Adsense publishers used to search; How to increase CPC in adsense? How do I get more AdSense clicks? How do you increase CPC and RPM? Fixing adsense CTR too low? How much CTR is safe for YouTube? How does AdSense calculate CTR? How can I increase my AdSense earnings? And so on.
After you have joined the Google Adsense program successfully, not only you know the Adsense CTR policy but you really need to work on how to improve CTR, CPC, & eCPM, otherwise with high organic search traffic and good Adsense Click Through Rate you might not be making good money & ultimately, the AdSense CPCs got you down. Check advanced ways to improve CTR and learn how to increase clicks on ads using ads optimization techniques to archive the target of maximum CTR allowed Adsense.
Improving your AdWords click-through rate is simple as long as you working on your high-quality content. Your CTR, CPC & eCPM can be improved by doing a lot of different things. The publisher always seems to be expected to show both text & display ads responsively & that approach will tend to make them take new working decisions for a successful attempt to monetize their organic traffic. And the Adsense that's why got popularity in a case of PPC Ad networks. Learn Google Adsense optimization and how to improve Adsense revenue by following quick tips.
Fundamentally you need to improve the depth of quality of your site content, keywords & niche. The best strategy for improved cost-per-click is writing fresh, updated & innovative content; that is CPC focused on increasing your estimated earnings. CPC is based on your quality of the content and type of traffic you getting on your site.
In short, clickthrough rate measures the amount of traffic driving to your website on that particular ad, and we are going to learn how to improve your website Click-Through Rate (CTR), CPC & CPM.
Before you go further in deep, check adequate detailed information about Adsense terms and definitions that publishers/bloggers can't ignore.
Also, check: Top 8 Google Adsense Alternatives | Best CPM Ad Networks To Make Money Online From Blogging
Improve Adsense CTR (Click Through Rate) Fast | CTR OptimizationHere are a few guidelines for practice to improve Adsense CPC with simple tweaks. There is no tip anyone can provide that will going to work with your blog/website perfectly. You have to keep checking multiple things and keep changing & improving it around; so the user will not become blind to ignore your ads. Follow these quick tips to grow & generate your estimated Adsense revenue.
10 ways to increase your Adsense click-through-rate (CTR) & cost-per-click (CPC):
1. Don't forget AdSense guidelines ever.Always follow all the instructions and rules provided in the policy and terms of the Adsense Program.
Check: Google Adsense Optimization Techniques
2. Check your template HTML & test your mobile design.Check your site template is responsive with fast loading that the user wants to navigate easily on all over the pages. Check your mobile site analysis shown by Google Analytics and try to increase mobile traffic.
Check: Top 10 Places To Check Website Speed & Performance Optimization Issues
3. Follow Adsense heatmap with optimized ad unitYou need to check the Adsense heatmap and place the recommended ad units according to your website structure. Display ads in a proper way.
Recommended: Ezoic Review | Double Your Ad Revenue with Adsense Certified Program
4. Pick the most popular ad places on the Page.Along with the design, the placing and positioning of Ads are also the most important part to get higher revenue in Adsense.
You may also like to know; Top 7 Best Google Adsense Alternatives For YOUTUBE CHANNEL | Video Monetization
5. Opt-in to both text and image ads.It's the best way to place both text and image ads that give more chances for advertisers to place high CPC ads on your site. Don't forget to merge your ad color with your theme.
6. Avoid too much internal linking.Limit the number of internal links showing on a single page. Moreover, you must fix any broken link from any of your pages. That not only hurt you in SEO but also cause an unexpected drop in revenue.
You may also like to check: On-Page SEO Checklist That'll Rank You TOP in SERP
Related; Top 21 Tested New Google AdSense Alternatives [Get $25 FREE] | Make Money Blogging
7. Display Google search box.The searching option helps the visitor to find exactly what he wants from your sitemap. Moreover, the search page includes extra ads, resulting from that it will also help you to see growth in your earning.
Also check: Get Google Sitelinks Search Box [Structured Data] in Website or Blogger | Blogging Tips
8. Don't do any trick.Avoid any click generating campaign or any paid traffic that will make users mistook your ads placed nearby any tricky images. Don't align ads with your images that will also affect your reputation.
BONUS: 8 Ways To Get Premium AdSense Publisher Account Fast | Make More Money Blogging
9. Monitor ad blocking.The ad-blocking option is provided by Adsense ad review for QC [quality control] reasons. If you are going to use it as an optimization tool, then make sure to monitor all the results executed by ad performance & measure them regularly.
Don't forget to read our next post on How To Improve page RPM in Google Adsense Optimization.
Follow these quick tips and let us know which tip actually worked with you via comments. If you have any other working tip then we would love to add it to this page. Suggestions are always welcome.