People used to search, what are the best SEO techniques to rank higher in Google? Top SEO Tips for Beginners, SEO checklist, SEO for blog pages, simple SEO strategies for websites, powerful SEO methods for bloggers and so on...
Here we are going to discuss 4 SEO plans: how mobile-friendly website help low bounce rate, the effect of targeted keywords, the necessity of quality content, and the adverse effect of duplicating content.
You don't have to be an SEO expert to improve your website search engine ranking. If you own a website, and you're looking to enhance your SEO and marketing efforts, but you're unsure how this expert guide will give you the rundown of the key killer SEO tips that will drive better results, then, I want to ensure you that these blogging tips help you not only to optimize your blog or website for search engines, but also these actionable SEO techniques and strategies will guide you to drive more organic traffic and to promote your website on the internet.
Improve your PageRank, increase domain authority and brand authority with the essential SEO tips. Let’s get started.
4 Killer SEO Tips That Will Drive A Better Search ResultsThere are lots of SEO tips you need to follow, but today I have only listed necessary and most effective SEO tips & SEO techniques. Follow these actionable and most essential SEO tips & tricks you may or may not be doing on all of your blog pages to make them get listed and rank higher in search engines. Become an expert & boost your business.
These are the best SEO practices for improving your site listing in search engines and optimizing your SEO Efforts:
1. Make A Responsive and Mobile Friendly Website
It's well known these days that Internet users are conducting their searches more and more on their mobile phones and other tablet devices instead of computers. Unfortunately, many people haven't accommodated for this and still don't have a responsive or mobile-friendly website design.
Responsive web development and design are capable of easily changing and accommodating your website to the screen size the visitor is looking at it through. When a responsive design isn't used, what a user sees on a laptop screen will show up that same size on a mobile screen.
Responsive design lowers the bounce rate, else this makes it hard for your visitors to view your website and navigate it. This can really put a damper on your SEO and marketing efforts. Instead, it's a good idea to hire a developer who is skilled in responsive design and who can easily make the necessary changes that allow your website to adjust to the screen size it’s viewed on. This will help to make your visitors happy, thus leading to more traffic.
Also check: Making Responsive Mobile-friendly Template Design | Responsive Web Development
2. Use More Targeted Keywords
Keywords are used in content to help optimize it for search engines. While you don't want to overuse keywords (keyword stuffing), keywords throughout your content can contribute to improving your rankings. The trick is knowing which keywords to target.
Keywords are grouped into 3 separate main groups:
- Generic Keywords – Generic keywords refer to plain keywords such as red shoes, green ball, digital camera. These keywords are generally used by many websites and have a higher competition rating. This means they're harder to rank for because everyone is using them.
- Broad Match Keywords – Broad match keywords refer to keywords that offer a little more information. These may appear as red soccer shoes, green tennis ball, Canon digital camera. These give more insight into what a user is searching for and narrows down their search parameters. However, these types of keywords generally also have a high competition rating.
- Long Tail Keywords – Long tail keywords are great keywords to use and to rank for because they tend to have lower competition, but in saying that they can also have low search results each month. However, they can be very useful in making your PageRank high for specific products or services. Long tail keywords can appear as 'where can I buy cheap red soccer shoes' or 'how to serve a green tennis ball on court'. Using long tail keywords that are relevant to your products, services or blogs can help you to gain more authority with your website rankings and SEO efforts. For better understandings; check out: LSI Keywords: How To Boost On page SEO For Ranking & Traffic | Keyword Optimization
When choosing targetted keywords, you can use tools such as Google Keyword Planner to help work out the best ones you need. All you need to do is type in the keyword, set the settings to the country you're in and let Google bring up the results for the month. When placing keywords into your content only use one keyword every 150-200 words or more, this will lessen the chance of keyword stuffing and get penalized by Google.
You may also like to read: 3 Rules For Choosing The Perfect Domain Name | Blogging Tips
3. Write and Deliver Quality Content
On all websites, you need some form of content to help sell a product, service, or to give information to your readership. However, what many don't realize that quality content trumps quantity every time. When delivering blogs and other content to your readers you need to make sure it's of good quality. Uploading mediocre content can hurt your website rankings badly. It also won't continually attract visitors to your website because you aren't offering anything of value to them. Instead of that, you require being structured while publishing your blog content.
For writing and delivering quality content that will improve your SEO efforts you can follow these rules:
- Write content that is valuable, and that answers a question your audience is looking to have answered.
- Write catchy headlines. For example; 'SEO Techniques For Better Search Results' isn't as interesting as "Top 5 SEO Strategies that will double your search traffic in a month."
- Break up your content using paragraphing, bullet points, and subheadings to balance out white space better. If there’s no breakage in the content, the visitor will get reader fatigue because there’s no real stopping point.
- Make sure all grammar and spelling are to the highest standards. People will take you more seriously if your content isn’t riddled with spelling mistakes.
- Show examples if you're trying to explain something. This can be through written examples or screenshots.
- Try to use quality images every time that are relevant to your overall post. These should be royalty free images from the site like Shutterstock, Pixabay or iStock.
RECOMMENDED: 101 Most-Wanted SEO Tips For Ranking Higher in Google Search Results | Top SEO Tips
4. Avoid Duplicate Content
One thing that can hurt your SEO rankings more than anything is having duplicate content on your website. Google flags duplicate content and therefore makes it harder for you to rank high in search engines. Duplicate content is referred to as any content that has been duplicated (copy/paste) from another website, where two different websites use the same content. This can be seen as:
- Product descriptions
- Blog posts
- URL links
- Google listings
- + more
In order to remove duplication, you simply need to rewrite everything and run it through a plagiarism checker such as Copyscape.com. Programs such as this can show you which areas are duplicated and that require fixing. By rewriting everything, including new blogs, you will see a big difference in your SEO and website ranking.
Also check: Get An Email Alert When Google Indexed Your Recent Blog Post [Google Alerts]
Bottom LineSEO is an essential foundation for any website to ensure rankings improve over time. By taking some time to these key areas, you have the potential to improve your overall website rankings in time really. Whether you’ve just started up a new website or you’ve had one for years, you have the potential to get results really. So, are you ready to improve your website rankings by implementing these key SEO tips?
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!