Buying online AC, fridges, washing machines, dishwashers, and other major kitchen and home appliances are now becoming more beneficial choices in India as compared to other countries. There are many benefits in buying household supplies online. First of all, you get unbeatable discount prices. Also, you get brand-new and genuine products. Other benefits include no interest EMI payments, and moreover you also able to return the product for a full refund if not satisfied, etc.
Just to give you an example, below are some of the benefits by the Amazon India, the leading global online retailer, offering the most affordable sale. The same deals & offers are not always available, but it is a good idea to check this link to the special offers page on Amazon.in India's website.
Are you looking for the required things for Google Adsense to monetize a website & earn revenue? You must know these quick tips for unique website monetization strategies applying for Google AdSense. But how to get Adsense approval for Blogger/WordPress? How to make money with Adsense? Any AdSense approval trick? How to get Adsense approval for BlogSpot blog fast? How to qualify for AdSense through blogger? How to approve Google Adsense account? Any AdSense eligibility checker tool?
Google AdSense is the top ad networks for you, and so you may see lots of ads on the internet to buy AdSense account. With the recent updates from Adsense: No More Website Banning (*Conditions Apply); the Google AdSense offers the highest CTR to the publishers for their content by using every web page. With Google AdSense, publisher cum blogger can make high revenue every day. This is the best ad networking platform that every publisher dreams to monetize his blog or website. This ad networking program allows you to insert ads on your blog with customization. Whenever any visitor clicks on the ads placed on approved site content, the publisher gets paid some percentage of the advertisement.
Moreover, there are different ways to make money blogging without Adsense too but in the market, Adsense is on top for sharing high revenue with publishers. And that is why Adsense becomes the first choice for making money with blogger. To create Google Adsense account & start making money with Google AdSense, it is necessary to know, follow and must do some important things to get approval from Google AdSense.
15 Eligibility Requirements You Must Know Before Applying for Google AdSenseGetting approval from Google AdSense seems hard since the Adsense has introduced some strict rules and policies. Google follows critical policies for Adsense. You also need to know some relevant Google Adsense terms & policies while applying to Adsense account. It has become a lot harder to get approval from Google Adsense. But with proper strategies & step by step procedure, you can be successfully get approved. If you follow the ground rules right from the beginning, it can be very easy to get approval from Adsense. But once you get approval for your Adsense account, then there is no limit, you can make millions of dollars each year, rather there are lots of premium AdSense publishers from India making a million dollars with Adsense. Then why not you?
So, let us start with the most essential things to know while applying for Google Adsense. Just follow the right procedure and get approved by Adsense. Be very careful with the things discussed below before you apply for Google AdSense.
15 things you must do before applying Google Adsense:
Also read: 5 Google Adsense Terms & Policies Every Blogger Must Aware
2. Contact Us PageThis is the demanding and essential page for the blogger before applying for Google AdSense account. The contact us page contains the contact information about the blogger or founder of the site. The contact details should provide your existing contact information such as your contact numbers, social media links, your address, email IDs, etc. This will make your reader understand that you are actually human and not any spam or bot.
By creating the Contact Us page, you show the Google that you really care your customer and are always ready to help them out. So it's also important to make and put the link on your index page before applying Google Adsense
3. About Us PageLike the above two pages, "About Us" page is also that much important to get approval from Google Adsense. This is the page where you can put information about yourself. Just describe you, your services, how you build your business and what you gonna do in future. You can add information about your blog and about your business in the About Us Page. This helps to build trust and makes the reader believe more in you.
Simply describe yourself and your business or blog in order to establish relationships with the readers; so it also needs to make the about us page before applying for Google Adsense.
4. Number Of PostsActually, there is no specific or any particular official rule about the maximum number of posts required. I have seen there are bloggers who got the Adsense approval with few posts even less than ten; whereas on the other hand; there are many bloggers who are still in a queue waiting to get the approval from Google Adsense even after 300+ posts. By the average value, and the best thing you can do is be ready with 25 good quality posts before applying for the Google AdSense.
5. Quality ContentQuality matters more in any field. The most fundamental things you need to do is write high-quality content. Writing high-quality content is very important, and even after getting your Adsense approved account, you should never ignore this at any cost.
Not only Adsense but the Google also loves high-quality web pages to index quickly, and serve and so the visitors must enjoy the same. So, if you want to get Adsense approval, you should first impress the Google with your quality content. Here I would like to recommend to have at least 800+ words in each blog post.
Follow some quick rules while making quality content:
- Write unique and original content
- Free from grammar and spelling mistakes
- Long enough with more than 800 words
- With proper heading, sub-headings and bulleted points
- Interesting, innovative, fresh information
- Useful and instructive
- Easy to understand
You must read: 14 Secrets For Content Writing, That Every Blogger Must Know | Blogging Tips
6. Verify Name And Email AddressWhile applying for Adsense approval, it is necessary to put your name and email ID in the about and contact pages. Google needs this, to verify the person who is applying for Adsense.
It also helps in speeding up the verification process. With the proper name and email address provided by you help you to crack the approval process of Google Adsense account.
7. Only "Above 18" Can ApplyGoogle Adsense do not prefer to offer account who are under 18. In order to get approval from Google Adsense fast, it is mandatory to have crossed 18 age. There are bloggers those try to write incorrect age but ultimately get into trouble for payouts. So, it is recommended to use your correct birth date and age while applying for a Google Adsense account.
Here I would like to suggest you, to start your blogging work, make some online impressions, build reputation grow the network and after the age of 18 apply to get Adsense account. I am sure you will get quick Adsense approved account in no time.
8. Beautiful Blog DesignAlong with the quality of the content, it is also crucial to consider the quality of the blog’s design. The Google is world known for providing quality blogs, but the impressive designs make them quality sites that drives more visitors and readers. So, when you are applying for Adsense approval, it is vital to consider developing the blog in a professional way. Consider fast-loading design to get approval from Adsense.
Your blog should have following features:
- Easy to navigate
- Proper menus
- Simple and professional
- Fast loading
- SEO friendly
- No useless stuff or widgets in sidebar or footer
Recommended: 5 Ways How To Make Your Blog Load Faster
9. Check Your Content TypeYou must aware that the Google Adsense does not accept some irrelevant types of content; like adult/porn materials, copyrighted, pirated, hate violent or hacking stuff. In order to get approval from Google Adsense, write content in an only acceptable format.
For the language point of view, prefer writing in English or other languages supported by Adsense. I highly recommended you to stay away from any illegal pornography contents before applying the Google Adsense.
10. Top Level DomainIn order to get approval from Adsense, it is important to have your own unique domain. Your domain is nothing but your online identity. Domain helps you to build high authority on that subject your site always publishes the articles about. Helps the AdSense to bring high CPM advertisers to your site. So, create a unique, short and easy-to-understand domain name that can easily relate your blog niche. So its also important to buy a new and catchy domain name for your blog before applying for the Google Adsense.
You may like to read: 3 Rules For Choosing The Perfect Domain Name | Blogging Tips
11. Remove Other Ad NetworksIt's better not to use any other ad serving network with the content on your site. Make your blog free from ads before you apply for Adsense. I recommend removing all other ad networks before applying for Adsense.
You may also like to read: High Paying Ad Networking Site, Every Blogger Must Try With!
12. Check Your Traffic SourceTraffic is the most important factor for any advertiser, and AdSense thinks in advertiser's point of view for serving high paying ads on your site. So Google offers the Adsense account only to those sites and blogs which drive high organic traffic through legitimate sources.
I recommend you to focus on getting traffic from a search engine, through Facebook, Twitter, etc. social media.
Previously I tried top 15 ways how I get 472,764 organic visits per month to build website traffic
13. Blog AgeIn my experience, about the age, there is no particular rule required to complete. If your blog is 3+ months older, then only Google can offer its approval. You better remain active on your blog, write quality content and keep posting fresh materials at least for more than three months before applying for Adsense approval.
14. Apply With The Best Site You Have.Most of the blogger writes on different topics for different sites they have. If you have more than one site, it is recommended to apply with the best one you have. Later you can add all your site in one Adsense account.
15. Connect With Webmaster ToolsThe Google Analytics and Search Console [Webmaster Tools] are the best tools from Google helps to provide a detailed statistic about the site. It is very necessary to connect your site with these two tools. This shows all the analysis for your site visits, how a visitor responds to your content and much more, not only for your but also to Google. This will help you to improve your site performance. In turn, this will increase the chances of getting approval from Google Adsense.
Bottom LineA lot of newbie wants to make a great career in blogging. No doubt, blogging is an art and as per my experience, it makes you earn good money. But, in order to establish yourself in a great blogging career, it is necessary to find the best ad networks. Google AdSense is the excellent platform of ad networks. Rather it is a dream of every newbie to have an account with Google Adsense.
There are some basic rules that need to be followed to become an Adsense account holder. Follow every procedure carefully to meet the certain eligibility requirements to get approval from Google Adsense. Once you get approval, you get a branded platform for your quality blogs and websites.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!