How to get traffic to your website free? How to increase website traffic fast? How to increase website traffic through Google? How to drive traffic to eCommerce site? Check out the effective ways and quick ideas to increase website traffic fast.
The content quality is most important, but you have to keep an eye on Most Important Things to Consider Before Building an SEO Optimized Web Page to make your readers aware of your posts. But most of the time, this won't happen, and people failed to notice your great content, and thus, we need manually to promote our posts on social bookmarking sites to share your blog posts so people will get an idea about your blog post.
Remember, a reader will not come automatically to visit your site, even you have published great content; you need to work on marketing to promote each post right after publishing new blog posts. But where to promote your blog posts link? What are the places to share your new blog? Where to share blog posts after publishing for better promotion? Where to advertise your blog? How to get traffic to blog? How to promote new blog posts? And what are the different ways & blog promotion strategies to share, promote, and distribute a blog post right after you publish it to get even more traffic; if you see, marketing a blog is a headache and that needs extra attention; well, no need to worry, we have listed; 20 Sites You Should Be Sharing Blog Posts To Drive More Traffic To Your Site, moreover, it will help to make money by online promoting your site posts. Learn how to drive instant website traffic for your blog.
Last time we saw, 5 Things To Do AFTER Publishing A New Blog Post. And it is IMP to know most significant things to do after writing & publishing a new article/post, and that'll definitely drive more organic traffic to the site; not only quality but relevant, targeted traffic that can be afterward able to generate and attract returning visitors. And today, we are going to see 20 places to submit your blog posts for more exposure, which will promote your newly published articles or blog & will help to get more readers to your blog posts and ultimately will drive more traffic to your site.
Also, read; 3 Reasons To Review, Edit & Republish Old Posts
20 Sites You Should Be Sharing Blog Posts To Drive More Traffic To Your SiteHow to build traffic to your website - It's only your mistake if you are expecting lots of visitors to visit your site AUTOMATICALLY after you just published a new post. You need to make them aware of your new post. Focus on generating traffic to your blog, and you can do this manually by submitting your post link to social networking sites or social bookmarking sites for more exposure that will promote your newly published blog post, and you will see the significant rise to get more visitors to your website. Learn different but new smart ways to promote your blog & some real-life marketing and promotion strategies to boost your site traffic.
20 Sites to increase website traffic fast:
1. IndibloggerIf you belong to Blogging Community then you really need to join this network and start sharing all you new and old posts. It's the best site to meet and search for new posts for getting popular ideas that you are blogging about.
If you really want to drive quick traffic to your site, then you must know; Best 20 Blogging Communities To Promote That’ll Generate Huge Traffic To Your Website
2. Post it on MediumWrite little information and engaging, attractive content that the reader would like to read your full article on your site. Medium is the best place to promote your and getting high PR backlinks.
Also read: Top 6 On-Page SEO Basics To Consider Before You Build an SEO Optimized Web Page
3. Facebook profileFacebook Fan page & Twitter — There is no need to say about Facebook, this is the initial natural action we all probloggers follow to share recently published content on Facebook and Twitter for promotion. These are the best sites to drive huge traffic to your site.
Check out; 15 Best Ways To Get More Likes For Your Facebook Page
4. LinkedInIt's a professional network, and here chances are to meet geek people which improve user interaction on your shared posts. I suggest you build your LinkedIn rate-of-interest & trust me you will get more traffic to your recently published articles.
Many professional bloggers are following smart ways; you also need to at least know; Top 9 Ways To Drive More Blog Traffic From LinkedIn | Social Media Marketing
5. FlipboardIt is just like a magazine, the Flipboard users will discover your blog posts as they always look for new articles. Not only readers but also you will get more followers for your site.
6. SlideShareThis is the best place to create, share, and deliver quick presentations along with infographics with the biggest professional content sharing community. Make a simple slideshow or presentation about your blog post and post it on Slideshare with post URL so your posts will get promoted, and this will drive massive traffic to your website.
Get more about SlideShare; 12 Best Ways To Get More Blog Traffic From SlideShare // Build Website Traffic
7. Share the images on PinterestThis is the quickly become most popular site, and its 'Pin it' button allows your reader to share your post image quickly, and links with their followers and that can help you get more referral traffic to your site.
You must know; Top 15 SEO Image Optimization Tips for Search Engine Traffic
8. Post it on QuoraQuora is the best way to improve blog engagement & blog interaction. I found Quora is the better places to share links to get more views after reading your answers. Quora is the extraordinary traffic driver for comprehending bloggers. Suggesting you post your links on Quora and other Q&A sites like Yahoo Answers, Fixya, etc.
9. Share the article on TumblrFor better promotion, you need to share your blog articles on particular sites like Tumblr to extend your reach. It's simple to use & easy to set up
10. ScoopitThis website automatically provides your newly posted articles by collecting the title, image, and content over search engines and auto-shared to social networking sites or forums.
RECOMMENDED: ULTIMATE GUIDE: Top 100 Actionable SEO Tips to Rank Higher in Google Search Engine | Top SEO Tips
11. MySpaceMySpace blogs automatically create an RSS feed for each of your blogs, and it's the best place to grow your business by getting backlinks.
12. KinjaPost your recent article short info to your own Kinja blog using the tags highlighted for the desired workspace and get extra traffic for your blog.
13. TheblogbowlThis site is best to Share and discovers blogs. It works like Indiblogger, but here you can publish your new full article. I suggest posting a link with an abstract to your recent article.
14. Post the picture on InstagramJust like Flickr; Instagram is also a popular site especial for photographers. I suggest posting your blog image to Instagram along with the link in the description to your recently published article.
You may also like to read; How To Get Killer Visuals – 10 Editing Tips For Instagram Video
15. Share it on RedditIts a best bookmarking site. You just need to share your link, title and meta description this will help you get indexed in search engine quickly.
16. Submit your blog image to FlickrIf you have attractive images added in your post, then you can share those blog pictures to the Flickr. People love to see new creativity, and that will help you to get organic traffic to your site.
17. Email NewsletterWe all follow these, to send an email to all our subscribers. If they like your email, they will publish it on their social networking profile, and that will cause you extra traffic.
18. Mix (StumbleUpon)This is one of the best social networks was designed to encourage people to create and share engaging content. StumbleUpon is a great site for discovering and sharing content. Moreover, you can stumble your recent posts using the Stumbleupon Toolbar. I am suggesting this place because it is a very friendly community site for users who wish to see enough blogs posts related to their interest.
You must know; How To Use Mix (StumbleUpon) To Build Website Traffic | Website Marketing
Google+ Shutting down
Google+ Profile & Google+ Communities
You must know: ALERT!!! Switch Your Google+ To Blogger Profile | Google+ Shutting down on April
20. Comment on other blogsLast but not least, this is a distinct but best way to get exposure for your site. Always read what other bloggers are posting about, and always give your reviews about it via the comment section. While commenting don't forget to post your site link. Ultimately, not only backlink but also you will see the overall growth in your daily visitors.
Bottom LineConsider these places for sharing blog posts after publishing to promote and to generate massive organic social media traffic & also increase Facebook, Twitter share by using these new marketing, promotion sites.
If you know any better sites that will help to generate organic traffic, then you can share all your thoughts via the comment section below. I will glad to hear your suggestions & your ideas will then added to this page directly.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!