Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Startup Website —
By the way, have you already chosen an irresistible design for your website? We advise you to consider acquiring a premium WordPress theme from a decent provider for your smart start. Templates choice is really tremendous these days, so you definitely won’t feel the shortage picking out from thousands of best business WordPress themes.
Do you know what is one of the most frequently asked questions marketers come across? People want to know how to get traffic to their websites! So, you are not alone.
You have probably googled it not once. If you are here, reading this guide, you still have questions that need to be answered. No worries, we will take care of them. So, what is the common problem of the articles trying to cover this topic of building website traffic? As a rule, they just don’t differentiate the sites by their type. It’s essential for applying traffic driving techniques.
The goal of this blog post is to show you the ways of driving new traffic to your startup website. I hope this page taught you how to increase website traffic using some great, effective strategies.
If you are new to this website, then don't forget to subscribe to our regular tech and blogging updates. In the previous post, I was talking about, 4 Killer SEO Tips To Improve Your Site’s Ranking (SEO) Driving A Better Search Results | Beginners Guide and today, I am going to share some fundamental but most effective ways that will help you to drive and improve the organic and direct traffic to your just launched website.
How to Drive Traffic to Your New Website? A Comprehensive GuideBefore we start - Please note the following before we dive in. I guess that when you are thinking about getting visitors to your site, you want not only grow your audience but keep it. We will be focusing on driving new visitors to your site for the sake of scope. This will let to grow your traffic over time, but it's gonna be hard to keep it constant.
The point is that there are too many “it depends” situations in driving traffic. So, you will see working strategies real sites use to obtain new visitors. When you get yours, you will understand what works for you and what steps you should take next.
There are multiple ways you can improve traffic on your website, and in today's page, we're going to see at 5 of them, including proven ways to increase website traffic:
1. Driving traffic to a startup’s websiteIt can be tricky to drive traffic to your startup’s website. So, let’s define the term first of all. In fact, any newly formed business could be classified as a startup, but we will go for a more accurate definition.
A startup is a company that works to solve a problem. The solution should be innovative and new. Such kind of business is also recently formed. It is founded within the last 5 years on average.
Well, according to the above definition, the products or services provided by the startup fall into under two categories:
- Products or services solving a specific need people are searching for
- Unique products or services no one is searching for
You may also like to know; I Spent $1800 Hiring SEO Experts And Here Is What I Learned | Learn Advanced SEO
2. Organic traffic for startupsBoth types of startups can utilize the organic search to drive website traffic.
Startups selling a product or service that people search for can build unique landing pages to target relevant search queries.
You will need to SEO optimize your landing pages and build links to them. If you do this right, they will rank high.
It’s not easy to build links to landing pages due to their nature. In fact, landing pages are sales pages. A rare website is willing to link to other entrepreneur’s sales page. What can you do about that? We recommend you to rank your landing pages without building links directly to them through content marketing.
Why is this important? Because the more links you build through content assets, the stronger and more trusted your domain becomes. In other words, ranking your landing pages becomes easier and requires fewer links.
It is also a good practice to interlink your content asset to your landing page as this will give it an SEO boost.
Check out; Top 15 Strategies How I Get 472,764 Organic Visits Per Month | Build Website Traffic
3. Paid Traffic For StartupsIf products or services offered by your startup fall under the first category and serve a particular problem people search for plus have some noticeable traction, paid search will work well for you. If the startup has some initial traction, paid social can be beneficial for both categories of products or services. It allows targeting the reach precisely. Paid social platforms like Facebook and YouTube have massive data about their users. If you advertise on these platforms, you get access to it. Do you know your audience well enough? The great news is that you can advertise to them with the help of extremely targeted ads. Browse the resources below to learn Facebook Ads and YouTube ads:
- Top 11 Tips For Creating Effective Facebook Ads | Better Facebook Adverts
- Top 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Blog Promotion After Publishing A New Article | Content Marketing
- Top 12 Ways To Get 5x Website Traffic From YouTube In 2019 | Video Traffic Sources
4. Referral traffic for your startupReferral traffic is another effective marketing channel for startups.
Any mention by top-quality resources is great because your startup gets a backlink. But not every backlink will drive a lot of referral traffic. Being a startup, you’d better focus on gaining referral traffic from websites that explain how their product or service helps solve a particular problem or even a bunch of them. You may also like to know; Top 500+ High PR Sites  | Build SEO Quality Backlinks
For example, suppose you are reading the article on the easiest way of launching a website. You notice that the author mentions TemplateMonster among the leading ready-made website templates providers. People searching for how to launch a website have a problem (they don’t know how to do it quickly, easily, and cost-efficiently). The article provides them with a solution accompanied by tools and instructions required to accomplish this.
This is great exposure for TemplateMonster because the article shows how the company can help solve a problem the searcher has. This article likely provides their website with referral and branded search traffic.
RECOMMENDED: 10 Proven Ways To Increase Domain Authority (DA) Fast in Your Blogging Niche
5. Social media traffic for startupsSocial media channels can become really good sources of traffic for a startup’s website. Still, this strategy will work efficiently only if your startup is awesome.
Social media for a startup should be passive. In other words, you shouldn’t actively engage with people on social media to tell them about your startup.
What is recommended to do is take your time and effort into creating high-quality, viral content that throws the light on your product or service. If your product or service is worth public attention, it will spread without your intensive promotion.
If you do everything right, you will massively grow your Facebook page even if you post a few times a month. Your pieces of content will become viral and drive you a ton of traffic.
Before anything, you must check; [TOP] FREE 150+ High PR RSS Feed & Blog Submission Sites List & Dofollow Directories | Promote Your Website
Bottom LineAll in all, when it comes to best strategies of driving traffic to your website, the only proper strategy is always “it depends.” Yes, this means that not every method of driving traffic mentioned above will work for every business. Take this guide as a framework for what strategies to pursue depending on the type of website you own.
There is only one way to know whether this or that traffic acquisition strategy will work for you - to try it. Then think about your criteria of “success” and analyze the results. Remember that anyone claiming that they know some secret strategy for traffic acquisition working for every business is sailing under false colors.
This post was an introduction to driving traffic to startup websites, we didn’t dive too deep into the topic in order not to overcomplicate things right from the start.
Do you have any specific questions about driving traffic to your website after reading this blog post? Please feel free to put them in the comments below!