Blogger used to ask; how can I increase my blog traffic? How to promote a blog? How do I drive traffic to my blog for free? How can I get my blog to show up in Google search? How can I share my blog? How to promote your blog on facebook? how to promote your blog on Instagram? Best places to promote your blog? How to promote your blog Tumblr? List blog promotion services? Best ways how to promote your blog on social media? how to promote your WordPress blog? How to promote and market the blog to increase traffic to the website? And so on...
Social media is a huge platform with millions of active users and you just need to put these all trending networks to work for you and your blog. Start promoting the blog post on almost all the social media channels. Get viewed on all the social platforms and maximize your growing ability to get more and more traffic for your content. Go wherever your audience is; the best thing you can do is, you always need to be an active user on the most active social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, YouTube, Google Plus, LinkedIn, etc. All these social media platforms will help to expand your reach on a wide range.
Well, though you have a huge source to expand your reach, it's necessary to make sure that you share quality, informative pages, and related things. The prime importance should be given to the blog post that you write according to your blog niche. Along with the web design, the quality of the post is equally important. The URL links added on different social media profile are great to redirect targeted traffic to website or blog post. Not only, it needs proper attention but also you need to be enthusiastic about taking an active part and remain active all the time on all social networking channels is very important. Overall, there are different things to be considered while promoting the blog on social media. Here I'm going to publishing the most effective ways and the working methods to promote your content and blog pages on different social media websites and channels.
|Promoting Blog On Social Media|
Top 15 Effective Ways Promoting Blog On Social MediaIn order to make the content viewed by more and more people, it is ideal to promote content in effective ways . Creating unique, interesting and entertaining content is all the way essential but at the same time keeping yourself active on social channels is the best way to promote blogs to old as well as new viewers.
Check out, 15 most effective ways and new methods to promote your web pages and blog on social media to drive targeted traffic:
1. Content is KING.Publishing interesting, entertaining & useful content - These days, the social media audience is very smart. They always look for the content appearing cool and sophisticated.
Here are some important points to be considered while creating a blog post:
- The post content must be interesting enough for the social media savvy readers.
- Unique, fresh and upto the marked content always rock.
- You can attract the readers with catchy titles.
- Your blog should have uploaded with the unique and recognizable opening image.
- The content should be rich with Infographic wherever needed.
- To make content-rich you should add bulleted points, headings, sub-headings, paragraphs, quotes etc in it to make it easy to read.
- Emphasis should be given making the content interesting, engaging and appealing.
- Always write SEO-friendly content so as to get listed on top of all search results.
For better understandings, you also need to read about content writing and SEO in details here; 20 Professional SEO Copywriting Tips for Writing influential Web Pages | Content Writing
2. Creating and linking a profile.Social media offer a grand exposure to the website and all its blog content.
But for this, you need to create a most appealing profile on all social sites. Especially on Facebook, at ‘About’ tab of your brand page, you can add images, videos, title, description, etc. related to your content.
You can even add URL to the personal profile so that you can direct the visitor towards the content.
Check out; Top 500+ High PR Sites  | Build SEO Quality Backlinks
3. Add social sharing options on each page.You can make your blog interesting by adding images, videos, etc. but when your readers like your blog, they could share the same with their friends. For this, it is required to add ‘Social Sharing Buttons’ to your each blog post.
Social sharing buttons will help to promote your blog post with more and more readers and will drive extended targeted traffic to your website.
Most trending social sharing buttons providers are:
- Slick social share
- Share this
You may also like to read; Advanced Asynchronous CSS3 Social Sharing Blogger Widget To Improve Page Loading
4. Adding web links precisely.In order to promote your blog pages more effectively, you can not only require placing the links to the related pages on the same site but also, you can add links in your social profiles directing the traffic to all your quality content.
Make sure you are not spamming nor buying backlinks from any place, by sharing links everywhere, it increases the chances of getting your blog post on all search sites.
Check out; Top 9 Best Link Building Tools for Better SEO | Improve Your Search Rankings
5. Building strong relationships.Building relationship is a great source of having great social network share. In order to get more exposure, it is required to building meaningful connections with all your followers, other bloggers, and every new visitor.
Create relationships with other bloggers. You can comment on other blogger’s post. Guest blogging can be a great way to promote your blog.
Blogging Communities: You can join social blogging communities, sites to find great exposure for all your posts. For this, you also need to get connected with the different groups on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and many more social networking channels. Read; Best 20 Blogging Communities To Promote That’ll Generate Huge Traffic To Your Website // Build Website Traffic
Social Groups: The social groups offer great exposure with an added list of visitors. You can join online conversations; help the people by offering solutions, making your own group, just to build a relationship with the active and needy users. Check out for more; Top 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Blog Promotion After Publishing A New Article // Content Marketing
Comment Marketing: You can comment on other blog posts, as well as respond to the comment received for your post. This way you can keep your existing readers feel how you serious about them, and you are taking an active part in the conversation.
Email Marketing: You can even send emails to all your customers so as to maintain strong relationships. Sharing content to them via email can be a great way to promote your blogs. Don't forget to subscribe; Email Marketing: 7 Tips Mastering the eNewsletter For Bloggers // Top Email Marketing Tools
6. Sharing to boost reputation.After writing and publishing the blog post, you must promote your content to a much wider audience for building your reputation and increasing traffic to your website.
Sharing the page link or its content on one or two social-networking platforms is just not enough. You have lots of social channels to work for you. Promote your blog posts on almost all the social media channels.
List of trending social sites to share your blog posts on:
- Google Plus
These are the different social media platforms where you can share useful content. You can share the content on these sites along with images, videos, powerpoint slides and much more. They offer you the freedom to share your content in the most interesting way.
RECOMMENDED: Top 3 Key Reasons To Review, Edit & Republish Old Posts | Build Website Traffic
7. Forum Promotions.There are many good and working internet marketing forums available; those allow sharing a link to blogs only to active members. Not only traffic but also you will get guest posts, better advertisements, and genuine reviews from webmasters & their admins.
To promote & grow your website, you must apply and join to different social forums relating to your niche for membership.
Try to trade and communicate with your content with other webmasters on such marketplace & exchanges to grow your site. These forums can be a great broadcasting platform for all your content.
Forum posting is the most effective SEO Link building method to driving the targeted but quality traffic and to get quality backlinks to your website.
As a professional, you must know; Top 12 Blogging Skills Required To Be A BLOGGER
8. Posting the content at prime time.Timing is very important for sharing the links in the crowd. Sharing the best performing content at the right time can make you get lots of relevant comments on your sharings and clicks on your links.
In order to make your content read by more and more people, it is very important to post it at the right time. For this, you need to find out when your followers are active.
There are different tools those can help you judge the right time for broadcasting the content. Also, the timing for broadcasting the content on different social media platforms is different. Many savvy social media users are using the app daily, though it would seem that several engage with content more during off-hours than throughout the workday.
It is very important to be very consistent about sharing the content.
If possible, you must publish a blog post every day or 2 times a week! In order to promote your blogs and build traffic, regular blogging is the best path.
More content your share means more readers for your blog post and added traffic to your content. Still, you can also grip the optimal timings to post or repost your engaging content for every social-network at the perfect time according to your experience and forethoughts.
You may also like to read; 16 Most Effective Time Management Tips & Skills For Bloggers That’ll Improve Productivity
9. Use #Hashtags.Today many bloggers, webmasters, marketers tend to use hashtags more efficiently and effectively. So as to reach to these searchers, it is essential to have a # symbol in the first place of your keywords or tags. This will increase the reach of your post to more and more people.
Setting a targeted word followed by '#' for your website or particularly for a post as a hashtag will help to build a successful marketing campaign. If you are having a page on your blog explaining about "Onpage SEO Techniques", then you can make a unique hashtag like #OnpageSEO or #SEOTechniques to further promotions.
Hashtags are one of the best ways that define how interacting with your followers and community using such marketing campaigns and short-term promotions.
Successful hashtag campaigns allow you to drive the conversation and so the extended traffic to your website.
I suggest you to check my recently published article; Hashtag Engine Optimization [HEO]: Everything You Want to Know // Future of SEO
10. Paid Campaigns.Along with different social media networks, it is also suggested to use the paid campaign for promoting your blog.
There are many advertising platforms allow you to promote, market your content or sell your product to the targeted audience, that will furthermore attract quality traffic and help to grow your customer base.
Social sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn have paid options in order to get your content reach more and more target audience, where you can target your best-performing pages to the users based on their interest, and help to build user-experience that is related to where they are in the process of reading your content by reducing the bounce rate of your website.
Check out; Bounce Rate: 5 Reasons Why Visitors Bounce From Your Business Blog | Website Analytics
Bottom LineSocial media platform is the most ultimate source to reach the target audience. With lots of choices available, it offers a platform to publish the content in a variety of way. It can be a simple blog post, Infographic post, video, powerpoint show or a short film; it can find great exposure through social media channels.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!