Fix NFS Most Wanted WideScreen Resolution —
Gamers used to search; How to NFS most wanted widescreen fix? How to get NFS MW mod loader? How to fix Need for Speed Frame rate issue? How To run NFSMW On 16:9 Widescreen? NFS Most Wanted (2005) game MOD widescreen fix? How to d3dx9_26.dll is missing in NFS Most Wanted fix? How to get NFS Most Wanted Android black screen/ graphics fix? NFS Most Wanted lag/ FPS/ HD Graphics fix? And so on...
As you know the Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2005 does not have its own widescreen support like 16:9. But with this fix you can able to play NFS: Most Wanted on all the screen resolution displays sizes including 1280×960 1366x960, 1400×1050, 1680 x 1050, or 1600×1200 as well as on 16:9 resolution widescreen displays like 1440×900, 1600×900, 1366x768, 1600x1080, 1920×1080, 1920×1200.
With this ultra-widescreen method, your stretched speedometer and maps will no longer be stretched anymore. These library files will change and make the UI elements according to your sides of the screen resolution without stretching.
This widescreen resolution fix for Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) allows the NFS game to run in widescreen resolution without stretch anymore. This TRUE WIDESCREEN fix is done through the library files and settings that you need extract and copies to the game's directory, not trainer programs nor anything of the sort is required. For more in detail information with proper instructions to fix widescreen Need for Speed games, and download links, follow this page. Just download this fix zip folder and extract it to your game folder. Now run the speed.exe. That's all.
Till now I have published articles mostly on the Android fixes, and this is the first time I am trying to post solutions and fixes related to gaming. It's because the NEED FOR SPEED Most Wanted 2005 edition was my most favorite version produced by EA games.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted is one of the most popular and evergreen games, and that is why there are updates every year to make it more delightful. Recently I have changed the laptop, and so I was facing the issue for wider screen resolution while playing Need for speed most wanted 2005. So decided to fix and share the solution about fixing the NFS Most Wanted Widescreen issues along with shadow and new graphic mod + high-resolution texture effect.
You may also check; 6 Best Ways To Make Firefox 10x Faster than Chrome
[Fix] Need For Speed Most Wanted WideScreen 60FPS + HD GraphicsIt's simple, and you don't need any tool or software to make it possible. If you have 1.2 version, then you need to make it 1.3 (Link is provided). You can check your version just at the beginning of the game.
1. Update your game to 1.3 version:
Download from GamerShell: https://goo.gl/415u7J
(file size: 12MB)
2. Download the Need For Speed: Most Wanted WideScreen Fix plugin:
Download zip file from GitHub-ThirteenAG: https://goo.gl/tAKBt9
(file size: 3MB)
3. Extract everything from the "NFSMostWanted.WidescreenFix" .rar or .zip and copy all the contents including "scripts" folder to the game directory.
4. Run speed.exe
5. That's all.
You may also like to read; 30 YouTube Secret Features & Tricks That Improves The User Experience
Need For Speed Most Wanted HD Graphics + Texture1. Download: NFSMW Mod Loader.
Download from GameBanana: https://goo.gl/XTJvHC
(file size: 50kb)
2. To Install MODLOADER, copy all the content of "MOD Loader manual install" folder to the game directory.
3. Now from the game directory open the file "modloader.ini" & change: ForceEnable=1
4. Download 'Modern Rockport 1.0' & 'Texture Mod'
(file size: 583KB)
Modern Rockport: https://goo.gl/bV9D2p
(file size: 85MB)
(These mods are built with new hi-resolution graphics for roads, better quality for trees & grass, and new texture effects for islands, hills, sky, and others parts of visuals.)
5. To install "Modern Rockport 1.0"; copy all the contents to the game directory.
6. There is a folder "Bonus lighting" contains different versions of lighting effect for HD graphics view,
To use lightings, you need to copy files to ADDONS >> CARS_REPLACE >> LIGHTING >> paste and replace here.
There are 3 lighting effects for each effect you need to copy paste 3 times.
Recommended using '#1' for the brighter view.
7. Now run "Start NFS MW Mod Loader.bat" file, and it will launch the game.
8. To get improved Visual effects, go to >> video settings >> advanced >>
Over Bright >> Turn ON
Visual Treatment >> High
9. That's all.
RECOMMENDED: [Fix] Make Computer Run 10x Faster By Using Virtual Memory | RAM Optimization
You may also like to know; [Fixed] Video Lagging - Play HD Videos on Slow Computer | Fix YouTube Lagging/Skipping/Stuttering/Buffering
Run NFS Most Wanted 2005 in Hi-Res HD Texture + 60FPS1. Go to Game directory >> TEXTURES
2. Open "Texmod.exe"
3. Click on the folder icon from "Target Application" box and choose 'speed.exe.'
4. Make sure the "Package Mode" is clicked on.
5. Now to select package, click on the folder icon. Find & choose "Modern Rockport 1.0.tpf" file.
In the small window at the right side, it will show its version. (figure)
6. Click on "Run."
7. Starting with the new textures, it will take 2 minutes to run.
8. That's all, your game will run in high resolution and HD graphics.
9. Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE, & SUBSCRIBE this page.
I have recently posted a new page on you can check; 15 Best Ways, Speed Up Your Android WITHOUT ROOT
The Modern Rockport 2 with more features and better graphics is testing as a beta version and the final version is launching soon. Stay with us, and we will keep you informed with new updates.
If you facing any issues or want a solution on the bug you facing, then you can share it or contact us via the comment section shown below. I will try to solve and update you, and it will further help to others as well.