Many users used to search; How can I increase the speed of Mozilla Firefox? How can I speed up my Mozilla Firefox? How to increase firefox download speed? What is firefox pipelining? How do I make Firefox Quantum run faster? Does fasterfox works better? And so on...
With more than 22+ million users, the Mozilla Firefox is one of the top internet browsers in the World.
If you have been using Firefox for a long period of time, then you may have seen that it was getting slower as time passed. There are easy ways to make Firefox load pages faster. This is the ultimate guide to making Firefox faster than ever for faster web browsing. This is totally Tested OK boost to speed up Firefox about:config, and proved on all the versions of Firefox.
This booster not only make the Firefox speedy but also it retains RAM memory used that makes it more stabilized. These are very easy & powerful ways to speed up the Mozilla Firefox browser. Learn how to boost Firefox speed & how to speed up Firefox web browsing with the boost slow browser speed. Firefox is also the best web browsers for Android phones.
Anyways, if your Firefox very slow running out or Firefox keeps freezing then check out new tested and updated tricks and tips for Firefox to fix mozilla firefox slow loading pages & how to make pages load faster while you browsing on the same internet.
Most of us thinking about chrome vs safari and the Mozilla for iOS is also available, in-fact the safari browser reviews are good, but the Firefox is one of the best rated browser in browser comparison.
The best feature is firefox firewall and it makes Firefox more secure compared with others. Last time I have published that you may be interested to read; 28 Steps How To Make Google Chrome 8x Faster (100% Working) | How Chrome Flags Speedup Browsing
Benefits of Making Firefox Faster by pipelining methodThis is an ultimate guide that will cover all the proper and effective steps you need to follow to make Firefox run faster if your browser browsing slow.
- This method provides the booster to the Firefox workflow.
- Improves the loading of Web Pages.
- Removes the heavy load on Firefox.
- Reduce memory requirement by using minimum part of RAM.
6 Best Ways To Make Firefox FasterBefore reading all the following steps first you have to back up the setting as well as the profile of the Firefox. In case you don't know how to back up the Firefox, just read this topic: Backup/Restore Firefox: Simplest Method Ever.
These are best tips and tricks to speed up Mozilla Firefox & to have faster-browsing experience. But before starting;
You need to open 'Configuration Tab' in Firefox:
- Open Firefox and type in address bar: about:config & press enter.
- Now the Firefox shows the warning as:
- Click on "I'll be careful, I promise".
1. Speed up Firefox by browser history.In the new address bar, means in tab window in front of filter;
You will see:
- status: default
- Type: Integer
- Value: 50
2: Make Firefox load the pages faster.
- Now right-click on white space below the address bar in tab, go to New >> Integer >> enter 'Preference' name as nglayout.initialpaint.delay
- Press OK and enter the value 0.
RECOMMENDED: Firefox Booster - SpeedyFox | Quickly Make Firefox Run Faster
You may also like to know; What’s QoS? How To Boost & Increase The Internet Speed by QoS | Make Router Faster
3: Double Your Internet Browsing Speed by Defining Small Amount of Memory to Firefoxa. Similarly type: browser.cache.memory.enable in same address bar in tab.
And set the value to TRUE.(Most of the time it is False)
b. Now right click on white space below the address bar in tab, go to new >> Integer >> enter preference name as browser.cache.memory.capacity, press OK.
Now put the value according to following table:
This will make Firefox ridiculously 8X faster.
4: Boost Firefox by enabling its new HTTP cache: Set the Cache CapacityGenerally, the Firefox wants more RAM to work as well as for cache purpose, and we have to reduce this usage of extra memory for caching the data.
- Type browser.cache.disk.capacity
- You will notice that; the value: 102400 (or something like this)
- Change it to 4096.
5: Regain Memory when Firefox is not in actionWhy the memory is to be kept for the Firefox when it minimizes state. To avoid this overflow of memory for Firefox;
- Right-click on white space below the address bar in a tab.
- Go to New >> Boolean >> enter preference name as config.trim_on_minimize, press OK.
- And set the value to TRUE.
6: Stop Prefetching
- Now type network.prefetch-next.
- You will see that its value is set to True.
- Change this to FALSE (only double click on it).
After making the changes according to these all steps, restart the Firefox. And then you will see the boost in the speed as well as the stability of the Firefox along with the memory improvement.