Buying online AC, fridges, washing machines, dishwashers, and other major kitchen and home appliances are now becoming more beneficial choices in India as compared to other countries. There are many benefits in buying household supplies online. First of all, you get unbeatable discount prices. Also, you get brand-new and genuine products. Other benefits include no interest EMI payments, and moreover you also able to return the product for a full refund if not satisfied, etc.
Just to give you an example, below are some of the benefits by the Amazon India, the leading global online retailer, offering the most affordable sale. The same deals & offers are not always available, but it is a good idea to check this link to the special offers page on Amazon.in India's website.
SEO expert used to search; how to research keyword for SEO? How do I find the best keywords? How do you do keyword research for PPC? How do you search for keywords on Google? How do I choose keywords for SEO? And so on...
Keyword Research is a major element of content marketing for of all kinds of online activities particularly relevant for web writers, bloggers, online authors, publishers, and journalists. Keyword research is the process used by most of the search engine optimization (SEO) professionals to find, research & analysis all about the search queries (keyword search volume) that user enters into the search box.
The search engines always look for relevant and high-quality contents which are followed SEO keyword recommendations & included by the optimized targeted keywords that people are searching for & interested to read. There are many search engines and various web sites having lots of content. The search engines always prefer the content which is very rich in quality; also, the materials that contain good keyword density are given high value by the search engines. That is why construction of content with proper keywords research is an active factor for successful internet marketing campaign & social media advertising campaigns.
So building the quality content rich in keywords and search engine friendly, it is vital to consider the importance of keywords research. This would be possible by considering following basics about keyword importance in a proper way. Most of the users used to use Google keyword suggestion tool for website and Google Adwords is the best google keyword generator online tool for keyword research services. Moreover, to find keyword search volume you can use Google search engine itself. All these tools are free, but the question is how to perform keyword research & analysis quickly? Let's check out quick keyword Research guide for SEO.
Before you processed, it is recommended to read about the Keyword Targeting: Why Keywords Are So Important for SEO Optimization
9 Factors For Keyword Research & Analysis in SEO for Search TrafficYou must know that the search engine work in according to the people point of view and not according to the web developers or blogger. The keyword research is nothing but market research that needs to perform to understand how people used to search something and how we as a blogger need to be prepared ourself and build the content according to that with the optimized keywords. Your content required to be compelling and relevant in order to guarantee to return related traffic.
The quality content followed by SEO keyword recommendations will get top positions in search results. So to drive massive organic traffic, you just need to know most significant factors in keyword research & analysis.
Listed 9 most essential factors to analyze for keyword research SEO success:
1. Understanding the basics of keyword research.Each and every web page is created to serve something; like bloggers writes pages to serve better information whereas web developers publish their articles to provide online services. Especially for eCommerce, they showcase the products and services via their each web page. To market their product or services online, each web pages needs to have quality content and optimized by SEO keyword recommendations.
The content rich in keywords are the best content for any web page. And here comes the role of keywords research & analysis. Consider best SEO keywords before you start writing a blog or content for the web page. The SEO keywords & research is the first & the foremost important thing for better SEO. Any blogger who does keyword research correctly he can easily rank his page in a short period of time.
For better understanding, you may also like to read How To Get Your Web Page To The TOP of Google Search Engine | Better SEO
2. Get used to building a list of top keywords.From day one, you should always consider using the relevant but best SEO keywords in the content. This can be done by finding keyword search volume first and then building the content accordingly.
For this, you need to assume yourself as an ordinary person & not a blogger who is looking for information via search engines. You need to look for the same info derived from other but relevant websites that offer same info/service/product online. Look for the search terms, phrases which have more search volume. Moreover, for eCommerce, assume the kind of audience available for the products and services. Also, think about the possible search terms & queries the targeted customers may use for searching. Accordingly, you start creating an initial list of keywords.
Do you know, Google Stop Words you need to avoid adding to the contents check it out for your SEO optimization.
3. Oonline keyword research tools.There are several sites those offer free or paid keyword research tools and are best suitable for social media advertising campaigns. I like to use Google keyword suggestion tool by Google Adwords for a website for searching best possible SEO keywords.
These keyword tools can help you in sorting out the initial list of keywords. Such tools help to find out the right combination of keywords those can be SEO friendly. The keyword research services help you in finding out the right keyword phrases in terms of demand.
You must aware about Top 9 Best Link Building Tools for Better SEO | Improve Your Search Rankings
4. Research the keywords for every product & services.The possibility is that the keyword list you have found online may give you the general keyword phrases including the short tail and long-tail keywords. But if your products and service of your business come under different categories, it is necessary to find specific keywords for every product & services you offer.
Researching the special keywords for each page or product you deliver gives you higher chances for driving targeted traffic & attracting the right audience. With such traffic-driving keywords, you can reach to drive more leads which may become the key factor for your profit that you can gain.
You may also like to know 7 Actionable Tips For A Better Performing Ecommerce Website
5. Optimize your keyword list.Streamlined Keyword Research - Once you end up with the finding & writing of the list of keywords and keyword phrases, you need to optimize them. You need to sort out best suitable keywords for your content or product you gonna showcase on your page. For this, you can also look for free online tools offering suggestions and guidelines. Probably those are paid, or free tools that can help you to refine the keyword list but these tools provide better insights into how to refine the keyword list by considering the targeted viewers.
The refining process is essential as it helps you to get a final list of keywords that best match to your content. The optimized keywords list help to describe the web page or the content accurately to the search engine. The search bot will able to determine the subject & topic of the page with those optimized targeted keywords. The keywords you shortlisted after the refining process are very important; they act as a key to make the content visible for search engines and so the readers.
RECOMMENDED: 10 Effective Strategies To Increase Domain Authority (DA) Fast in Your Blogging Niche
Related; 20 Professional SEO Copywriting Tips for Writing influential Web Pages | Content Writing
6. Think according to the visitors during keyword research.Keywords used needs to be long enough. You should use specific keyword phrases to attract right visitors. Though it may able to attract lower search volume, there are greater chances of producing more targeted results.
Instead of focusing on the keywords recommended by keyword research tools you also need to concentrate on the possible psychologies of the users from different geographic regions. Visitors from various places having different age groups and with the various educational backgrounds think differently and use different languages and slang. You should try to keep the possibilities of different keywords visitor going to use while searching for their information or the product. Getting skilled in using multiple research tools and studying psychology of search queries is essential to long-term SEO success. Attracting visitors is always good but, it is necessary to put a focus on driving better and more targeted viewers. With broad keyword phrases, you can get the kind of visitors & so the customers those can be a kind of lead for your eCommerce business.
Check out; On-Page SEO Checklist 2019 IMP Factors That’ll Rank You TOP in SERP
7. Long tail keywords are work excellent.While researching for keywords, I would like to suggest you to consider finding & using the long-tail keywords always in your writeups. The long-tail keywords normally don't have large search volume, but the person who is searching may be very curious and eager to solve his problem that he must type it in long words in the search box. This is the best way of attracting visitors who are very curious about his searching.
The long-tail keywords offer a channel to drive highly targeted audience for your blog or web page. If you use the long-tail keywords in your content, you get higher chances of getting top search ranking on the search result pages (SERP) for all types of search engines.
For better understandings; LSI Keywords: How To Boost Onpage SEO For Ranking & Traffic | Keyword Optimization
8. Positions of the keywords.We know the keywords are the active factor for any SEO content. It provides the path that drives the visitors from search page to your content on your website. And exactly for this purpose, the keywords are added to each important part of the page. You need to place the targeted keywords in page URLs, meta description, labels, headings, subheading, image caption, alt tags, title tags and off course into the main body of the content.
Before you start writing the actual content, it is thus necessary to decide where to put your keywords. The keywords added to the sentence must be meaningful. There should be enough content between the two keyword phrases. You can add them in headings or subtitles. You can add them in the introduction part as well as the conclusion of the content. If you add any images, you can describe that picture with keyword phrases. This will help to get highlighted in the image search engines results. This is how the position of the keywords is equally important in SEO content.
As a professional, you must know; 10 Ways, How High-Level Writing Skills Help In Marketing? | Content Marketing
9. Keyword density.Keyword density is also an active part of search ranking factor. While adding keywords to the article, always be careful not to add too many keywords. The maximum keyword density of 1.5% to 2% keywords per content is quite enough. I would suggest you add less than 5 keywords per 1000 words for that page.
Overuse of keywords cause you spamming according to search engine point of view, and that will further affect the content quality negatively. And thus it is recommended to add the limited number of keywords per page. Don't cross SEO keyword recommendations that may have a negative impact against your PageRank. Instead of adding the quantity of the keywords, you should consider adding quality keywords. Always add quality targeted optimized keywords to make your content-rich. Avoid overuse of keywords which is harmful to your search ranking.
Don't forget to check; 9 Ways To Improve Professional Writing Skills in 5 Minutes
Bottom LineMore than 95% of the online users always look for the required information by using search engines. They used to type the keywords or long keyword phrase they want to know about; then the search engines search for the content optimized according to SEO keyword recommendations & the web page that contain targeted keywords.
The web pages having related keywords & relevant information get the chance of ranking in the search results. That is why keywords play a great role in the world of Search Engine Optimization. Without keywords, the web page has zero value. For eCommerce to make money from the online business, it is necessary to add content with quality keywords. This helps the businesses or bloggers to bring the targeted audience to their sites; in turn, results in increased sales and ultimately, the profits.
What do you think about keywords and keywords research, does it relevant? Or do you have any better idea or experiences around keyword research? I would love to hear from you. Share your thoughts and ideas via the comment section shown below.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!