Online publishers used to search; How do I make a really good blog? How to blog better? What makes a successful blog? What should you not do when starting a blog? How can I make my blog interesting? How to take your blog to the next level? And so on...
A blog is an online diary where you can share your opinions, thoughts, and ideas efficiently & publish valued information, news or updates daily. There are more than 400 millions of unofficial blogs all over the world published already in the blogging industry but only a few of them know about how to improve blog reputation and become a successful blogger. More than 2 millions of blog pages publishing per day for making money online, but only a few of them know about the strategies for building a successful blog website. Each blog and their posts talking about various topics.
There are plenty of advantages & disadvantages of blogging, but I have done a little bit of work for you & sharing most important blogging tips derived from 20 lessons I’ve learned from 10 years of blogging. You can consider these successful blogging tips as a blogging handbook to get succeed in the blogging journey.
Publishing new, unique and engaging content to blog is essential for better SEO and building organic traffic. More importantly, it builds trust and relationship with your existing & coming new readers. I agree that it requires time and patience to grow in the blogosphere, but reading other blogs published by successful bloggers helps you a lot.
|Blogging Tips and Tricks|
GOOGLE PANDA UPDATES: Facts & Fixes in Google Broad Core Search Algorithm Updates 2020 | Sudden Drop in Website Traffic?
121 Killer Blogging TIPS for BloggersHere I'm going to publish actionable 121 blogging tips for beginners & new bloggers:
1. Every blog post must have an attention-grabbing title to attract your reader's attention.Read: Top 10 Best Free Blog Post Title Generators To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Website
2. Choose the best blog topics for your audience.Read: Top 121 Best Blog-Post Topics & Ideas (2020, Edition) To Kick Start Your Professional Blogging Life
3. Every blog post that you are going to publish must be unique.Read: 10 Ways, Importance of Writing Skills Helps in Communication | Business Content Marketing
4. Write with the passion that your readers will adore.Read: 15 Ways How To Write An Effective Blog Post | Content Writing Tips
5. Structure your page with an introduction, a paragraph, and a conclusion effectively.Read: 20 Professional SEO Copywriting Tips for Writing influential Web Pages | Content Writing
6. Used to share your right opinions, thoughts, and better ideas in own words with detailed paragraphs given inside the main part of the post.Read: 9 Ways To Improve Professional Writing Skills in 5 Minutes
7. Find & share quality content that will be viral on social media.Read: 10 Best Social Media Marketing Strategy Tips To Fetch 10x ROI
8. REMEMBER: "Content is king".
9. You must publish a post every day to build a strong writing habit.
10. Use microblogging sites like Twitter, Facebook to advertise your published pages.Read: 16 Benefits And Importance of Online Marketing For The Business | Digital Marketing
11. Find your targetted audience & create the content that connects to them.Read: 10 Ways To Find Your Market To The Profitable Niche
12. Remove broken links now.
13. Earn backlinks without asking or begging.Read: Top 5 Features of High-Quality Backlinks That’ll Rank Your Website on the 1st Page of Google
14. Edit/remove the external resources, links or unwanted ads from the blog.
15. Have a habit to reply to each comment and frequently asked questions to increase your page views per Visitor by 25%.
16. Format your blog posts with headings, bullet points for better readability and SEO.
17. Use a friendly tone in your writing.
18. Find out what readers want and influence them to reply to your page.
19. Be wise for writing a response to reviewers/readers/commentators.
20. Write on the topic, don't tell the story.
21. If you can't find something better to reply to your comments about something, it would be better not to say anything at all.
22. Your own address, location, contact details, Card number you should not include on the post.
23. Never depend on the single traffic source for your blog and business too.Read: Top 15 Strategies How I Get 472,764 Organic Visits Per Month | Build Website Traffic
24. You should audit and decrease bounce rate.READ: Decreasing Bounce Rate: 5 Reasons Why Visitors Bounce From Your Business Blog | Website Analytics
25. Add a forum to your blog for extra user engagement.
26. Invest time to prioritize social media marketing.Read: 12 Digital Marketing Strategies That Can Help Your Business Grow Fast
27. Moderate your every comment and report to stop spams.
28. Ignore/delete spam comments like 'Hie..' 'Nice blog..' 'I have just published this page..'
29. Changing your blog name is not a good option for your rebranding.
30. Choose an amazing blog name that you won't regret.
31. Choose the best possible domain name.Read: Domain Name System | What Is DNS & How It Work | Internet
32. Register your own domain name.Read: 3 Things To Know Before Buying A Domain Name For A Website/Blog/Business
33. Have a meaningful and memorable domain name.
34. Your domain name must be short.
35. Purchase a domain name related to your subject of interest.
36. Your domain name should not be the copy of your competitor.
37. Avoid spelling mistakes in a domain name or any tricky titles.
38. Find and stick with your own writing style and voice.
39. Research & plan to improve every page you write for your blog.
40. Write catchy headlines and blog titles that your readers can't ignore.
41. Become the central place for your audience by talking about yourself in your content.
42. Avoid the dull article & write enthusiastically till the end.
43. Proofread your articles before publishing to make it shareable.Read: 15 Most Serious Blogging Mistakes To Avoid | Fix Blogger Issues
44. Focus on publishing short and scannable content.
45. You must add targetted keywords inside the page content.Read: 5 Reasons Keywords Are So Important for SEO Optimization
46. Follow latest SEO techniques that'll double your organic traffic.Read: 4 Killer SEO Tips To Improve Your Site’s Ranking (SEO) Driving A Better Search Results
47. Don't forget to comment & write responses on other's blogs & become a better blogger.
48. If there are too many, you must remove those annoying ads from the page.
49. Use blogging related hashtags while promotions to boost engagement on your blog.Read: Hashtag Engine Optimization [HEO]: Everything You Want to Know | Future of SEO
50. Stay relevant.
51. Create a framework for your content writing.
52. You need to engage and build rapport with the readers.
53. Interact with other bloggers but related ones.
54. Share your pages regularly.
55. Don’t overthink your page it’s a blog, not a dissertation.
56. Build an active social media community for your blog.Read: Best 20 Blogger Communities To Promote That’ll Generate Huge Traffic To Your Website | Build Website Traffic
57. Review, edit & republish your old pages.Read: Top 3 Key Reasons To Review, Edit & Republish Old Posts | Build Website Traffic
58. Be more attentive to capture our audience’s attention.
59. Finding your voice helps to form your brand.
60. Create a blog posting schedule.
61. Customize and optimize your blog.Read: 10 Best Mobile-Friendly Test Tools List To Optimize Your Website/Blog
62. Announce your blog to the world.
63. Set up permalinks.
64. Experiment with new post formats, diversify your content creation to engage more people.
65. Choose trending blog topics your readers will actually like to read.
66. Follow blogging best practices.
67. Be persistent and fair in your posts.
68. Create a social sharing checklist.Read: Blog Post Checklist: 8 Things To Do AFTER Publishing A New Blog Post | Improve Traffic To Website
69. Perform keyword research & analysis while writing articles.Read: 9 Tips on How To Do Keyword Research & Analysis For Better SEO To Drive Search Traffic
70. Always ends with 'Call to Action' to encourage visitors to revisit.
71. Be a guest blogger to grow your blog reputation & to get more audience.Read: 25 Benefits of Guest Blogging | Why It’s Important for Better SEO
72. Invest in web development, UX design to improve your blog experience.Read: Top 20 Blog Designing Tips & Features that’ll Distinguish Your Blogs From Competitors
73. Make responsive mobile-friendly template design.Read: Making Responsive Mobile-friendly Template Design | Responsive Web Development
74. Install Google Analytics to track conversations & results.
75. Always add images, graphics or videos that support your subject.
76. Create a unique image for your social media sharing posts.
77. Add social sharing buttons in each blog page.Read: Top 10 Responsive Social Sharing Plugins for WordPress
78. Follow advice from professional bloggers.
79. Optimize posting timing & frequency.
80. Publish your blog posts on Monday or Thursday mornings.
81. Send a newsletter to your subscribers with the latest blog post.Read: Email Marketing: 7 Tips Mastering the eNewsletter For Bloggers | Top Email Marketing Tools
82. Submit your blog post to bookmarking sites for better blog promotion.
83. Have a spare blog post ready for publication.
84. You must know, it’s all about the promotion, not just creation.
85. Do not give up on your blog.Read: 10 Proven Ways To Increase Domain Authority (DA) Fast in Your Blogging Niche
86. Regularly track your site performance with website optimization test tools.Read: Top 10 Free Tools For Checking Website Speed And Performance Optimization | Web Page Speed Test
87. Write for your readers not for SEO.
88. Optimize your title tags, meta descriptions, first 3 words of the links for better SEO.Read: HTML Meta Tags - Generate Meta Keywords That Improves Search Engine Ranking [PageRank]
89. Optimize your images for search engine traffic.Read: Top 15 SEO Image Optimization Tips for Search Engine Traffic
90. Follow on-page SEO techniques and avoid novice SEO mistakes.Read: On-Page SEO Checklist (2020 Edition) | Most IMP Factors That’ll Rank You TOP in SERP | Website Optimization
91. Avoid using STOP WORDS warned by Google.Read: List of Google Stop Words To Avoid | PRO SEO TIPS
92. Avoid GDPR Geo-Blocking.Read: How To Avoid GDPR Geo-Blocking | GDPR for bloggers | Guide To GDPR
93. Add custom 'ADS.TXT' file in your website/blog.Read: What’s "ADS.TXT"? How To Add Ads.txt To Blogger/WordPress In 2 Min?
94. Keep an eye on the Google Panda algorithm updates.Read: Google Penguin 4.0 | Panda | Updated | The Changes You Must Know
95. Declare language in HTML.
96. Including keywords in a domain name.
97. The title page should contain a clear, concise and informative title of the article.
98. Provide backlinks to authority sites.Read: 15 Ways To Improve SEO Ranking Fast That’ll Generate Huge Traffic To Your Site
99. Don't buy backlinks.Read: Why Buying Backlinks Will Not Help You With Search Engine Rankings
100. Avoid coping, don’t duplicate the content.Read: 10 Best Free Plagiarism Detection Tools To Fix Copied Contents | Check Duplicate Content Free
101. Your blog template has to be an SEO friendly.Read: 5 Tips How To Choose Best Template For Website
102. Disable plugins & remove default widgets from the blog site.Read: Remove Default Widget CSS bundle, Authorization.CSS To Get Fast Website Loading Speed
103. Get a custom email with your own domain name ID.Read: Get FREE Custom Email Domain Address With Your Own Business Name ID | Best Email Hosting Service
104. Get fast website loading speed.Read: 3 Best Ways To Make Your Blog Load Faster | Blogging Tips
105. Tweet your pages on Twitter.Read: 12 Effective Ways to Use Twitter to Drive Traffic to Your Blog | Twitter Marketing Blog
106. Publish your links on Facebook.Read: 15 Formulas To Drive Facebook Traffic to Your Blog/Website | Promote Your Blog on Facebook
107. Run a successful contest on your blog.
108. Run a giveaway on the festive season.
109. Follow best security practices to make your blog safe.Read: 8 Best Blogging Safety Tips to Make Your Blog Safe & Secure
110. Backup your blog regularly.Read: How to Automatically Backup Your Blog FREE
111. Not just a blogging, but take care of your eye, backbone, & overall health.Read: Top 15 Healthy Living Tips for Bloggers | Make Healthy Blogging
112. Exercise every day.
113. Add videos to your blog posts to increase engagement.
114. Add dofollow to internal and nofollow to external links.Read: Add Nofollow to Blogger/WordPress Comments To Prevent Panda Effect & Spam
115. List the most popular posts.
116. Find and follow the best blogs in your niche.
117. Interlink your pages for search engine and easy navigation.
118. Ask the audience about what they want in the next post.
119. Publish decent 'About me' & 'Contact me' pages.
120. Stop caring about haters and critics, appreciate supporters.
121. STAY MOTIVATED FOR BLOGGING.Read: Top 25 Ways to STAY MOTIVATED FOR BLOGGING | Push Yourself
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!