Online publishers used to search; what affects SEO ranking? How do I improve my Google ranking for keywords? How can I improve my SEO? What is the fastest way to rank a keyword? How do I improve my Google SEO ranking? How long does it take for a new website to rank on Google? And so on...
The main purpose of "SEO" is to improve site rankings, getting enormous and relevant traffic, and to increase sales and revenue, just short and straightforward.
But, the process is not as simple as the definition looks like. But how to improve SEO ranking of a website fast? How to improve SEO ranking on Google SERP? There is so much competition out that you need to fight & follow the most effective way to rule out there. And because of continuous updates & improvements in Google Ranking Algorithm, the ranking of each blog post from your blog or website will often fluctuate.
Anyways, you have arrived at the right page, now stop searching for increasing SEO rankings from several pages and start to learn SEO strategies and techniques that'll rank you first in Google search results. Check and improve your website for a better search engine ranking just follow these 15 Tips to Improve Your SEO Ranking and get the desired results.
Last time you have seen; Top 10 Websites To Check Page Load Time & Performance, this online website tester sites will help you to analysis your site performance to build the better-optimized SEO page.
Moreover, in the tutorial of SEO onpage optimization we have seen, On-Page SEO Checklist to Boost Your PageRank in order for improving search engine optimization.
Also check: 5 Ways How Wearable Technology Will Improve Our Daily Life
15 Suggestions To Improve Your SEO RankingHow to improve SEO ranking? These SEO website ranking tips will work as a search engine ranking service and would blow off special effective feature that would generate more quality web traffic to your site. These are the most important 15 ways that you should follow if you want to improve the Google rankings of your website in SERP.
Follow 15 Tips to improve SEO and increase your Google search ranking free & fast:
1. Better SEO keyword research.Keyword research is the most basic and most important thing in any SEO campaign.
Know your product, research for the mindset of your target audience and make an effective keyword research with the help of the Best Keyword Research Tools.
It will help you to create quality and relevant content and target the right audience to increase your Google PageRank.
You must know; 5 Reasons Keywords Are So Important for SEO Optimization
2. Quality content.SEO is actually all about content marketing.
Content is the most important search engine success factor till now.
Always create useful, relevant and high-quality content in a user-friendly language. Use proper keyword targeting, add relevantly and quality outbound links and add as much information as needed to justify your blog or article. If your content is not boring and if a user gets interested in reading through it, then you will see a rise in page views and your chances of better ranking will go higher.
Check out quickly; 15 Ways How To Write An Effective Blog Post | Content Writing Tips
3. Page loading impacts search ranking.Not everyone knows, but website speed is also an effective factor to rank better in search engines.
You need to setup CDN for your website to reduce loading time drastically. It also affects the conversion rates of turning your site visitors into your regular customers.
A survey has shown that if a site has a page-loading speed more than three seconds, then 42% of the visitors just abandon that website, and this is not a small number. And after the recent Google Panda updates, I must say, you must remove unnecessary elements, optimize the code and upgrade your web host to reduce your page load speed.
You can use website performance testing tools like Pingdom tools.
Also, check; 5 Tips To Make Your Blog Load 10x Faster | Blogging Tips
4. Optimizing images for SEO.There are more other ways than the size and format of your images to effect on SEO rankings.
You can also use relevant keywords for your image title, alt tag, description to have a more optimized version of your images. This will help search engines to understand your media better and rank them for relevant searches.
For better understandings, check; Top 15 SEO Image Optimization Tips for Search Engine Traffic
5. Structuring H1 & headings tags.It is highly recommended that you use only one H1 tag on your single web page that improves search rankings and make easy to crawl fast.
You can use other header tags H2, H3, .., H6 multiple times.
Include relevant terms, add keywords, make useful and informative titles, and use them in a proper way in your header tags. This will attract your readers to go deep in your content details and results in getting a low bounce rate for your web page.
You must know; Bounce Rate: 5 Reasons Why Visitors Bounce From Your Business Blog | Website Analytics
6. Optimize multimedia for SEO.Only and only content riched web pages attract fewer visitors. Use multimedia content all over your site at relevant places.
You can use images, videos, infographics, charts, and other multimedia content to make your web page look attractive.
7. Optimizing metadata.The meta tags are the part of your site's code and it's been used by Google search algorithm. The keyword and SEO description meta tags are useful for both the users and the search engine bots.
An effective and high-quality SEO site description & information in your meta-tags helps in a great way to rank better in search engines. Due to 'keyword overstuffing', the keyword meta tag is not so much effective now, but the impact of the description meta elements remains as it is. To define metadata, use 150-200 words, add keywords, and write most describing meta tag for your web page.
Use this tool: Online META Tag Generator from URL For Website - Free SEO Tool
8. Tweak social media.This is not a part of technical SEO. But it is a fastest growing SEO website ranking factor for your website; called as a SEO social media marketing.
In the modern SEO techniques, it is an essential element to be included in any SEO plan. It describes different web-based platforms, technologies, and applications, which enable the users to socially interact with other users online. It includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Digg, etc. social media platforms.
As a blogger you must know; Top 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Blog Promotion After Publishing A New Article // Content Marketing
9. Targetted link keywords.Carefully uses the right keywords for choosing an effective page title. It is the best way to describe what kind of content your link is having.
Improve page ranking for a specific keyword contained link.
Avoid misuse of hyphens and not use too many keywords in your page link. This will help better understanding to Google search architecture and ultimately to improve SEO website ranking.
RECOMMENDED: 101 SEO Tips and Tricks For Ranking Higher in Google Search Results | Top SEO Tips
Related; Why Buying Backlinks Will Not Help You With Search Engine Rankings | Advanced SEO
10. publish original content only.Avoid using any kind duplicate content from your site or any other website. The Google search architecture is strict about this.
Unique and original content are the main factors of any high PR website. So it's better to remove any type of duplicate content you have added to your site. You can use online tools available to check whether the content is duplicate or not. Use of duplicate content results in bad rankings in search pages.
Check out; 20 Professional SEO Copywriting Tips for Writing influential Web Pages | Content Writing
11. Outgoing links have positive effects on SEO.Improve your site authority and rankings by linking out to high-authority sites for giving more in-depth information to your users. This thing will also send a trust signal to search engine bots, which results in better rankings.
Check this: Importance of Brand Mentions in SEO and It's Influence on Brand Authority
12. Fix broken links to improve your SEO.How will you react if you find a 404 page after clicking on a link for getting an answer to your query? The same thing happens with your site visitors if they get an error page on the clicked link of your website.
You can use resources like Search Console - Google Webmaster Tool to find and remove broken links from your website.
13. Formatting & navigation - Increasing your website visibility to search engines.Make a user-friendly layout of your site get a better user engagement.
If your user gets a better navigation option on your site, then there are more chances of making them use your site, again and again, and thus increasing the trust flow of your site.
14. Mobile-friendly design is must.You need to check Mobile-Friendly Test Tools That Check Responsive Design With Score.
Make sure your website is ready for mobile-friendly Google search results.
Google has already started penalizing the sites which are not mobile-friendly. We all know that the use of smart devices has increased like never before. Research has shown that a high number of users (nearly to 77%), use their smartphones and tablets to reach out for a product or service they want online. If your site is not mobile optimized, then you are losing a very big number of site visitors or say, CUSTOMERS!
You also required to read:
1. Making Mobile Friendly Website Design [Advanced Tutorial]
2. How to Build Responsive Template CSS
15. Fresh & updated content influence Google rankings.Add new and relevant content consistently to your site. It is one of the best indicators of your site's relevancy for both the search engines and the users. Updating contents at regular intervals help to keep your site ranking at top places. So keep your website fresh and alive!
There are so many other methods which affect your search engine optimization rankings. But if you follow these simple tips, you will surely get a better place in search engine result pages (SERP).
Keep yourself updated, and stay with the competition.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!