Best Blogging Communities for Building Your Blog Audience —
Bloggers used to search, What are the best blogging communities to charge your blog? How to promote blog content and drive traffic from blogger communities? How to boost blog engagement? What are the most traffic-driving blog community sites to get more attention fast? Most effective doFollow blogging community websites to submit the blog posts? How to drive traffic to your e-commerce website? Or free blog traffic generator, and so on...
There are several ways available to build website traffic. To increase online marketing traffic, Guest blogging, blog commenting are the most popular techniques used by the regular & professional bloggers. But if you want some quality referral traffic, it is essential to focus on joining blogging communities where all the blogger meet.
These communities can help you stand better in the world of the internet without much effort. Google itself is the most famous blogging community. But there are chances of getting penalized by Google. In such cases, it becomes challenging for the blogger to survive especially for those who are new to this world, and then those tend to buy targeted traffic to a website. Here I would like to introduce a few but best blogging communities to promote your content and drive free traffic to your site.
It is one of the best ways to get more traffic to your website. With the help of several other blogging communities, it is possible to continue to build our own blogging era in the blogging world. These Blogging Communities serve social networks for bloggers from all around the world. Here the blogger can meet and interact with other bloggers. They can engage more readers and can drive a good amount of traffic for their content. Here today I'm going to discuss; how to get more views on bloggers? How to increase blog traffic WordPress? How to get traffic to blog for free? How do you get more readers for your blog? How to increase blog traffic for free? how to increase blog traffic fast? how to build traffic to your website? And a list of best blog communities to promote and drive traffic to blog for FREE. Let's check out what are those quality blogging communities that drive quality traffic to your quality blog posts.
Last time you have seen; Stop Using Dynamic Meta Tags | Advanced SEO Practice and today here I am going to discuss best and most working blogging communities that will help you to build website traffic and provides you lots of opportunities to promote and not only drive a huge audience but more subscribers for your blog.
As a professional blogger, you must aware about; Google Penguin 4.0 | Panda | Updated | The Changes You Must Know
Top 20 Blogging Communities That Can Bring Huge Traffic To Your Blog
|13. LinkedIn Groups||Free||Visit|
|17. Blog Catalog||Free||Visit|
Get targeted web traffic - There are hundreds of blogger communities. Only a few of them serve best for the bloggers. Here is the list of some trustworthy blogger communities where you can find good exposure. These can serve you great social platforms to enjoy blogging experience. You can enjoy higher ranks, engaged traffic, and brand-building opportunities with the help of these blogging communities.
You must know; On-Page SEO Checklist That’ll Rank You TOP in SERP
How to drive traffic to your e-commerce website? - The new e-commerce bloggers can find these blogging communities like a helping hand. They serve great support to the newbie bloggers making them stand in the competitive blogging world. Let us list out the best blogging communities those can help all type of bloggers from newbies to pro members.
You also like to read; 101 Most-Wanted SEO Tips For Ranking Higher in Google Search Results | Top SEO Tips
Build Website Traffic - These blogging communities are the social sharing, & networking sites for all type of bloggers and professional writers with a focus on social media marketing tips, & provides content marketing help for quality bloggers. These community websites provide all the bloggers a platform to share their recent blog posts, new videos, infographics, and photos then give opportunities to promote their content on other social sites. All other members of the same community can also view and upvote on the submissions from other members to make higher networking connections. Ultimately all they build website traffic.
Here are the best blogging communities a blogger can enjoy positive rewards from visitors:
1. IndiBlogger - Indian Blogger CommunityThis blogging community serves thousands of bloggers for FREE. Especially designed for Indian bloggers; the IndiBlogger can be a great place for Indian bloggers. Here it is possible to get engaged with community members and have up-votes for the blog posts.
Getting approval from IndiBlogger is very hard. It accepts only original and appealing content.
Make money blogging - 15 Things, How To Approve Google Adsense Account Fast? Check Out Before Applying Adsense
2. Medium - Read, write and shareThis is a blogging community created by Twitter. This community serves an additional way to get connected with creative writers and like-minded industry professionals. A Medium can be an excellent solution for sharing content and build a new network of followers and fans.
You must know; Do 15 Things BEFORE PUBLISHING Blog Posts | ✅Blog Post Checklist
3. BizSugar - Small Business News & NetworkThis is one more community that ships a large number of community members to your site. It's also a FREE community to join. Here you can post your blog, guest post; comment, and can drive a good amount of traffic.
Submit your business news, marketing tips, recent blog posts, and updated information with BizSugar's community of active business owners & administrators, and those will vote and promote the content you shared.
Check out; 10 Steps, How To Rank #1 in Google Search Results | Website Optimization
4. Ampower- Discover information, experts and answersThis is one more blogging community for newbie bloggers. If you are interested in Internet marketing and want to see more about the blogging industry, you may have listened to Ampower; this platform serves significantly to the bloggers to get engagement and drive traffic to their content. It also FREE & accepts the vote for the submitted posts.
You must know; 3 Best Ways To Make Your Blog Load Faster | Blogging Tips
5. Klinkk - Submit, Vote & Get PromotedGet quality traffic & build new connections for your blog. Though Klinkk is a newer blogging community, it is getting popular rapidly. Here the blogger can share the latest posts for FREE and get up-votes. It also facilitates commenting and getting engage with the members.
Check out; Top 20 Blog Designing Tips & Features that’ll Distinguish Your Blogs From Competitors
6. Blokube - Blogging community & Social Media NetworkIt's like BlogEngage. It's NOT FREE. This is the blogging community founded by a young blogger. It lets you share the post links. The blogger can upvote links that he or she likes the most. This platform facilitates displaying the article or blog on the homepage of the site provided the post gets maximum up-votes.
I recently shared one page and I hope that will help you as a blogger; Why Buying Backlinks Will Not Help You With Search Engine Rankings | Advanced SEO
7. Kingged - Internet Marketing Social Networking SiteKingged has gain relatively good popularity in recent years. It is one more option available for bloggers. Here the community members are very engaging and helpful. The most amazing feature of this community is, it offers an excellent monetary reward for commenting on other Kingged blog posts.
You may like to know; 10 Best Social Media Marketing Strategy Tips To Fetch 10x ROI
8. Triberr - An Influencer Marketing PlatformHere in the blogging community, you can meet with many top bloggers. You can share your opinion and thoughts with them. Triberr, the blogging community is really a great place to have engaged traffic for the blog and website.
9. BlogEngage - Blogging Community and Social NetworkThis is one of the premium blogging communities (Not FREE). It has a huge number of members. Blog Engage provides you for submitting your blog posts that will be reconsidered by the community members and will be promoted by visitors to its front page. This serves a great platform to get engaged with bloggers and like-minded people.
10. DoSplash - Targeted Traffic For Your Website And Business BlogThis blogging community is growing quickly. It's FREE to use. Submit your blog posts to the community, get your content likes, promoted, and draw more engagement on your site. It lets bloggers interact with other bloggers. Here blogger can comment, Up-vote post, and can drive a good amount of targeted traffic for the blog post.
RECOMMENDED: Top 25 Ways to STAY MOTIVATED FOR BLOGGING | Push Yourself
As a professional Indian blogger you must required to register yourself, check out; Online Shop Act Registration @Rs.29 For Bloggers/ YouTube Channel Owners/ Proprietor/ Online Business
11. StackStreet - New Professional NetworkIt's like Medium and free to join. StackStreet is a by-application-only blogging community. It offers a clean interface, focused audience, curated contributors, and a new network of fans. Here you can contribute beautiful profiles and can build your audience.
Check out; 7 Tips to Make Money as a Teenager | Teen Blogging
12. Google+ CommunitiesThis is Google’s community and is ideal for building millions of audiences. It facilitates sharing the post within the community. It lets the followers get connected with you easily just by sharing the blog URL. The community facilitates quick sharing of the content with other community members and builds relationships.
For better understandings you must read; 10 Ways How to Increase Website Traffic From Google Plus - Content Marketing
13. LinkedIn GroupsThe LinkedIn group puts your shared blog content in front of fellow professionals. This is one of the highly respected social platforms for bloggers to share their content. You will not only get the best reviewers but also get connected to very professional members. The best community to build professional relationships.
You must know; Top 9 Ways To Drive More Blog Traffic From LinkedIn | Social Media Marketing
14. TheWritersSocial.com - VP Marketing & SalesThis serves a great platform for bloggers to learn from other bloggers. At the same time, it serves a great platform for promoting the blog post. This is the most social platform the newbie writers can enjoy blogging. (Update March'17: Opening the new accounts is stopped now)
15. List.ly - Social ListsIf you share the content on List.ly you can experience a great result. It is a great platform to share your content. This platform serves a great community of fans and followers.
Check out; 12 Digital Marketing Strategies That Can Help Your Business Grow Fast
16. ManageWP - Manage WordPress SitesManageWP is one more community that is specially designed for WordPress users. This community enables the user to share their posts freely and vote on the content. The bloggers whose articles are based on WordPress, the ManageWP can serve a great platform.
You may also like to know; Top 5 Most Popular Affiliate Programs For WordPress Related Site
17. Blog Catalog - All Blogs in One PlaceThis platform serves a great place for bloggers who can create unique content. The community allows its members to submit the blog posts by RSS feed as well and create their unique personal profile. It also facilitates communicating with other bloggers.
Many bloggers are using best blogging tools, you can read; Top 9 Best Link Building Tools for Better SEO | Improve Your Search Rankings
18. BlogHer - by women onlineThis is one more platform that facilitates free blogging and sharing the content. It's the Web's advanced model to the hottest news and trends amongst women in social media. Here especially women bloggers can communicate with other bloggers and can find a high amount of traffic for their posts.
Check; 15 Formulas To Drive Facebook Traffic to Your Blog/Website | Promote Your Blog on Facebook
19. Bloglovin - Follow & Discover Your Favorite BlogsThis is a new blogging community which is growing very fast. It is designed for serious bloggers where they can find the target audience for their blog posts.
20. BlogAdda - Directory of Popular Indian BloggersThis is one more Indian blogging community. It is one of the best blogging communities. Many bloggers especially Indian bloggers use it for getting followers and fans for their unique content.
Also after reading these blogger communities, you also need to follow; Top 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Blog Promotion After Publishing A New Article - Content Marketing
Promoting websites or blog content can be now very easy. There are several ways & platforms available to promote your blog posts. Apart from common names, there is much more in the blogging community. Joining different blogging communities can be a great way to find high exposure. It can facilitate reaching the target audience and getting traffic for the posts in the most incredible way.
There are several blogging communities. But some of them can offer significant exposure. So, if you want to remain an active blogger and want to build brand authority, it is ideal to go with different blogging communities and share your blog post there. You will be pleased with the high amount of traffic for your blog post.