Blogging Tips And Tricks —
People used to search; How can I start blog writing? What makes a good blog design? How do I create a blog on Google? How do you create a blog? What are the elements of a perfect blog design? And so on...
A proper, well-functioning blog build with a quality content is definitely the foundation for becoming a successful blogger. Apart from publishing epic content, there are many web designing elements that make your blog completely different from your competition.
Your blog requires to be unique, creative and fast loading, and it requires to deliver your voice to your readers. If you are very must serious about your blog and looking to make it visually stand out then you must understand the quick blog design tips from the day you started a blog. Your blog design must show your visitors why you're different from others, and what you're trying to give them, why they should spend the time to read your pages. Once you know what how to build a better blog design, you can practice and work on it by yourself.
But if you take your blog seriously and you want it to visually stand out, the first step is understanding the principles of design. Certainly, visitors like the attractive website, but some of the most bloggers in the blogging world tend to focus a lot more on its functionality and usability than they do making their blog beautiful.
Here are I’ve collected top 20 blog design tips derived from 12 years of being a professional blogger. Hope you like and enjoy it.
|Blog Designing Tips|
Top 20 Blog Designing Tips & Features That'll Stand Out in CompetitionCheck out the most effective and top 20 blog design tips and tricks that will improve UI, grow your blog and make you successful blogger:
1. Easy NavigationNavigation is one of the most critical aspects of your website, as it helps the visitors to land on their desired page.
If the navigation is clumsy, the visitor might get confused which makes him left the website without searching for his desired blog.
You may also like to read that will help you understand more about; Bounce Rate: 5 Reasons Why Visitors Bounce From Your Business Blog | Website Analytics
2. Include quotes sectionA quote is something that connects your audience emotionally.
A thoughtful quote on your topic can be a great addition to your blog. It also enhances the quality of your content.
3. Implement Awesome FooterFooter is something, bloggers ignore to check out. You will think what the point as nobody checks the bottom of the site.
It is surprising that how many people are actually searching there. Give it a good touch which a clear site map and contact details.
Also, check; How To Generate A Sitemap For Your Blogger Blog To Instantly Index in Search Results
4. Previous and Next Posts FeatureAfter reading a blog, your visitors might be wondering what to read next, if they enjoyed your post. They want to read more.
You must have an easy personalization that navigates the readers to the previous or the next post. It will be a good addition to your blogs.
5. Get the correct themeThere are plenty of themes available on the WordPress if you are selecting it as your blogging platform.
Selecting the right website template can help you to attract lots of visitors. Besides, the theme will also describe the nature of your blogs.
Must check; 5 Tips How To Choose Best Template For Website | Web Design
6. Feature Best Post in A SliderThe slider at the homepage has a huge importance as you can feature your best work within that slider.
A slider is a great way to great your visitors. In this way, they can check out your best piece and can check out what they missed previously.
7. Post ImagesAn image is the most effective way to grab the attention of your visitors.
Select a nice image for your posts and this will help you to make your post completely different from the others. You may also take the help of graphic designers in a case to create a customized image for your blog.
As a professional you must know; Top 15 SEO Image Optimization Tips for Search Engine Traffic
8. About Author SectionAdd an about the author section at the end of the post which will help your visitors to get connected with the author.
Although this might be a small section, it will make a great difference to your blogs.
9. Sidebar AdvertsA sidebar is the best place to put the advertisements.
If you are having traffic, then you can bag a good amount of money. Still, it is advisable to make them appealing and good.
Check out; 15 Effective Ways PROMOTING YOUR BLOG On Social Media | Build Website Traffic
10. Add your best Posts within Your ContentHaving the best post featured in your content is a great idea to break up the content.
Adding related and most trending blog post can give more traffic and also retain the interest of your readers.
RECOMMENDED: Top 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Blog Promotion After Publishing A New Article
Also, as a new blogger, you must know; How to Drive Traffic to Your New Website? A Comprehensive Guide
11. Use a Collage BackgroundA background can add various features to your blogs. A collage styled background can present your website in a completely different way. It also diverts readers from the content and retains their interest.
12. RSS And Twitter FeedFeatures the RSS and Twitter feed can be a big breakthrough for your blogs.
You can create a great blog design by adding personal touches with the RSS and Twitter count.
Check out; 12 Effective Ways to Use Twitter to Drive Traffic to Your Blog | Twitter Marketing Blog
13. Adverts in contentIt is advisable to keep the advertisers happy and that is why you need to make your ads distinguish out from others.
You can blend the ads with your website design.
14. Comment StyleMaintaining consistency is one of the greatest essences of the blog.
The blog style should fit your writing style, and it can be appealing enough to encourage your visitors to comment.
15. Top Search BarThe search bar is the most interesting feature for any website. It helps your visitors to check what they are looking for.
Incorporate the search bar at the top of the website which is a winner and might help you to make a great blog.
You can also check; Guide To Get Started With Google Custom Search API For A Website 2018 | Google Developers [Ajax Tool]
16. Add a Breaking News Sliding FeatureFor urgent blogs, it is advisable to give a breaking news section which can work for any kind of website that provides up to date contents.
17. Add comments sectionAdding a comments section can be a great difference for your blog when compared to your competitors’ sites.
The comment section can enable your readers to share their thoughts related to the topic.
For furthermore illustration; Add Nofollow to Comments To Prevent Blogger From Panda Effect & Spam
18. Splash HeaderUse a splash header to ensure that your visitors reach to the pages they want to. You can also mention the very informative content and give brief introductions to the best pages on your site.
19. Use a Breaking News WidgetFor blogs, the sidebar can become cluttered because of useful widgets and texts.
It is advisable to merge some of into one of the widget. You can add a widget which holds popular and breaking news which encourage your readers to have a look.
You may like to know; Advanced Asynchronous CSS3 Social Sharing Blogger Widget To Improve Page Loading
20. Create Custom Typography HeadingsYou can create customized headings by using the typography available in web designing. This is a great way to stand out from the others.
Bottom LineIn order to get your blog stands out from competition needs a great combination of web design and epic content. You also need to make it easy for readers to share it with their family and friends. The user-friendliness, the user experience, and the user interface are all the aspects that make your users happy to land on your blog.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!