The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Best tools to track keyword rankings —
When you search on Google for the best rank tracking software, you will realize many tools are available to monitor keyword rankings, but you will confuse about which one is the best for you.
In previous post we have seen; How To Do Keyword Research. You can identify targeted keywords for your website by using the tools that I have given below. With these tools, you will understand that where your website stand out in the ranking list, who's your competitors and what pages that you need to improve to make stand out since all these things are matter a lot to drive more organic traffic.
All rank checkers software track multiple keywords and URLs across multiple search engines. But here I come with the top-performing tools.
What is rank tracking? Why it is required in SEO?Rank tracking is the technique of checking website listing in search engine pages with the help of tracking the used keywords, URLs, and niches.
Monitoring a large selection of keywords will describe overall performance about your niche and your business or product, so you can implement them in your posts and update pages that aren’t ranking well on the Internet.
How to check and find such targeted keywords? Which tool can be used to track organic rankings?
Using a good keyword tracking tool allows you to spend less time trying and more time analyzing the stats and results for optimizing your site. The best keyword tracking tool will work to save your time and helps a lot in order to rank up your website. Here I picked out the 10 best rank tracking software for you to check Google keyword rankings.
10 Best Rank Tracking Software To Check Google Keyword Rankings
1. SEMrushSEMrush is a favourite for many experts as a keyword tracking tool. It is an all-in-one SEO tool set for marketing professionals. It is very easy to use. Using the search bar, you can ask SEMrush about your site ranking on search engines like Google and Bing. Once SEMrush puts results for you, you can compare how other sites and pages ranked by choosing the right keywords. SEMrush does not only helps to grow your website ranking on the internet but also incorporates and guides you about marketing strategy and can significantly improve your website performance.
Analyze your competitors online, and what are they apply SEO strategy on their website by using the SEMrush tool. You can research millions of keyword ideas with SEMrush. Also, you will get an idea about the important keywords and strategies to make your website ranking on the search result. So why wait! just apply your targeted keywords in your content by using SEMrush and your site will be rank on the internet.
- There is so much useful data in SEMrush.
- The keyword magic tool is great.
- Easily find the best keywords.
- Easy to navigate and understand.
- You can analyse backlinks easily.
- The user interface is a bit confusing.
- A few small features missing.
2. DYNOmapperBy DYNOmapper test the accessibility of any public and private website or online application too. It is one of the best rank website tracking tools. With the resources of DYNOmapper, it helps you to make your website ranking higher and for better SEO.
DYNOmapper’s keyword tracker will automatically pull any used keywords in the metatag of your website. DYNOmapper streamlines the discovery, analysis, and planning phase of web development. DYNOmapper sends you notifications of your website performance regularly, with sitemap comments. Isn't it interesting!
- Able to change the colour and theme of your sitemap with one click.
- Easy to use.
- Fully integrated with Google analytics.
- Monthly or annually plans are available.
- Costly subscription plans and that's the drawback for many bloggers.
3. SEOprofilerSEOprofiler is providing you with more than just keyword tracking. Although, SEOprofiler is incredibly easy to use and it integrates with Google analytics as well. Also, you will get a few other functions.
SEOprofiler is a full-featured website promotion tool that offers SEO tools for keyword research, web page optimization, link analysis, link building, ranking checks, SEO audits, website monitoring, website analytics, and much more. Improve your web ranking and get more customers by using the SEOprofiler tool.
SEOprofiler tells you the targeted keyword by analysing other ranked websites over the Internet. Include some of recognizing the right keywords for better ranks, it will increase your site’s ranking and traffic.
- Daily ranking tracker for your website.
- It automatically shows your website repots and notifies you regularly.
- It shows the other Backlinks.
- Efficiently track your site’s status and ranking.
- Limited plan options.
- The cost of a subscription is much higher.
4. Google Keyword PlannerGoogle keyword tool and traffic estimator has originally launched by Google. The Google keyword planner allows you to research keywords and trending over the internet. If you are preparing for content, you can use Google keyword planner to search for the targeted keywords suited to your business.
The results will not only give you a suggestion list of keywords but also tells you how well they rank. Google keyword planner will also give you a report on how well keywords have performed over time and how often they are searched by the audience. By using this tool you can check your site’s ranking performance and find information on your competitor's websites as well.
- Keywords suggest by CPC competition.
- It suggests you for an ad group.
- It always searches volume for your website.
- Filter in-plan keywords.
- Google is offering fewer suggestions for keywords.
- You can put up to only 3 keywords.
5. WooRankWooRank’s dashboard gives you technical information on your site and allows you to add competitor site URLs, so you can make comparisons and see how well your website ranks against theirs! isn't it amazing! Their function of website review shows your sites current ranking. Also, it provides positive feedback on what you are doing according to your site and highlighting sections where you can make improvements.
A lot of amazing features and options have their so that you can review your site multiple times and look at previous reports to see how well your ranking has improved.
Woorank also automatically pick up the right keywords that you’ve likely to use in your content and make suggestions for keywords that you might have missed in your content. Don’t worry! If any important keywords that you don’t show up on your site, WooRank allows adding automatically by their list of targeted keywords. So, this is another advantage of using WooRank!
- Clear and well-maintained user interface.
- Easy to use.
- Woorank is worth money.
- Customized analysis of every page and website.
- The monthly subscription is quite expensive.
- It caches things randomly.
6. AhrefsAhrefs is an all-in-one SEO toolset, with free learning materials and a passionate community and support. Ahrefs is mainly focusing on backlinks but is quite acceptable as a keyword ranking tool as well. You will see, the competition between your site and around external ones as well as you can see the top pages and IPs. Ahrefs provides excellent customer service, including support, so you will never find yourself at a loss, as to how to operate this tool.
Ahrefs is filled with a lot of amazing features, but mainly it is recommended as a keyword ranking tool. Its top function is to automatically find the keyword for the site. You will get also a localized report, which means you will be able to specify which country’s search engine results you want.
- Backlink checker.
- Keep track of new links and research competitor's links.
- Find the perfect keyword to rank on Google.
- A lot of good features are included.
- Traffic stats are always slightly off.
- More filters on referring domains report.
7. Advanced Web RankingAdvanced Web Rankingoperates both as a desktop and cloud-based tool for website ranking. It gives fresh rankings daily, weekly and on-demand. It is applicable for desktop, mobile and any local searches. It packed nicely into white-label reports. This software is accessible from any device that you have.
The keyword ranking tool also allows you to track an unlimited number of websites. Using the advanced web ranking tool you can see reports of your website ranking. This also provides you with targeted keywords to add to your website for better ranking.
- Best for digital agencies and freelancers.
- Quickly figure out keywords for online users.
- It's the ease of use.
- The information that updated in real-time.
- Limited ranking data provide.
- Affordable price.
8. SimilarWebSimilarWeb is a great tool for obtaining traffic insights for any website. All you need to do is type or drag your URL here and within seconds this tool will give you a report on your global, country, and category ranking. SimiarWeb included is a graph that shows the number of times a site has been visited in a week also the last six months as well.
SimilarWeb will give you an idea of how well your site is doing with traffic information and the competition of other sites. SimilarWeb will also give you an indication of how many views your site has received as a result of social media, searches, referrals, and ads. Pros:
- SEO analyser.
- Meta tag adviser.
- With all this data you can make analyzes.
- Keyword destiny tool.
- User-friendly software.
- It might lack information on some websites with less traffic.
- This makes it difficult to pinpoint the most trending content.
9. Authority LabsAuthority Labs is designed to be easy to use as a rank tracking application. There are several features and most importantly its ability to track any keywords daily for Google, Bing and Yahoo search page results, with an expected search volume. You also be able to track your keyword ranking on a local basis and compare it to your competitors’ results.
If you need copies of reports in your hand? Authority Labs allows you to export a PDF or CSV of your results. This tool also allows you to compare your ranking to the previous day, previous week, previous month, past three months ago or any other date that you specify. isn't it interesting!
- User-friendly interface.
- Advanced rank tracking tools.
- Supports desktop, mobile and device tracking.
- Automatically generates daily reports.
- Tracks a wide range of search engine results data.
- API [Application Programmer Interface] is accessed only for the enterprise plan level.
- No other SEO metrics.
10. WincherWincher is considered one of the best tools available. It is designed for tracking your keywords rank for Google. The amazing part is that you will benefit from a 14-day free trial period before being asked to sign up. But once you become a paid user you can monitor your current ranking and see how it fluctuates over time.
Wincher allows you to add multiple domains and keywords, so you can compare your site to the competition. Wincher will send you a notification so you can analyze the occurrence and decide how best to respond with changes of your own to improve your ranking. Wincher affords you the ability to view analytic reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
The only major downside to using Wincher is that it’s unable to track your site for Bing and Yahoo.
- Design for Google.
- Easily get keyword ranking report.
- Amazing user interface.
- A keyword can group into a different category.
- 14 Days free trial.
- The first time the user gets confused with the dashboard.
- Additional charges for keywords.
- No support for Bing and Yahoo.
Bottom LineWhich Rank Tracking Tool is the Best Fit for You? Now it all depends on how you work and what kind of your website is.
The best keyword tracking tools are based on several different scenarios as we seen above.
I would like to tell and recommend that if you are a beginner then start with free Google Keyword tracker and other tools but if you have an agency and professional website go with SEMrush and Ahref.