Blogspot users used to search for; how do I export a blogger posts? How do I back up my Blogger pages/theme/template/posts? How do I recover a deleted blogger blog? Any blogger backup utility? How to import blogger blog? How do I get back a deleted blogger post? How to back up, import, or delete blog? And so on...
Creating a blog is one part but maintaining and developing need extra and strong efforts. Backing up your blogger blog exceptionally valid steps you need to archive if your blog makes money. Every blogger must have some sort of backup system in place in case emergency strikes. I usually backup complete blog in a manual way but without using any blogger backup utility this page will be really helpful for all of you.
It is one of the most important things you should do is to regularly back up the content, every comment, every link & blog posts of blogger blog or any website. There are Automatic WordPress Backup tools available to backup WordPress websites. But here are simple ways to keep your Blogspot blogger blog safe and backed up and extremely easy to use and allows you to schedule automatic backups your blog. Learn how to automatic take backup of your blogspot blog websites by simple methods.
Last time you have seen How to Add Nofollow to Comments To Prevent Blogger From Panda Effect & Spam. Today I am going to tell you about automatic website backup - how to back up your blogger blog site consistently & automatically without any software or any remote backup services. Since you & you alone completely responsible for keeping a recent backup of your blog posts or database at all times, it is the best choice for backing up your blog posts without plugins on PC or another server you like.
How to Backup Your Blogger Blog AutomaticallyIt is obviously a very simple technique, but you must follow the procedure properly as shown below;
- You must have a Gmail account
- Also a FeedBurner account
STEP-1: Using Feedburner account
- Login to Feedburner account.
- Go to >> Publicize tab.
- And next to Email Subscriptions option shown on the left side menu; a new code will be generated for your blog.
- Now according to your blog site (like blogger, wordpress), install that widget.
- Now put your email address into that form in following format:
(Don't forget to put PLUS '+' sign in between)
Example: If you have email address like : firstname.lastname@example.org,
then you need to use
(Here the added 'backupbooster' is a label & that will be create in next step. For now, just put that created email address into it)
Now proceed to following steps;
STEP-2: Using Gmail account
- Now go to your Gmail account.
- Click on more shown on the left side panel.
- Click on Manage labels, there you will see all your labels.
- Now, you need to create a new label; so just put a new label backupbooster and click on Create.
- After this, click on Filters and Create new filter.
Put above created email id (email@example.com) into 'To' text box.
Click Next Step.
- Tick the options Skip the inbox and Apply the label. Select the backupbooster; label from drop down list, then click on Create filter.
- Now you have done all.
There is no need to any Blogger backing up plugin to backup your blog. It is really the easiest method ever. Let me know how you do it... if there is any problem, comment here via comment-section below...