Writers used to search for what is a blog and how to write? How do you write a good article? How do you start a blog post? How do you end a blog post? How do I improve my writing skills? How do you start to write an article? And so on...
There are lots of who talks about to start a blog, but not just starting but developing a blog requires lots of efforts. Many businesses looking for bloggers to write articles to start a blog for promotions & marketing. Without blogging there is no meaning of SEO, and in business blogging the Content Writing is must to promote all your products on social media.
To generate inbound leads you must focus on writing effective blog posts with engaging contents to put those valuable call-to-actions that will able to drive leads and customers. Your blog is one of your most important marketing tools for running your business.
Today, in this article, I'm providing you best blogging tips on how to write a blog post effectively in ten simple steps that people will really want to read. There are lots of techniques on how you can write your blog content, and the purpose of the method provided here is that it allows and encourages you to be as original & creative as you prefer. Experts follow these guidelines to write an engaging & bookmarkable blog pages and that helps to build the trust with your readers, educate customers, generating inbound leads and for better branding. Going to share a new perspective that’s will work to help you very well as a writer, independent of your niche. Let's check out how to write like a pro.
Top 10 Tips For Writing A Successful Blog Post For BloggersIt’s usually challenging to consistently write helpful and engaging content.
Follow the suggestions & quick tips here, and you will bypass writing difficulties and improve the ability to deliver valuable content aligned with the business strategy:
1. Consider a structure for your blog posts.You may have more success if you create consistently formatted and/or structured blog posts. A recent study by a writing service showed that having a blog structure not only helped maintain blog traffic numbers, it also helped the writer generate more consistent content.
The structure you generate can be anything you like. For example, some people only write paragraphs of five sentences and then put a joke at the end of each one. Some people set their blog posts out with the same headers every time, and others like to mix their message with text and images.
You must know; 10 Ways, Importance of Writing Skills Helps in Communication
2. Use your own voice and make your own point.We have entered a stage in human history, where people are afraid to put something funny onto social media because it will invariably offend somebody who takes offense on behalf of other groups. Yet, some bloggers (and the president of the US) are doing quite well by ignoring it.
Popular bloggers are not fighting PC thugs, they are simply ignoring them. If they want to say that many poor people adopt a “victim” stance, then they do and they will. They are not saying it to be shocking, they are simply ignoring the many, many, many rules that PC thugs are trying to inflict on the general public.
Check out; 15 Actionable Things To Take BEFORE Publishing A New Blog Post | Content Writing
3. Do not take tips from online tools.People use apps such as the Hemmingway app and proofreading apps, and they completely ruin their blog posts. These tools were designed to sap every molecule of creativity and originality out of your text until it reads like your granny’s grocery list.
You may also like to know; Beginners Guide: 15 Most Common Blogging Mistakes To Avoid // Fix Blogger Issues
Read more; 9 Ways To Improve Professional Writing Skills in 5 Minutes
4. Stay within the same or similar topic or subject area.Later in this article, you are going to read a tip that says you shouldn't let online advice limit you in any way. This is the only tip on this article that attempts to limit you.
Try to stay on the same topic or subject area. Do not go from game reviewer to environmental activist to stand-up comedian each week because your readers will have a hard time supporting you.
As a professional blogger you must keen to know; Top 3 Key Reasons To Review, Edit & Republish Old Posts | Build Website Traffic
5. Switch from 1st, 2nd and 3rd person as much as you wish.Many online articles tell you that you cannot switch in this manner, but why not? Maybe your text will look a little more confusing, and if you do it too often then it will look schizophrenic, but who cares, it is your blog, your baby, and your playpen, do what you wish.
6. Use a scheduling tool and write in batches.Take advantage of the times you are in the zone by writing as many blog posts as you have the energy for. Then, put them into your scheduling tool and schedule them for weeks and months ahead. That way, you do not have to write blog posts for the next few weeks.
RECOMMENDED: 10 Factors, How To Get Your Web Page To The TOP of Google Search Engine | Better SEO
7. Get as schwifty as you like.Use as many obscure and esoteric references as you like. Popular TV shows (Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park) have made a living from it. The Simpsons have stolen the storyline of almost every classic movie. Family Guy without Star Wars references would be like strawberry jam without chunky bits, and South Park without references to celebrities would be like a day at the beach with no sun.
It is true that a large portion of your readers will not be able to get as Schwifty as you would like, but the ones who do get Schwifty will be thrilled at your reference. The ones that don't get it the joke/reference will forget it and move on very quickly with no harm done.
8. If it is boring, then don’t do it.It is your blog, it is your baby, and it is your hobby. With that in mind, stop writing things that you do not want to write about. You “do not owe” it to your readers.
Even if your readers are asking you to cover a certain topic, don't do it if it is boring. What is the point in being a blogger if you are forcing yourself to do boring tasks? You can do boring tasks at work and get paid for it.
Check out; 10 Way, How High-Level Writing Skills Help In Marketing? | Content Marketing
9. Proofread them another day.Long-term bloggers who have been at it for a few years will often admit that proofreading is the most boring part of the blogging process. With that in mind, read through and proofread your blog post tomorrow instead of just after you have written it.
If you proofread it today, you will probably skim over most of it anyway because you know what you wrote and your brain anticipates the next sentence. Read through it tomorrow and not only will you become a better proofreader, but the text itself will be slightly more interesting than it was yesterday.
10. Stop taking any advice that limits you.There is loads of poor advice online, and why shouldn't there be. Think about it, if you walked into a room and asked everybody for advice on a subject, most people are going to give you poor advice. No matter which pieces of advice you follow, try your best to avoid advice that limits you in any way.
If advice says you shouldn't use figures to back up your points without correctly sourcing them, then ignore them because 98.5% of the time they are wrong. If they say you shouldn't spell things incorrectly on purpose, den screw dat. Advice that limits your creativity is probably bad advice.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!