SEO & Importance of Keyword Optimization —
Online publishers used to search; How do I optimize my SEO? Why the keywords are important? Are keywords still relevant to SEO? What are SEO on-page optimization and the importance of keywords in SEO? What is the main purpose of using the keyword in SEO? What is the role of keywords in search engine optimization? And so on.
The keywords are one of the most important words of SEO. You can choose the perfect ones by keywords research & analysis. I also used to do it before writing any content on PBB. I practice using long-tail keywords in most of the articles. I like to use google keywords planner to select the best-targeted keywords. I think it is the best free keywords research tools. The organic keyword research is the essential thing you need to focus on as a blogger.
Most of the bloggers use different types of keywords in seo generated by seo keywords tool. Now, after the Google Panda updates, some of the bloggers are confused at the question are keywords still relevant to SEO? The keyword research is so important that has two parts; short tail keywords & long tail keywords. The short tail keywords are the short words or phrases includes one or two words. These are the most used keywords in SEO. The long-tail keywords are also important; they deserve your focus to add with your content as phrases that search engine able to identify your topic to index. You can use free keyword suggestion, research & analysis tools for generating & identifying target keywords to boost your SEO strategy.
Here I'm going to share valuable keyword research tips & effective secrets for selecting highly effective SEO keywords. Try to identify long-tail keywords for your SEO campaign that will drive massive organic traffic for your blog. Follow SEO tips to create an effective best SEO keywords list that will let you know the importance of keywords in search engine optimization.
Here, I'm going to focus on the most important questions like; What is a keyword in SEO? How to write keywords for SEO? Why are Keywords so important? How to do long-tail keyword research? What is keyword research? What is an optimized keyword? What is the keyword target? How do you optimize your website? How to search for keywords on a website? What is keyword analysis? How does Google keyword tool work? How do you do keyword research? Why are the keywords important to the website? How do you do SEO for a website? What is an optimized keyword? How to Do Keyword Research for SEO? And How Many Keywords Should You Target? So let's check out
Why Keywords Are So Important for SEO OptimizationKeywords are the important SEO success factor not only to drive traffic but also to build page authority & increase domain authority. With better SEO keywords targeting, you can improve your website ranking in Google. Keywords are an essential term in on-page SEO checklist.
Learn more the importance of keywords in SEO to increase your Google search ranking and get listed on top of search results:
1. Keywords help your site to get listed in the search results.What is an optimized keyword? - The working function of keywords in SEO is very straightforward and easy to understand. When the user opens the search engine page and searches something for the required content, then he enters the related words or phrases in the search box. In a few seconds, the engine shows the results that include the list of websites & the related content which having such keywords displayed in the result area.
The site which is well-organized and having most relevant content get top ranking in the search result for those keywords. The user then clicks on several sites for the required content. This is how optimized keywords help the site to get listed in the search results.
You must know 10 Factors, How To Get Your Web Page To The TOP of Google Search Engine - Better SEO
2. Understanding keyword typesFor better SEO, every professional blogger used to add different types of keywords into their quality articles. They use keyword tools to generate related but targeted keywords, particularly for that topic.
But what are the types of keywords you required to know and use?
Short tail Keywords: These keywords includes max three words.
E.g. "Google SEO tags" or "SEO importance"
Long Tail Keywords: These are most used keywords includes more than three words. These keywords or phrases are also named as targeted keywords used in the content according to the user point of search queries (Search volume).
E.g.: "why is search engine optimization important" or "what is meta description in SEO"
You may like to read something new and different; List of Google “Stop Words” To Avoid - SEO Tips and Tricks
3. Targeted keywords help to drive massive traffic to your site.How do you optimize your website? - Any word is referred to as a keyword when it receives a significant amount of searches queries from the search engine in a month. Most of the time, user types longer sentences consisting of more than 3 words, these long tail keywords are the terms then targeted their content and derived by the search engine. So the long tail keywords are more effective as compared to short tail keywords.
Short tail keywords are good for titles, and long-tail keywords can be added in the description since it will help to drive massive organic targeted traffic from the search engine. With the best SEO keywords, your chances of getting higher search ranking on the SERP becomes higher.
For better SEO, you must aware about Top 9 Best Link Building Tools for Better SEO - Improve Your Search Rankings
RECOMMENDED: 5 Secrets of Using Targeted Keywords For Maximum Effect
You may also like to read about my recent experience; I Spent $1800 Hiring SEO Experts And Here Is What I Learned - Learn Advanced SEO
4. Keyword density helps to boost ranking in your niche.Build optimum Keyword Density for Better Ranking - In simple words, the keyword density is nothing but the richness of content that includes the number of keywords. Once you choose the keywords that define the subject of the page and help to derive the interest to your readers, then the search engine determines the topic you talking about on that particular page. When the search engine bots crawl & index your content, it will get understand from the keyword density that for which targeted keywords your page website should rank for. You need to make your content of the blog posts more target-rich by adding good and best SEO keywords to create better keyword density for better SEO.
The use of the targeted keyword is good, but overuse of keywords is very bad practice and dangerous for your search ranking. You can use your targeted keyword for many posts on your website, but that doesn't mean you to use the same targeted phrase “Google SEO tags” exactly several times on your website. Instead, you can use “SEO Google tags” “Google tags for SEO,” & “SEO tags for better Google ranking” on various pages interlinked with each other and Google bot will crawl and index your contents in a targeted category for those particularly optimized keywords you are targeting.
How many keywords you should target?
Adding keywords more than a limit is dangerous. Google or any search engine will determine it as a spamming. I would suggest you use less than 2% of the content or less than five keywords if you have more than 1000 quality words on a single web page.
Jump to section:
- Top 6 On-Page SEO Basics To Consider Before You Build an SEO Optimized Web Page
- 9 Tips on How To Perform Keyword Research & Analysis For SEO To Drive Search Traffic - Beginners Guide
5. Keyword targeting increases 'Domain Authority' fast.Domain Authority (DA) of a website is a score given by Moz that shows how that website perform & rank on the search engine result pages (SERP). The keywords targeting is so important to your website's visibility & search ranking on the major search engines. Keyword research is necessary for nearly everything you do online; from searching anything on Google, for blogging, search engine optimization, and online marketing. Along with link building, and content marketing there is a good impact of keywords rankings on Domain authority, and that is why Keyword research is one of the most important SEO factors.
You may also like to know about brand authority for better branding online; check out Importance of Brand Mentions in SEO and It’s Influence on Brand Authority
Long-tail keyword in SEO - It's essential that your longtail keyword must include in your page title, URL, meta description, & content too. Focusing on the targeted long-tail keywords can be very valuable to improve SEO, and it will help to build domain authority. By high domain authority & with different keywords targetted, you can rank higher for every page in the search results.
Better SEO Keyword Research - Based on the many important factors, Google, and various other search engines display the search results when the user is looking for some particular search terms. And keywords + Domain authority are the most active search factors used by most of the search algorithms. Keywords define the topic and subject of the web page, whereas the domain authority measures how reliable or valuable that page is; the Google & other search engines used to decide DA score by using PageRank, link building & page authority.
You must know new techniques & 10 Effective Strategies To Increase Domain Authority (DA) Fast in Your Blogging Niche
It's so important to choose and include your keywords carefully in your website so that the search engines able to determine the subject and intent of the page. The keywords quickly help to serve better not only for search engines but your targeted audience. Keywords drive targeted audience and so boost your business and also increase domain authority for those words.
So if you want to show up your site in top positions in search results to drive quick organic traffic, then you need to optimize your every page and its content of your website for those relevant and right SEO keywords. This is why making a list of target keywords is one of the primary and most essential actions in any search engine optimization process.
If you think something different than this, then you can suggest and share all your thoughts via the comment section shown below. I really like to talk to you.