Shooting & editing tips for making killer instagram videos —
Users also search; how do I edit Instagram video? How do you get filters on Instagram videos? Which app is best for video editing? What video editing app do professionals use? Can you crop videos on Instagram? And so on...
Whether you're a startup, middle-level enterprise, or fortune 500 company, the platform gives equal opportunities for businesses of all sizes and scope to entice the audience with quality content posting. But how to edit Instagram photos after posting? How to make Instagram better & how to make your Instagram feed look good that grabs attention?
Creating Instagram videos is easy but comparatively for making videos more attractive, unforgettable and attention seeker need extra work. With some cool Instagram picture ideas and photo editing tips, follow these quick Instagram marketing ideas that help you make aesthetic Instagram accounts and attention-grabbing Instagram stuff to post on your feed.
Here I have discussed cool video editing tips, various Instagram tricks & tips that will help you to make professional videos for your brand and business. Let's learn how to make video edits for mastering Instagram
Last time you saw, 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Promotion After Publishing A New Article/Blog Posts and today we are going to discuss this pro guide that will help you to turn your video into cinematic looking professional video.
How To Get Killer Visuals – 10 Editing Tips For Instagram VideoVideos are now all the rage on social media, and they are doing a better job than text content and images with regards to getting the attention of potential customers. The good news is, Instagram recently replaced the 15-second video feature with 60-second videos to help brands generate more user engagement through their promotions. With that in mind, let's discuss how advertisers like you can leverage the benefits of video marketing on Instagram.
Here are the top 10 video editing tips you can incorporate into your marketing campaign in the coming months:
1. Choose the right aspect ratio.Here is the catch: When Instagram launched the video-sharing feature in 2013, there was the 15-second limitation, and the aspect ratio was set at 1:1 (or 640 x 640). But, now that the duration has quadrupled >> to 60 sec, it makes sense to note that the new aspect ratio of 1:1 is >> 1920 x 1080 (or 16:9).
Although it’s delightful to know that marketers can now include more visual content in their videos, it’s important to keep in mind to have a bigger reach on the users’ attention, who will be a mobile audience and not computer users, sticking to the enhanced 1:1 ratio becomes crucial for marketers. This will help ensure that your videos will perfectly fit into the screen size of users, so they don’t miss your promotions when they scroll through their page.
You may also check; Top 10 Ways How To Make PROFESSIONAL YouTube Videos | YouTube Techniques
2. Go for the crop when choosing clips.Although Instagram is designed for mobile users, marketers across the globe would definitely feel the need to make things look much bigger than just mobile video shooting or video editing apps – and rightfully so. That is one reason why marketers are shooting their ads with professional cameras. It goes without saying that there is no match to the high quality and resolution you get with professional cameras. Not to forget the editing process, which is more diverse in digital cameras. So, always use digital cameras when shooting videos for Instagram marketing.
Assuming that you will be going for 1:1 ads, it makes sense to focus more on the frame that you want to display in the video, that is, regarding clarity. If you are going to shoot a 1920 x 1080 video, then part of the clip has to be cropped while posting. So, when shooting, keep this in mind and ensure that the frame to be in focus is shot in a 1080 x 1080 footage. This will allow you to have the important elements in the ad and crop the ones that aren’t important.
You may also like to read; Top 15 Best Strategies For Building a Successful YouTube Channel Professionally
3. Use large, readable text.There are two things that make text appealing: color and size. Think of billboard ads. They use large, legible fonts that easily catch the attention of viewers. Apply the same technique to your Instagram videos, so you have better chances of allowing them to remember or even recall your ads.
Larger fonts on videos are easy and quick to read while on the other hand tiny text can easily be overlooked by the audience. Another factor to consider when going for larger fonts in videos is to make them fit perfectly in the screen size.
You may also like to read; Why iPhone is the Best Than Android? 25 Reasons | iPhone Vs. Android
4. Add a peppy audio in the background.Whether it’s TV commercial or online videos, music is as powerful as any other form of visual content. Videos with great music are said to have the biggest impact on users. Pick a sound that is relevant to your video content, one that can also appeal to users on an emotional level, and allow it to play in the background.
Some people will just watch the full video if there is a song that they like. They might even re-watch your ad, which obviously leads to better engagement for your ad. Shutterstock Music is a great place to find peppy music for videos.
Also read; [Fixed] Video Lagging - Play HD Videos on Slow Computer | Fix YouTube Bufferring
5. Use the right length.Don’t forcefully expand a video just because Instagram allows you to have 60 seconds of visual content. Your video can run only 10 seconds and still become an instant hit among the audience.
Check; How To Properly Use Explainer Videos | Content Marketing
6. Consider using quotes as voice-overs.Shooting videos for social media platforms shouldn’t restrict you from using relevant quotes in your ad.
If you find any quote that is appealing and appropriate, you can use it in the middle or end depending on your choice.
RECOMMENDED: Top 21 Best YouTube Channel Ideas That's Guaranteed to Be Popular | Vlogging
You may also like to check; [Positive/Negative] Effect of Social Media on Life & Society | Essay
7. Do your own research.Finding out what your audience love is as important as trying to communicate to them about your offerings. Take some time to research the most popular/trending videos in your industry and make sure to create one on those lines.
Look for the most appealing visual components in the sample video and replicate them in yours. This is like having a ready-made formula to expand the reach of your ad more effectively.
8. Don’t be afraid to show your funny side.Even if you are a brand, you are making videos for humans, so it helps to show your funny side. If you find something funny and relevant to your business while you are on the go, do not hesitate to shoot it and upload it on your timeline.
People love realistic videos that make them laugh. And yeah, since you are using it for business promotions, it helps to curate a message that is relevant to your niche so that people can feel more connected to your stuff.
Related; Movavi Screen Capture Studio – The Best Way to Record Videos From Your Screen
9. Vary your perspective.If you are shooting videos, try varying your angles and take different shots to add more variation to your content. Stop-motion videos are probably the only exception to this idea.
Also read; QUICK GUIDE: Choose Best Video Formats For Better Video Quality
10. Impress your audience with a good thumbnail.The thumbnail is one of the first things your users will see, so make sure you pick a thumbnail that is not only a good standalone pic but also a good teaser that entices viewers to explore the entire story.
Bottom LineWith these tips in mind, you should be able to create some stunning videos for your Instagram promotions. Don't forget to share your experience with us. Good luck!
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!