Online publishers used to search for; which WordPress theme is best for blogging? Should I use a WordPress theme? What is the best WordPress theme for business? Things to know before choosing a WordPress template? Which is the best free theme on WordPress? What is the most popular SEO WordPress theme? And so on...
If you have read my recent post talking about 9 Reasons Why WordPress Is Far Better Than Blogger it is seen that WordPress can be the perfect address for your search. It is the right choice to make your blog shine. WordPress can be the right address to shape your web page look more attractive and impressive. Just take the theme that goes right with your niche through WordPress. You can even customize the WordPress them according to your needs; you don't need to be WordPress developer since WordPress is popular for its flexibility. It is well-known for its high level of customization.
There are plenty of WordPress plugins developed along with extensions especially to help the project shine. There are endless themes available with WordPress that too for free. Premium versions are also available for added beauty.
The first and foremost question arises in the mind whether to go for free themes or the premium one. Next, comes selecting the simple or multi-purpose themes. Whether to go for a framework or standalone themes? Overall, there are several questions and confusions in mind. In order to design the best blog post, it is necessary to clear all these queries. There is a need to think about the right one for your blog post. Well, choosing the right WordPress template is of eternal essential thing today.
Choose A Best WordPress Theme For Your WebsiteThese things need to be noted while picking up the perfect WordPress template for your website. Let's start to add extra values to your blog by knowing the most important factors in choosing the quality WordPress themes.
Consider the following most important things and points while selecting the right theme for your blog website:
1. What do you exactly want in the theme for?The PURPOSE is the essential factor you need to be considered before selecting the WordPress theme.
Every blog and web page have its own purpose. And it can significantly affect the kind of theme to be chosen for it.
Types of possible purposes or objectives include:
- Video blogs
- Photo blogs or the graphical portfolios
- Online magazines
- Traditional blogs
- Modern blogs
- Business sites
- Corporate sites
- Software product sites
- Real world business or local business sites
- Small to medium scale business sites
Here I would recommend you Top 99 Killer Blog-Post Ideas To Kick Start Your Blogging Journey
2. Decide whether you need a free or premium theme.The WordPress itself offers useful templates for free. But if you want some additional features you can go for a premium theme. Let us talk about the fundamental things to be considered while deciding the free theme or premium WordPress theme.
Basically, planning is important for the action; you must think, study & determine the purpose behind starting a blog. Whether it is to grow your business, build your online reputation, attract new clients, better branding or any other reasons. Depending on the purpose you can think either of selecting the themes for free or paid themes.
Next important aspect is the budget that you have. If you are a startup or small business, the free WordPress templates can be a great way to start with. I recommended, for the projects with a limited budget, the free WordPress theme will be the best solutions. But if you want to make your content looks more professional, then I would like to suggest you go for premium collections of the WordPress theme.
Meanwhile, if you are A Newbie in Blogging? Read 10 Smart Ways to Find Your Profitable Niche
The free WordPress themes are quite good but do not offer the advanced features that premium themes offer. The premium themes are more reliable. They are updated on a regular basis. They are featured with superior functionality making & building your branding by allowing you to tweak the custom designs according to the different ways. They offer attention to details as loaded with several characteristics.
In short, free WordPress themes are:
- Simple looking
- Limited options
- Do not support updates
- Do not get support from customer care
- Plenty of themes are poorly coded and clunky
- Decreases the website’s security
Check out; Top 10 Strategies To Increase Domain Authority Fast
The professional and premium WordPress themes are the better option for the long run. There are best offers about Premium WordPress Themes by Mythemeshop. Choose the most lucrative offer depending on the size of the business and the budget signed up. But also consider the long-term benefits provided by the premium WordPress themes as compared to the free ones. The uniqueness of professional WordPress template is the most important factor that differs your online website identity in the crowd while shaping the brand for your work.
In short, the Premium or paid WordPress themes are:
- Loaded with uniqueness
- They are relatively affordable
- High in quality
- As sold by companies, they offer excellent support
- Customization options are well-organized
- More complex in design and more beautiful one
- Highly secure
For your kind information, you need to read; The Major Differences Between Blogging and Journalism | Comparison | Similarities | Pros & Cons
3. Decide simple or elegant templateThe premium but sophisticated multi-purpose themes are loaded with the number of rich features. They are strong enough to turn an ordinary WordPress blog into the most powerful e-commerce web page. Additionally, the multi-purpose template offers fully responsive layouts. They support multiple browsers and various operating systems. They are featured with social media integration and are completely SEO optimized. To sum up, the WordPress multi-purpose themes are featured with every important detail that are necessary to expand your reach and gain more and more regular readers, active subscribers and loyal followers.
On the contrary, the simple templates are less powerful. They do not offer a broad range of theme options. Rather they are intended to build a particular type of web resource. But with the simple design, they provide faster web page loading that helps you to reduce bounce rate. You can read; 5 Reasons Why Visitors Bounce From Your Business Blog. With the help of multiple plugins and extensions, these premium templates can be made more functional.
Check out; Beginners Guide: 7 Ways To Speed Up Your WordPress Site
4. Decide between the standalone WordPress theme or a framework.The standalone creative portfolio WordPress themes are designed to work on the core WordPress technology. It allows you to expand its functionality with the additional extensions & plugins. It can be designed to look unique and one-of-a-kind. The standalone themes are readily available and are ready-made things quickly available for download for the unlimited number of times.
On the other hand, the framework is considered as a parent theme. It has plenty of child themes behind it. These themes are ready to use and perfect for beginner users. You don't need to be a tech person, it allows you to drag & drop content editors as it does not require any coding skills.
You may also like to read; Top 30 Best-Selling WordPress Themes // Most Popular Premium Website Templates
5. Where to find & buy the best WordPress themesThere are a number of places where you can have the best WordPress themes:
MyThemeShop is a theme provider that mainly concentrates on building responsive and easy to manage WordPress templates. MyThemeShop is at the top of the other competitors works as the WordPress theme providers for many reasons.
MyThemeShop themes are very attractive & SEO friendly wp-eCommerce themes which do not only help to get attention but also helps in performing well in SEO perspective & SEO optimization to drive more search traffic.
REOMMENDED: MyThemeShop Review - (Any theme for $19 Deal) Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins | Pros & Cons
This is the most popular company in the WordPress theme business. It offers flawless for finding that fits your site exactly. It is also loaded with different categories, offering the best stuff for loading.
- Mojo Themes
If you install WordPress through Bluehost, you can find the Mojo theme options with choices for different kind of websites. It offers choices for the landing page, photography, BuddyPress, e-commerce and more.
- Fancy Themes
These are the great products for the bloggers and marketers.
The WordPress platform empowers and controls millions of blogs and websites worldwide. It is a perfect option for building any kind of content or website for all your blogging or business needs. Right from the blogs to multipage internet sites, WordPress is an ultimate option for serious members like you. Right from the online portfolios to eCommerce websites, WordPress offers an endless collection of themes.
Well, today here you got to know about the selecting the perfect theme is a very important part of doing anything about your site. If you are a blogger or a publisher, it is of always necessary to make your blog look engaging. Along with the content of the blog, its look needs to be impressive. Selecting the right template can be a great way to enhance the blog’s quality. Depending on your need, you can find the right WordPress theme for your blog post.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!