Online publishers used to search how to write a successful blog post? How to write an effective blog post? How to write good content for a blog? How to write a website content? How to structure a blog post? How to edit content in writing that rank in search results? How to get content write that converts visitors into readers? What are the writing secrets of professional writers? And what are the things you must know to be a successful professional website content writer? How to write better blog posts? Let's check out.
Writing contents for a blog is hugely popular today, especially in the network marketing business. Great blogs provide high exposure to the business on the net and in turn benefit with an increased profit margin. Great blogs with well-written contents help the business in its expansion and so the client base.
The blog and its contents need to be attractive, informative and clear to understand. With the all but indetailed expert knowledge along with the enormous information available online, it is very easy to create a blog that can inspire your readers and pull traffic for the business. What else is required from a great blogging content?
If you are new to blogging and are interested in jumping into blogging industry, here are listed most important things about blog writing techniques that can definitely help in achieving your goal.
In the previous page, I was talking about; 5 Tips For Building A Successful Website | Web Design that will not only help you to improve your blog readership but more user engagement and better blog reputation.
Also, read the most trending page on PBB; 20 Professional SEO Copywriting Tips for Writing influential Web Pages | Content Writing
How To Write A Good Content For A Website BlogThese ingredients help to make great content discussed below will encourage you to deliver the excellent blog that can pull massive organic traffic for your business. Here I have provided the blog writing format with the solid foundation for quality blog writing. Quality content always showered with search engine's blessings and turns massive traffic of global audience. So, keep writing a worth trustworthy content packed with certain guidelines shown below.
Let us talk about writing better blog posts, web content for your website or a blog:
1. Research on a topic thoroughly.Writing a quality page doesn't mean picking up a topic and start writing on it. To make the content more meaningful and informative; it must require you have to put efforts on research. Today, there are several resources available that you can go through to develop a creative, informative and worth appreciable content for your website or blog.
Google Scholar, Wikipedia, Google Books and many more are always there at your service for FREE. These websites offer excellent articles and research pages by the experts and professionals. You can use that information as a reference for your content and can add more and more colors of excellence according to your standard skills and experiences. Always write a positive content with thorough research.
You must check; Blogging Skills You Required To Be A PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER
2. Publish unique content.Avoid writing copied sentences. Be sure to NOT to write plagiarized text. There are various tools available online; those offers free plagiarism checking service for free. Use such tools to test the text for the plagiarism and grammatical errors.
You must know: 9 Smart Ways To INCREASE DOMAIN AUTHORITY of Your Website
3. Organize properly formatted page.Having a quality and thoroughly researched data needs to be formatted wisely. Here are some important points you need to pay extra attention while formatting a post. A well-formatted post definitely takes your write-up to the next level.
- The start should be attractive. Let us say, you asking questions because of which visitors come to your page, some quick facts, positive hope and so on. Never forget that the first impression is the last impression. A good start can stick the reader to your post till the end.
- The content you are writing mostly suitable for all kinds of users and thus while writing awesome pages you need to focus on all type of readers. Avoid writing only for the one-dimensional reader. The content you write should appeal to everyone and should be acceptable globally.
- End up the content with some attractive lines or questions. This will definitely appeal to the reader and can make him or her to think about the topic, product, service you are talking about.
Check out: 4 Key-Killer SEO Tips That Will Drive A Better Search Results
4. Use 'Popular Keywords' in your writings.No content can find its reader without a keyword. So, it is very important to develop the content that particularly filled up with the popular keywords. The search engine can detect the content only through the keywords highlighted in the content.
Moreover, if the keywords you put are in 'long tail', then it becomes easier for the search engine to trace your content and thereby visitor can easily reach to your blog ads you can easily reach to your targeted visitors. Recently I have published an article that you can check to get more info on; LSI Keywords: How To Boost Onpage SEO For Ranking & Traffic | Keyword Optimization. Popular long tail keywords bring massive organic traffic to your site.
You must read; 5 Reasons Keywords Are So Important for SEO Optimization
5. Don't forget internal linkings.With internal linking, you add value to your content. It is recommended that the content must have at least three to five internal links those take the reader to related articles on the same site for extra information and correlated data.
You can even edit your older post with the links to recent articles that can give extra strength and power not only to your new but also for getting visits on old posts too.
I have shared my recent experience that you must read; Why Buying Backlinks Will Not Help You With Search Engine Rankings | Advanced SEO
6. Format SEO-Friendly content.The ultimate aim of writing the content is to take your business blog site to the targeted audience and exactly for this you are writing the quality content. So, always keep in mind to write SEO friendly content blog pages.
On-page SEO is a very important factor that lets all the popular search engines to know what content is all about.
The on-page SEO checked pages with quality write-up mixed up with full of related keywords, images, internal links, etc. help your content to get crawl and indexed quickly by different search engines.
For better SEO, check out: On-Page SEO Checklist That'll Rank You TOP in SERP
7. Catchy headings & titles.No one has time to read each and every word of the content. No matter, whether the content is informative and interesting; important is to make the reader read the article. And for this purpose, it is essential to design the titles or the headings attention grabber.
Even rich content will be meaningless if it has a boring headline. So, be very careful while creating a title.
Check out; Top 10 Best Free Blog Post Title Generators To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Website
Related; 101 SEO Tips and Tricks For Ranking Higher in Google Search Results | Top SEO Tips
8. Related images & screenshots.Well-chosen & attractive images provide weightage to your content. It adds the value and helps to boost the richness of the content. Secondly, it is much effective to convey your message. One picture speaks a thousand words.
If any part of the content goes on very long, better to add related images to offer visual breakpoints. It draws the attention of the reader. There are lots of free images available online, or with the editing skills, you can create your own art.
For better understandings, you must read; Top 15 SEO Image Optimization Tips for Search Engine Traffic
9. Place headings & sub-headings.To make the content more catchy and easy to understand, it is worth adding heading and sub-heading. You can even list out the important points with bulleted points.
Heading and subheadings make the content accessible and worthy. So, instead of writing too much longer content, break them into points, add sub-headings and bulleted points.
10. Regular & decent font formatIt is worth notable NOT to use decorative or design font. The font size should be standard, with proper line and paragraph spacing.
For headings and sub-headings you can use bold format, else it is highly recommended to write in regular format.
11. Write scannable text.Everyone on the internet NOT to read the whole article on the screen on-the-go. Readers use little pieces of text plus microcontent or small portions of the content to decide whether to read the entire page.
The scannable text makes it easier for the reader to read the required information from the content quickly. It is worth to provide a complete roadmap of the content to the reader as just like a book has an index page. The subheadings, bulleted points play a key role in shaping the text scannable
Check out; Google Penguin 4.0 // Panda // Updated // The Changes You Must Know
12. Short & simple sentences.Avoid writing a kilometric sentence. Cut it to the short & simple sentence. Use simple and precise words in the content to make it straightforward and easy-to-understand. Try to keep your words & your sentences pleasant and brief.
Readers love to read in briefs. Use a communicative language and write in the active voice. If you stick to a particular thought per sentence and write more like you speak, you’ll surely get a higher readability to understand your write-up quickly.
13. Proofread grammatical mistakes.We are here to learn quality content, and from the schooling, we know, the write-up should be free from grammatical error.
Once you complete writing of the content, go through grammatical and spell check through the MS-word or using different tools offered by online sites.
14. Preview before publish.Before you publish your high-quality content, never forget to view, review its visual demo. Go for the preview of the blog post, and if you satisfied, then you are ready to publish it on your blog or website.
Bottom LineContent is a king to any website and especially for blog developers. A useful, informative & interesting content attracts the global audience. The quality content has the power to make or destroy the business. So, it is worth writing a classic content with full of information, preciseness, simplicity, and engaging voice.
Images, bulleted points, headings, sub-headings are gems of the content. Make your content rich with many folds and influence the audience worldwide. Serve readers with high-quality blog posts and drive quality traffic to the business.