Bloggers used to search; how to drive more traffic? How to get traffic from SlideShare? How to use SlideShare App to get more attention? How to get higher google rankings? And so on...
You spend hours and hours creating engaging, appealing, entertaining and fresh content for all types of readers. But in comparison to your efforts, you get disappointed when you get little traffic or very few shares on the social networking sites for your quality content. And especially to build website traffic to your site, you need to design a right strategy that can actually work.
The Social media can be a great source for reaching more and more people. Well, there are so many social media channels and massive competition. It is really very challenging to stand out among all the competitors in a sea of blogs.
There are many social networking platforms available through which you can bring traffic to your content. But the "SlideShare" is a different and unique platform. It is a platform where you can share your blog post or content in the form of presentation. This is really very cool to present your content in a unique way.
Create your own PowerPoint slide consisted of the appealing content and publish it through SlideShare. You will be amazed by the traffic flow for your content and to the website. Let's check out how Slideshare can be used to drive extra organic traffic to your blog or website.
12 Best Ways To Get More Blog Traffic From SlideShareSlideshare lead generation - SlideShare is the most amazing social networking platform with 70 million visitors. This is the ultimate platform where your content can be viewed by millions of readers. SlideShare is the ultimate platform for getting more subscribers and massive traffic for the content. It is the perfect place to upload the presentation and get it viewed by millions of people.
Here are some great ways for improving blog traffic from SlideShare & to improve ranking in search engines through SlideShare:
1. Uploading quality presentations.SlideShare is different from other social networking channels. Here you can share your content in the form of presentations only. It means you have designed your content in the form of the slide show. Slide design should be attractive. At the same time for eye-catchy presentations, you need to have quality content, too.
Make your presentations more appealing, entertaining and engaging. You can design the most meaningful presentation in PowerPoint or Apple Keynote, Canva, etc. To begin, you can select your favorite presentation application and create a slide deck. Turn the headline of your content as the title slide. The subheadings can be used as transition slides. You can differ the content into the bulleted points. Add images, photos, videos, etc. to make the content-rich, interesting and appealing. Share it on Slideshare and see the response.
You will be surprised by the massive traffic flow for your content through SlideShare. Well, in order to get more traffic you can take some more effort.
You also need to check, Top 15 Ways How I Get 472,764 Organic Visits Per Month
2. Link original & amplify full content.Well, as it is a slideshow, it restricts the use of content. You just highlight some important points of your original content.
The visitor who gets influenced by your slideshow definitely clicks on the link given to get additional information. This way you can get more traffic flow for your blog post.
You may also like to know; Top 9 Best Link Building Tools for Better SEO | Improve Your Search Rankings
3. Add strategic links for better conversions.In order to drive more & more traffic to your blog posts through SlideShare, you can add strategic links within the presentation slides. By adding links in the SlideShare, you can take your visitor to read your blog. The eyeballs can be turned into blog visitors and thereby you can get more traffic for your blog post.
Check out Top 9 Ways To Drive More Blog Traffic From LinkedIn | Social Media Marketing
4. Create a dedicated SlideShare profile including blog URL.Similar to any other social networking channel, your SlideShare profile is your SlideShare identity. To make your SlideShare profile more appealing, you can add professional profile pictures such as a logo or headshot for better branding.
SlideShare profile also allows linking web pages or websites to profile. So, you can link your blog post to your profile. Every person visiting your SlideShare profile, definitely click on the link given. This way you can take your SlideShare profile visitor to the blog content.
You must check; Top 9 Best Link Building Tools for Better SEO | Improve Your Search Rankings
5. Upload relevant presentations only.SlideShare is the only social platform where you can publish a slideshow online to the public. Well, it is important to upload relevant presentations only. First of all, you need to work on finding your target audience. Accordingly, you can decide the kind of presentation you should create and upload.
You must aware about LSI Keywords: How To Use For Better SEO Traffic | Keyword Optimization
6. Design each presentation deliberately.In order to get more ‘Wow’ type of comments from your audience, you need to follow many design guidelines that will take your presentation to the next level. Understand SlideShare design thinking methods that other professionals follow on their slideshows.
To make your show more appealing, think to make it more visual. Add bulleted points, multiple fonts faces, multiple font sizes, graphs, charts, images, etc. Try to design your presentation deliberately. This will definitely impress the visitor and can take your visitor to your blog post.
Check out; 5 Tips For Building A Successful Website | Web Design
7. End with a Call-To-Action slide.Always try to end your presentation with "Call-to-Action" slide. Here in this slide, you can put the URL linking it towards your relevant blog post. This is the simplest and most powerful marketing trick used in social networking channels like SlideShare. And that is why Slideshare lead generation comes into the picture.
Call your audience to take actions to check your articles. Introduce e-commerce SlideShare show to make more sell on your shopping site.
RECOMMENDED: Top 121 Best Blog-Post Topics & Ideas (2020, Edition) To Kick Start Your Professional Blogging Life
Related; Top 15 Healthy Living Tips for Bloggers | Make Healthy Blogging
8. Use SlideShare presentations to rank top on Google.Note that, the SlideShare is the authority website. And if you want to drive more traffic to your blog, it is important to rank better on Google. It is wise to design presentations more appealing and interesting so that you can get top ranking on Google.
As you get a high ranking, your presentation is clicked several times. The chances increase, that, the visitor may click on the link in your presentation and is driven towards your blog. You will get authority backlink to your site, and this will help you to improve your domain authority and so the PageRank on Google search ranking.
You nee to know all about DA (domain authority): Top 10 Strategies To Increase Domain Authority Fast, and Why It Required
9. Upload often.Just simple rule 'More you give, more you get.' So, do create more and more slides and upload them on SlideShare.
Make sure to be consistent with uploading SlideShare presentations to your monthly publishing calendar.
10. Newsjacking: Follow trending news.Use SlideShare presentations to link up your presentations and your content with the relevant and recent news. This way, your content will get picked up easily by major media networks.
Your content will get noticed by the SlideShare team as well as by other related websites, blogs, etc.
Your blog will get the attention of media which in turn will bring more and more visitors and real followers for your blog post and website.
11. Build your brand.High quality, interesting, appealing, persistence SlideShare presentations always gets more traffic. SlideShare is the most effective way to build your reputation and brand.
Consistency and quality can help you to establish your name in relation to your niche and industry.
Your followers will remember you easily and will help you to create your name, reputation, and ultimately brand. Once you start building your reputation, it will help you to take your visitors towards your blog posts and website. Ultimately, it will start increasing the visits for your blog content.
For better understandings, check out; 25 Ways to Improve Your Blog Reputation Fast
12. Follow Problogbooster on SlideShare.We publish latest, updated, new and professional articles here on this site and upload professional slideshows on SlideShare. You must keep yourself updated with latest trends. Follow Problogbooster on SlideShare to get most recent and updated posts on a regular basis. Also, there is SlideShare Downloader app is an open source, allows you to download any presentation from Slideshare.
Bottom LineSlideShare is a social media site, where you can present your content in the form of slideshow. This is the ultimate way of building a brand and reputation. Quality presentations and consistency in uploading SlideShare presentations will definitely make you strengthen your name in the industry.
With an impressive SlideShare profile, you can expand your follow-ship and thereby can bring more visitors for the content. SlideShare is really a great platform to attract more and more subscribers to your content and boost your brand. As owned by Google, it offers the ultimate platform to boost ranking, boost traffic and get viewed by almost all over the world.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!