Off-page search engine optimization —
Search engine marketing people used to search for what is on page and off page seo? What are some best on page SEO techniques? What are seo off page optimization techniques that generates links? What is offline SEO? How to build a reputation using off site SEO strategies for the blog? Why is off page SEO optimization important in digital marketing? List of search engine marketing trends and off page seo techniques? And so on.
Like on-page SEO, for getting better ranking on Google, the off site seo is one of the important element of Search Engine Optimization. There are various off page SEO techniques used to improve PageRank and drive organic traffic to your website. An effective SEO strategy includes a number of factors to be considered to boost search rankings.
Your content is good, it's really awesome but what if you don't allow it to let anybody know or find. But off page SEO is a handy way to let people find your content. For some of those who are still a beginner and some of those who are blogging for some time, it is still unknown what SEO matters and how to execute it. Using SEO off-page optimization techniques you can able to get brand mentions, higher rankings, organic traffic to your site, and higher conversion rates.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which is a technique to rank a webpage as high as possible in Search Engine Result Page i.e SERP. A web page has to rank higher in search engine results to get more traffic. Check out the off-page SEO techniques checklist required for building a powerful search engine marketing strategy, and using which you can learn how to get reputation & how to use link building to increase domain authority fast.
What are the different types of SEO practices?There are two kinds of SEO strategy, On-Page SEO and the other Off-page SEO:
- On page SEO
The things you do, perform and made changes on your website to rank higher in search engines result are on-page SEO. Page titles, meta tags, description, internal linking are come under On page SEO.
- Off page SEO
The things you do, archive, perform and set off your website to rank higher in SERP are known as Off-page SEO. Social networking, forum posting, submissions to websites like a directory, document etc. are examples of Off-page SEO. The additional name for off-page SEO techniques is off site SEO techniques. It's really necessary to know more on Off Page SEO techniques.
Recently posted: Adsense Update: No More Website Banning (*Conditions Apply)
16 Off-Page SEO Techniques To Optimize Every Page on Your SiteFind out the 16 off-page SEO techniques that almost 100 blog owners, publishers, and marketers use to increase domain authority, get backlinks, and drive more organic traffic to their website and blogs.
Follow this off-page search engine optimization checklist and get the formula for ranking higher in search results:
1. Awesome content.Whenever it comes to SEO, no matter whether it is on-page or off-page, one thing is said surely every time that 'the content is king'.
In order to get more and more backlinks to your blog, you need to design an amazing and sharable content. You may not be able to enter exact keywords but it's the content that always drags the traffic towards your blog.
Creating valuable content allows readers to know more about you. So make your searches, collect data to keep yourself busy in creating fresh and updated content. Yes obviously you can think, this is given many times but if you wish to get more people to your site, you need to give them a reason and it is possible with quality content.
You must read; 20 Professional SEO Copywriting Tips for Writing influential Web Pages
2. Directory submission.Yeah, it's true that directory submission has late results but it's like "came late but did worth it".
It totally depends upon the effectiveness as how effectively you choose the directories and how much properly you select the category for submission. Obviously, general categories are unable to give maximum effects as you can get by submitting to niche directories.
Submitting to blog directories shows search engines that you are in the hunt and such presence allow you to link back to your website which is helpful to assemble your backlink portfolio.
Check out; 150+ Top High PR RSS Feed & Blog Submission Sites List And Directories
3. Guest blogging.A huge number of best quality blogs are there in the industry who look for guest blogging from different bloggers. Try and reach them by making amazing content.
Keep the thing in mind, don't post often on the same guest blog site and even more, it is better to go for quality links rather than quantity of links.
The time you become a guest blogger, you will get great links and the only testing thing for you that you have to do research & study about a topic a lot.
For better understandings you must know; 25 Benefits of Guest Blogging
4. Reach out to experts/influencers.There is no point in scaring and hesitating to reach out to the experts or influencers in the blogging industry when you have a quality content which is absolute to be shared. Ask them to scan your content and request to link back from their blog to your blog.
Just keep in mind, you need no irrelevant links. Allow only relevant links.
5. Forum posting.Forum posting is really the best way to drive and enhances traffic to your blog. But for that, you need to win it first.
First of all, post some useful info on a particular topic which is able to get attention and then according to the relevancy grab a chance to infiltrate your content into it. Be sure to post relevant and transparent topics as the medium you are entering can reward you with a lot of organic traffic to your site.
Forums are very good platforms to promote your blogs.
You can get a lot of useful info and many suitable answers to your questions on Reddit, Yahoo answers, etc. Forums work like a platform where you can get your cooperatives and have a chat with them on topics that you are interested in. So find and take a part in forums that relate to your niche.
Get yourself involved in it simply by replying to threads, people's questions, suggest some advice. Be sure to use do-follow forums as because you can leave there a link to your website which will help search engines to move your site forward.
6. Social bookmarking sites.Social bookmarking sites provide you with an ideal medium to promote your website or blog. Bookmarking your Webpage on popular social bookmarking sites is like getting giant traffic to your site.
Digg, Delicious, Pinterest, Indiblogger are the most popular social sites for bookmarking. The content on such sites is upgraded very often and the reason being search engines love such kind of sites. The tags are very important to post your content on a vast area of the network, so you need to be very careful and do it in a proper way.
You must know; Best 20 Blogger Communities To Promote That’ll Generate Huge Traffic To Your Website
7. Social media reach.Everyone uses social media. People use to share the things they like on social media sites with their friends and family, colleagues etc. Like that, you can use social sites to publish your links to boost your social reach. It's pretty much easy and common nowadays. Social media has become a very good platform to kick start your business, content, etc.
Great content will definitely have more shares and backlinks. Because of links are a direct ranking factor, it lets your content to get up in SERPs as the number of shares and backlinks gets registered with the Google.
Most of the people are pretty much use to with social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc and the reason being social media is the best off-page SEO technique.
Check out; Top 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Blog Promotion After Publishing A New Article
8. Backlinks.It's the backlinks that make it possible to rank on the first page of the search result. Almost 99% of the sites which stand high in Google search results include at least a single external link that points to their site.
Your website is supposed to be more trustworthy by search engines when your site contains any relevant authentic backlink. The reason being it is considered to be the most valuable off-page SEO factor of all for content marketers and bloggers.
Related; Top 5 Features of High-Quality Backlinks That’ll Rank Your Website on the 1st Page of Google
9. Question answer.Be an active part of the question-answer website by joining high PageRank (PR) question and answer sites.
Make a search for questions that are relevant to your niche or blog or website and don't hesitate to answer them in a clear and transparent way. This helps build your reputation.
Don't ever forget to leave a link to your website which in turn will assist you to get more traffic.
10. Video submission.Being all video submission websites possess higher PageRank (PR), video submission is amongst the most popular methods to have quality backlinks.
With an appropriate and actionable title, tags, description and reference links step towards video submission websites in order to make your videos popular.
YouTube, Vimeo, Ustream are some of the popular video submission websites over which you can submit your videos. That will benefit you with the people who don't like reading along with content but love watching.
11. Photo submission.Flickr, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. are the leading image submission websites where you can share your images. Such sites offer a wide opportunity to make your images public.
Do remember that optimizing your images with proper URL and tag is a very important aspect before sharing them. Your friends can help you to get more traffic to your website by commenting to images.
You may also like to know; Top 15 SEO Image Optimization Tips for Search Engine Traffic
12. Link baiting.Your ability to create unique quality posts allows other people to link to your website. If you create quality posts, other people may prefer to link to your website.
In case if you want to copy or share other website's posts on your website, then it is necessary to add their website link as a reference. A quality trustworthy content allows others to do it for you but before that, you have to do it for them also.
Also read; Why Buying Backlinks Will Not Help You With Search Engine Rankings
13. Infographics.The days have changed, people are annoyed with text-oriented posts. So in order to get attention by Google's SEO, you need to create really quality stuff and there is no other simplest way than infographics to do so.
A good infographic does worth hundreds of words.
Infographics are pretty much popular on the Internet nowadays. Unique color combination, charts, icons, graphs, and important data are the tools to make your infographics look attractive.
Recently I have published; [Infographics] Top 10 Novice SEO Mistakes You Should Avoid & Correct
Canva - a tool that allows you to make your infographics in an easy way. It also allows you to know how good it is performing. So create your infographics and share on infographics submission sites and don't forget to leave a link to your website.
14. Document sharing.The doc sharing sites benefit you in a way that these websites make pdf and ppt files able to read, whereas search engines are unable to crawl such files.
If you can think that your content can give others what they want then you can share your documents on document sharing sites like Scribd, academia, SlideShare.
Create your document as you usually do, that means conventionally. As usual, do your keyword research, optimize your keywords, file name, title. As usual, remember to give call-to-action and links back to your site wherever you feel necessary as per the relevancy and possibility.
15. Roundup posts.Trying to create a strong relationship with fellow bloggers is a pretty good way to be a successful blogger.
You will come to know what's the trend, what's the new happening, which thing is running more in the blogging industry right now. That's the way you can update yourself, create and promote your blog accordingly that fits their expectations well as per the demanding situation in the industry which will be helpful to get more traffic.
You can make this happen simply by presenting yourself in blog link roundups. It is a pretty cool way to let other bloggers pay attention to your blog.
16. Search for broken links.A broken link on another site is a golden chance for yourself to replace it. Search for your topic relevant websites that have broken links. You can make use of tools like broken link builder tools to have this search.
Reach out to the sites who have broken links that you think it will be able to resource on your site. Report them with their broken links and ask for a positive resource on your website.
Before leaving you must check; 121 Killer Blogging Tips From Blogging Experts To Beginners
Off-page SEO is also important to be visible in search engine results, while Off-page SEO is important to boost your website position in SERP. You can't afford to rely on only one strategy, you need the help of other SEO strategies also. Working on both the SEO's can give you a better rank in SERP.