The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Best Android TV Apps —
Android TV, Google’s brainchild, is a smart television that operates on Android software. It’s a silent hero powering countless smart TVs, projectors, and home theater setups worldwide. But the real magic happens when you start exploring its app ecosystem. The interface of Android TV mirrors that of other Android devices, giving you access to tons of apps on the Google Play Store. From streaming services to games, there’s an app for everyone. Some are free, while others come with a price tag. But let’s not limit ourselves to the usual items like Netflix and YouTube.
If you’re ready to elevate your viewing experience, the Google Play Store has a diverse selection of free TV apps designed specifically for Android TV. We’ve tested & listed some of the best apps that you can try on any Android TV or Android TV box. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned user, these apps are a must-have. They’re fully compatible with both Android TV and Android TV boxes, allowing you to seamlessly install them on popular devices like Mi Box, Google Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, and more.
With its impressive selection of apps, including thousands available for free download from the Android TV Play Store, Android TV is quickly becoming a favorite among users. So, what are you waiting for? Dive in and explore the world of Android TV apps today!
Best Android TV Apps You Must Have After Buying New TVLet’s look at some of the best Android apps for TV. Discover the must-have Android TV apps that will transform your viewing experience. Install them now for an enhanced, feature-rich entertaining experience. Here are some of the top Android TV apps that you can download from the Google Play Store and install on any Android TV.
Almost all of these apps are mostly compatible with all Android TVs & can boost your viewing experience. Remember to check the compatibility and requirements of each app before downloading. Enjoy exploring these apps on your Android TV!
Best Android TV apps you must have after buying new TV:
1. Cx File ExplorerLooking for a top-notch File Manager application? Here’s one that stands out from the crowd, meet Cx File Explorer, a robust file manager and storage cleaner app designed with a user-friendly interface. This app allows you to effortlessly browse and manage files on your mobile device, PC, and cloud storage, akin to using Windows Explorer or Finder.
Its package size is 8mb, causing no load on your TV.
It’s swift, lightweight, and smooth, ensuring a lag-free experience. What sets it apart is its ad-free nature, with no hidden in-app purchases. It’s packed with all the essential features, plus a few advanced ones for those who like to explore. The best part? It’s completely free of ads. So, if you’re in search of a reliable, efficient, and user-friendly file manager, this one’s for you. Give it a try and experience the difference! It’s not just a file manager; it’s a game-changer.
It’s packed with a comprehensive set of features mostly even useful for advanced users, without the bloat. One of its standout features is the ability to manage your device’s space usage through a visualized storage analysis. It’s not just a file manager; it’s a comprehensive tool for all your file management needs. Give it a try!
- Organize your files and folders
- Access files on cloud storage
- Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN.
- Manage your apps
- Analyze and manage your storage
- Clean up storage quickly
2. VLC for Android TVWelcome to the world of VLC for Android, a powerful media player that brings the versatility of the beloved desktop version to your Android device. It’s designed to play any video and audio files you throw at it, including network streams, network shares and drives, and even DVD ISOs. It is not just a video player but also audio player (extra added feature for TV users, if they want). It has builtin equalizer, and filters. It can handle all sorts of video/audio formats.
What sets VLC apart is its commitment to accessibility. It’s designed for everyone, and it’s completely FREE. There are no ads, no in-app purchases, and no spying. It’s developed by a team of passionate volunteers, and all the source code is freely available.
VLC has earned its reputation as one of the most popular and efficient media players on all tech platform. And it’s just as fantastic on Android TV, especially if you want to play local media files on your device. The software supports a wide range of file formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, and more. It can even easily decode videos that use the HEVC H.265 codec.
One of VLC’s standout features on Android TV is its picture-in-picture mode, which lets you use other apps while watching a video. You can also play videos on a local network or stream them. The VLC app automatically categorizes your media into Video, Audio, and others. And with the settings inside the app, you can control things like hardware acceleration and more. Even more, it can automatically scan the connected external drive and separate all the audio, video, and media files. It also supports multi-track audio and online subtitles. With VLC, you can enable subtitles for any movie or TV show, stream files directly from the network, and even adjust the aspect ratio and volume equalizer.
In short, VLC for Android is more than just a media player. It’s a comprehensive tool that enhances your media consumption experience. So why wait? Dive into the world of VLC for Android and discover a new way to enjoy your media.
- All formats are supported
- Auto media library
- It supports multi-track audio and subtitles.
- Advanced audio control like delay, audio sync, etc.
3. AirScreen - AirPlay & CastSharing your iPhone screen on an Android TV may not be a native feature, but that’s where AirScreen comes into play. This innovative app enables you to cast screens from iOS devices and mirror them on your Android TV. It achieves this by leveraging the AirPlay functionality of iOS and MacOS hardware on your Android TV devices. This means you can mirror your screen almost as if it were native, without the need for an Apple TV set-top box.
AirScreen, a superior wireless streaming app tool, brings the thrill of casting and streaming your cherished media content onto a bigger screen. It’s compatible with AirPlay, Cast, Miracast*, and DLNA, making it a versatile choice for your streaming needs. Imagine having the power to project your mobile, laptop, or iPad screen onto your Android TV. That’s exactly what Airscreen offers. This app is a game-changer in screen casting, supporting almost all applications from your phone or laptop to your Android TV.
What makes Airscreen stand out is its support for hardware acceleration. This feature enhances performance, allowing you to cast videos up to 4K resolution without any lag or delay. It’s like having a mini cinema right in your living room! But that’s not all. Airscreen is incredibly user-friendly, making screen sharing on Android TV a breeze. Whether you’re presenting a business proposal or sharing family photos, Airscreen ensures a seamless experience.
What’s more, AirScreen supports 4K UHD video, which is a significant advantage. This means you can enjoy content at a resolution not typically available on your iPhone or iPad. So, with AirScreen, you’re not just casting your screen; you’re enhancing your viewing experience.
So, if you’re looking to elevate your Android TV experience, Airscreen is a must-try. It’s more than just an app; it’s a tool that brings your content to the big screen. So why wait? Dive into the world of screen casting with Airscreen and discover a new way to enjoy your Android TV. Remember, great experiences are just a cast away!
- Multiple Protocol Support: AirScreen supports AirPlay, Cast, Miracast, and DLNA
- Works with Various Platforms: iOS 8-16, macOS 10.5-13, Android 5-12, Windows
- Wide App Support
- Screen Recording
4. Button MapperOne of the challenges with many TV remotes is the lack of a dedicated button for streaming apps. Button Mapper solves this problem by allowing you to easily remap any TV remote button. This means you can use the same button to perform different actions, making your remote more efficient and user-friendly. Imagine having the power to customize your hardware buttons, including volume buttons and other keys, to perform any action you want. That’s exactly what Button Mapper offers. This innovative app allows you to assign custom actions to your buttons, whether it’s launching an app, a shortcut, or a custom action, with just a single, double press, or long press.
Button Mapper is versatile. It can remap most physical or capacitive keys and buttons, including volume buttons, assist buttons, and even the home, back, and recent apps keys. Button Mapper is a must-have app for Android TV if you want to customize your remote to work exactly how you want it to. It gives you the freedom to adjust what each button on your physical remote can do, and even lets you disable certain keys if needed.
Its size is 5mb, so it will NOT put any load on your TV operating system.
By adding the ability to double and long-press, Button Mapper enhances the functionality of even the most basic or limited remotes. A one-time fee unlocks more options and customization controls, making it a worthwhile investment if you’re frustrated with your Android TV remote.
For some advanced tweaking you need advanced settings. While root is not required for most actions, some do require an adb command from a connected PC if not rooted. Please note that Button Mapper does not work when the screen is off unless your device is rooted or you run an adb command.
In short, Button Mapper is more than just an app. It’s a tool that puts you in control of your device, enhancing your user experience.
- Remap your TV remote control
- Long press to toggle the custom function
- Remap custom actions
- Disable Button Mapper while using specific apps
Most of the time, in an Android TV OS, the Play Store is not easily accessible, so it is better to map that app for any of less using buttons. Assigning Play Store is the best way to access it quickly on Android TV.
5. Network Stream (Video) PlayerThese players are transforming the way we consume media, bringing the power of global content right into our living rooms. A network stream video player for Android TV is a specialized app designed to play video content streamed over a network. This could be from a local network in your home or from the internet. It’s like having a world of entertainment at your fingertips, ready to be explored at your convenience.
You just need to find out the link (having extension of m3u8) stream playlist files and add it in NS player, done. You will not needed any streaming subscription nor DTH connection anymore. Comment for more help.
One of the key advantages of these players is their ability to handle a wide range of video formats. Whether it’s an MP4 from your personal collection or a live stream in an exotic format, a good network stream video player won’t blink an eye.
And let’s not forget the convenience. With a network stream video player, you’re no longer tied to broadcast schedules or physical media. You can watch what you want, when you want, and how you want. It’s freedom, delivered via technology. So, if you’re ready to take your Android TV experience to the next level, a network stream video player is a must-have. It’s more than just an app; it’s a gateway to a world of content waiting to be discovered.
Network Stream (Video) Player, powered by the robust AndroidX Media library and enhanced with the ffmpeg extension, supports all audio formats for clear sound. It handles special formats like AC3, EAC3, DTS, DTS HD, and TrueHD, and supports various media protocols. It’s an ideal choice for those seeking top-notch media performance and versatility.
- Native Android app with a simple and easy-to-use interface
- Play video files in various formats
- Adjust brightness and volume with gestures
- Audio track selection
- Subtitle track selection
- Picture-in-picture mode
6. Smarttube for Android TvWelcome to the world of SmartTube, a YouTube client crafted by Yuriy L. This ingenious app allows users to stream videos on their Smart TVs, even those without Google Play Services. But it doesn’t stop there. SmartTube is also compatible with Android devices and various streaming platforms like FireStick, Fire TV, Google TV, Android Box, and Roku, making YouTube content more accessible.
SmartTube’s primary goal is to enhance your viewing experience by eliminating ads and sponsor segments. It achieves this through SponsorBlock, an open-source service that cuts through the clutter in your videos. This means you can enjoy uninterrupted streaming without the hassle of intros, outros, sponsor segments, and subscription requests.
In essence, SmartTube ensures that when you’re watching a video, you get exactly what you came for, nothing more, nothing less. For instance, if you’re watching a video about the top ten ways to brush your hair, that’s precisely what you’ll get, free from unnecessary distractions. So, with SmartTube, you can enjoy a more streamlined, enjoyable, and user-focused viewing experience.
- No ads
- Adjustable playback speed
- 4k and higher
- Does not require Google Services
- Helpful international community
- Sync with your YouTube account
7. TV Memory CleanerIts the best memory cleaner to free memory and kill frozen process.
Imagine this: You’re using your smartphone, and it starts to slow down. What do you do? You probably start closing apps to free up memory, right? Now, let’s shift this scenario to your Android TV. It’s a bit different here. Unlike smartphones, Android TVs don’t readily offer the option to clear up memory usage by closing apps. But don’t worry, there’s a solution.
If you’ve noticed that your Android TV is not performing as smoothly as it should, it might be time to consider using a TV cleaner app. This handy tool works by instantly killing all non-essential apps running in the background, freeing up memory on your Android TV.
Think of it as a spring cleaning for your TV’s software. Just like how decluttering your home can make it more comfortable and efficient, freeing up memory on your Android TV can significantly improve Android TV overall performance. So, if you’re ready to give your Android TV a performance boost, give the TV cleaner app a try. It’s like giving your TV a fresh start, allowing it to run smoother and faster. After all, who doesn’t enjoy a seamless, lag-free viewing experience?
Remember, a well-performing Android TV not only enhances your viewing experience but also extends the life of your device. So, don’t let slow performance get in the way of your entertainment. Take control, use the TV cleaner app, and enjoy the difference.
- List all current process
- Kill all process
- Kill all user app process
Bottom LineIn conclusion, your Android TV device has the potential to become your ultimate entertainment and productivity companion. By installing these must-have Android TV apps, you can unlock a world of endless possibilities. From YouTube for entertainment, to optimized tools for productivity, and so much more, the options are limitless. So, go ahead and explore the Google Play Store to find the apps that resonate with your interests and preferences.
Embrace the power of Android TV and elevate your entertainment and productivity experiences to new heights. Happy app installation and enjoy your Android TV journey!