to the blog pages published. I can say, especially technology lovers choose tech blogs to grab all new info in the market. Based on this, particularly there are hundreds of thousands of tech blogs in India. Tech Bloggers generate a large amount of money from their tech pages and tech blogs. The main sources of revenue include CPC/PPC ad networks, affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, and specially the Google AdSense, etc.
Tech Bloggers regularly write about the technology topics including smartphone features, web hosting, game development, web design, mobile apps launch, technology updates, technical jobs, web development, moreover, new tips of hacking, search engine optimization, content marketing, digital marketing, promotions, programming languages, detailed app reviews, gadget comparisons, and many more topics are there.
You will also like to read Top 18 Advantages & Disadvantages of Full-Time Blogging
3. Business Niche.You can also make a huge amount of money from Business niche blogs. It is a professional blogging service sector and it related to corporate agencies, industries, multinational companies, and more related to professional works.
The business blog gives an easygoing approach to communicate with customers and educate them about products or services for a particular brand. A lot of professionals and beginners start their business, but because of the lack of knowledge and market research, they are not able to reach to establish themselves as a successful business brand. By providing proper guidelines and coaching you can comfortably make huge money online and reputation in the professional industry.
4. Travel Niche.How much you travel in a week, in a month or a year? Many people want to travel and also looking for more info about traveling. People who love traveling, they can easily make money by sharing travel experience on the internet. You just need to write about your travel experience. Guide the people about traveling around the world. To make more interesting you can put good quality photographs in your blog posts, this is the key to attract the audience to your blog.
Your impressive storytelling writeups and catchy photography skills help to make your travel blog extremely popular around the world; this is how you can make money with a travel blog.
Write about quick tips and advice on how you can travel better, more affordable, and smarter so you can explore the world in a short budget. Not just these things, but you can use your blog as your portfolio for freelance writing on other travel blogs and join 'Travel Communities' formed by other travelers. There are many ways to earn money using the travel blog. You just need to be traveling oriented person, that's it!
Travel blog is the best and most trendy niche placed in the evergreen blog niche list for experienced adventurers and aspiring travelers.
Looking to become a successful travel blogger? Learn how to build & improve your travel blog with 15 Ways How Do Travel Bloggers Make Money? Travel Blogging Tips
5. Health Niche.This is another interesting idea to choose for your blogging niche and start writing blog pages about.
If you have enough & sound knowledge about medical, fitness experts, or if you're a mentor in Ayurveda, certified dietician, nutritionist, yoga trainer then the health niche is absolutely for you.
For other niches, you need to take efforts to reach your audience, but in case of a health niche, you have the biggest advantage that people keen to know and always seeking new information about health and fitness specially online. And if your audience is eager to know then its WIN-WIN situation for both of you.
In health and wellness niche blogs, you can talk about the latest fitness trends, DIY health tips, tips on yoga exercises, or expert recommendations for right workouts, diet, nutrition, etc
As a professional you must know Top 16 Healthy Living Tips for Bloggers | Make Healthy Blogging
6. Career Niche.A lot of people and mostly students who confuse between choosing career path. So, they try to find out the options and guidance from the online gurus. If you have faced the problems in your career and you had come out successfully in the worst situations of your life, then you can guide the people who stuck and are struggling with their careers with your career guidance blog. You need to build your blog site as dedicated online portals providing career guidance, counseling for professionals seeking changes of any stream & keeps students updated with the latest news from their dream colleges.
Many students don't know about the admission procedure and looking for college admission guidance in India & feeling overwhelmed and confused? Many people are struggling to get a job, so you can guide them with your quality career guidance tips and sound career advice about how to get a job, discussing resume making tips, applying for a job, the interview, success factors, interview questions with answers, career assessment, guidance, and development about studying abroad, etc.
Even there are more opportunities to make money with your career advice website that is you can write sponsored posts for a training institute as well as the best career-related material to promote their courses and they will be helping you to make money using your blog that publish new updates on networking, changing careers, executive job search tips, interviewing skills and tips, resume and CV.
Also, job-seekers are looking for in terms of advice, guidance to find out the most preferable and suitable job and work for them. And not only with Google adsense, but you can also use the affiliate program as well to make money using your reputable blog and quality content.
7. Startup Niche.India is upgrading day-by-day, every day. There are many more opportunities and varieties of ideas to start any business and for a better startup.
Launching a startup is one of the strongest initiatives one can take in life. Most of the newbies are struggling and are confused to launch their startup. And so you can start a life coaching business blog. If you are good at business coaching and guiding the people to make decisions then you can start a blog to guide and help people to start their business or work. This will allow many users to find you, get all of their questions answered.
Not only it is the most evergreen blogging niche but also you must know that business coaching is rapidly professionalizing. Collect the startup stories, write the stories about real business owners and the stories behind startups in a good way with the foolproof guide, and share your motivating content on your blog.
Moreover, you can also share the podcasts of interviews of successful entrepreneurs and shares the stories about entrepreneurship & behind their struggles on your blog. You can even guest post sharing ideas of successful startup founders, entrepreneurs, and have links to your coaching website.
Discover unique perspectives on entrepreneurship and you can build your blog as a consultancy and business coaching platform for new entrepreneurs that offers valuable insights and advice on launching the business.
8. Finance Niche.After the Government of India announced the demonetization people want to be online for their financial activities. Mutual funds and personal finance niche is one of the best profitable blogging niches you should try.
Personal finance blogs earn a lot by helping millions of readers worldwide who earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies, and more.
Many people hungry to gain knowledge about finance. There are various topics provides financial advice regarding personal, educational loans, tax returns, volunteer work, financial freedom, retirement plans, investment tips, share market tips, fixed deposit vs mutual funds, benefits of credit cards, income by investment into the real estate such and many more tips are there. Also, a lot of people over the internet who wants to read about it and other financial matters.
You can start your blog on finance niche and provides detailed investment plans and manages portfolios for institutions and individuals to help them achieve their goals.
While writing financial blogs make sure to give a solution that can help the consumer, whether self-employed or a small business owner. Provide the best advice, content, and tools to ensure safe money investment with a good return. Your blog should provide clarity for all of life's financial decisions.
9. Media Niche.The entertainment and movie review niche is the most engaging idea for any new site to start. Entertainment is a cool word and everybody loves it! A lot of people who're slaves of entertainment and especially in the world of the internet there are a lot of people who always eager to get the information and talk about a movie including upcoming web series.
Why not take advantage of this? By reviewing movies you can entertain them with your trending info and media updates, gossip, scoops, and scandals from the entertainment world. This will generate huge traffic on your blog page. Moreover, you will also get paid by reviewing the movies too.
Monetize your movie reviews, TV shows talks, celebrities stats, pop culture, entertainment industry, new movie DVD releases, cinematic news published on your blog pages online, and earn great money using your media releases.
10. Food Niche.This is one of the most evergreen blogging niche and most enjoying blogging niche to enjoy food every day while making money from your published blog content.
A lot of foodie and food lovers are there in the world who want to try and taste new menu and recipes. You can easily make money with food blogging.
Not with just content but the food bloggers are earning a lot most of their money from sponsorships and brand advertising.
Food Blog niche having a broad range of audiences. With the increasing interest of new readers and existing users, it becomes easy to get more popularity and so the food blogger can become successful as compared with other bloggers.
If you provide more attention to SEO, specially on-page SEO strategies then becoming easier for a food blogger to get succeed in less time and to beat your competition.
11. Product Niche.A product review blogging niche can be an excellent way to earn extra money online. Reviewing products and brand services is a great way to drive traffic to your blog and make money out of it.
Its also called influenced marketing where, not only your product reviews about a trusted resource published online will draw traffic, but they are also a revenue stream for serious bloggers. You may see sample product reviews on popular websites like Amazon, Flipkart, and many more.
And moreover, by linking to product pages through your affiliate links like Amazon Affiliates, you can monetize your blog page on the internet and make double money.
12. News Niche.Use your blogs as a social platform to discuss breaking news topics. When it comes to the topic for any news, you have many news channels that come in your mind, isn't it! You just need to know which story is more engaging and the people want to know eagerly.
I’m not saying you should try to compete with actual news outlets. But you can try to write and post updates about recent events and local news that happen in your city.
Once you get better page views, when you build your audience and grab the full attention to post new facts and real stories then you don't require to take serious efforts to establish yourself as a reputed brand blog for posting news and real stories. Not just by advertising, but with a lot of sponsored content from brands and affiliate marketing you can generate huge money from the news blogging niche.
13. Fashion Niche.The fashion blogging is the most evergreen niche, no doubt! Fashion is changing every day, every month, every year. If you interested in fashion and designing then you can start fashion blogs and publish most related and trendy articles to enthusiastic people.
The fashion blog is one of the most successful types of blogs on the internet. It’s a big industry with a huge global audience. Fashion bloggers make a big impact on their audience through their services.
Even if you succeed and able to raise in the world of fashion, you will be invited to major events and receives a special allowance from the organizers. You can sell and even can do business deals with top fashion brands. You are able to engage with creative people with a keen eye for style and fashion. This is one of the best money making sources online.
14. Music Niche.Music blogs have a wide audience who search for critiques on the best and trending music. There is a lot of music lover who always searches for their favorite music on the internet. From the '90s to new trending songs everybody searches as per their interest. So, why not to start a music blog and start making money online.
It is a huge platform where everybody searches for music according to their culture and interest. People enjoy songs from different languages, cultures, and norms. The music industry has big potential for bloggers to write about different types of music like jazz, pop, heavy metal, famous singers, and more. If you love music and knowledge about it this one is for you to make huge money from an influential music blog.
15. Sports Niche.Sports blogs are another evergreen blogging niche and an interesting way to make money online. Every country in the world has several sports and every sport has its popular and best players. Sports blogging may also include bloggers who are writing paid content for teams, athletes, and other organizations. Not only these things but if you are a sports person and having the ability as a coach then you can teach online to your players.
The other format in sports blogging is to write about the latest and upcoming events all over the world. Moreover, a blogger can share the live status of multiple sports on their blog as well as on Twitter accounts that automatically linked to the blogs.
16. Book Review Niche.A lot of people are hungry to read books online. If you are one of them and if you love sharing the experience after reading any particular book then this niche is one of the best suits for you. You just have to review the book that you read, create a blog page, and publish. Always write a brilliant and engaging review of the latest book you read - whether you liked it or not.
Not only just reviewing and posting the book reviews, but also as a book review blogger, including more audience, you will also get a chance to connect with its authors and publishers too. Moreover, with affiliate marketing, you also make more money with commissions by adding your affiliate links into your detailed reviews.
Also, I would say, the book reviews on Instagram & YouTube are more effective and profitable than book blogs. If your reviews are impartial and your writing is remarkable, you'll build an audience. The book review is definitely an excellent niche for any blogger to reach a targeted audience. You read, learn and you earn when you consider it as you write a review. Isn't it amazing!
17. Gaming Niche.If you are a gamer and interested in playing games you can start working under gaming niche blogs. There is a large number of community of gamers looking for articles about the game hacks, MOD apps, newly launched games, gaming hardware updates, game events, game cheat codes, and much more.
With the digital aura, the gaming community has also grown significantly in recent years. And you just required to be there to provide such information that users want according to the game.
Most gaming blogs belong to active gamers, trendy reviewers, and official communities organized by big game developing agencies. They hold international events for gamers and reward premium plans for the best players and winners. It’s a popular blogging niche and growing every day.
Before publishing this post I researched evergreen niches and other most popular blogging ideas but in case if I missed some important topics or any interesting idea to add here then please help me to complete the blog niche list via the comment section shown below.