SEO optimizers used to search what is DC meta tags? Or qualified Dublin core metadata? Where to get dublin core generator for website? Does dublin core helps seo? How to write dublin core tags for blog? Any sample dublin core metadata to define? And so on...
You have now familiar with All Open Graph Tags in Blogger/WordPress Websites similarly, just like to define metadata for SEO purposes, the Dublin Core elements are the combination of meta tag elements that goes with all in your HTML body and preferably used to provide the important site content like description, keywords by which the search engines or other resources can be used it to index site content.
Currently, the Dublin Core is typically used in libraries, academies, and bigger paper presentations areas such as research purpose, papers, law, or you may say court work. It may help you get .gov backlinks for your website. But the dublin core metadata usually used as an SEO site description to boost your organic search results.
It's very simple to add this Dublin Core HTML metadata elements, especially inserted to the HTML header. These DC Meta tags are mostly placed above
<head>tag. This article explains to you how to insert DC Dublin Core meta tags [metadata] in XML of your website or blog. You may use this in any HTML template as well. Learn something new Dublin Core tutorial about SEO and meta tags that will pass through Google search algorithm.
If you are looking for what are Google tags, and how to generate SEO meta tags for your site quickly then you can check: Online Free META Tag Generator - HTML meta tags SEO Tool.
DC Dublin Core Elements [Meta Tags]Now the question is, how to define metadata? Here the simple example of dublin core elements [DCMES - Dublin Core Metadata Element Set] and it's made of SEO description meta elements shown below;
- Title: title of the site
- Creator: Owner of the site
- Format: Format of the site likes text/HTML
- Subject: Keywords
- Publisher: Name of a publisher
- Identifier: Url of a site
- Language: Language of the content
- Date: Created date
- Modified: Modified date
- Description: SEO site description
- Type: Nature of content
Check out; 11 Ways To Increase Domain Authority (DA) Fast in Your Blogging Niche // Updated 2019
Features of Dublin Core Metadata Element (DCMI) Set for SEOWhy DCMI Dublin core metadata element set is good for better SEO and usability?
1. This D.C. Meta element includes the Resource Description Framework (RDF) support, causes more indexing to boost site rank.
2. Increases the indexing in scientific catalogues.
3. Dublin core metadata gives the mean of the site content to determine the meaning of the text or other data and then create search navigations for the user through the search engines easily.
4. It assists your site to be used for the advanced use in a search engine to begin to index.
5. Boost the site contents in Semantic Web.
(Semantic Web: it is a structure for the search engines to get recognized the meaning of information on the W.W.W. (World Wide Web).
6. Easy to use with XML.
7. Dublin core metadata quickly illustrates the site component to all search engines.
8. Dublin core metadata is the professional way to describe the entire content of the page of the site in a short outline.
9. It rescues a number of internal search engines operation and fetches information.
10. It provides a simple plus standardized set of conventions for describing site-stuff on-line in ways that force them easier to find.
11. Dublin core metadata clarify elements and support the use of encoding and vocabulary schemes.
Also read, Stop Using Dynamic Meta Tags in HTML | Advanced SEO Practice.
Example of Dublin Core MetadataThe HTML meta tags SEO format of Dublin Core meta data:
<META CONTENT='YOUR-SITE-TITLE' NAME='DC.Title'/>
<META CONTENT='NAME-OF-SITE-CREATOR' NAME='DC.Creator'/>
<META CONTENT='text/html' NAME='DC.Format' scheme='IMT'/>
<META CONTENT='KEYWORDS' NAME='DC.Subject' scheme='MESH'/>
<META CONTENT='NAME-OF-PUBLISHER' NAME='DC.Publisher'/>
<META CONTENT='SITE-URL' NAME='DC.Identifier'/>
<META CONTENT='en; English' NAME='DC.Language' scheme='RFC1766'/>
<META CONTENT='1999-05-12' NAME='DC.Date'/>
<META CONTENT='2010-05-12' NAME='DC.Date.Modified'/>
<META CONTENT='SITE-DESRIPTION' NAME='DC.Description'/>
<META CONTENT='text' NAME='DC.Type' scheme='DCMIType'/>
Bottom LineThe keywords used in Dublin Core elements are treated as SEO meta description for your site material and then used exclusively if they also occur in the title, content, description. Possibly using DCMI Dublin Core Metadata Element Set keywords that precisely match the HTML keywords and the page's content boost the weight given to the HTML because the DC Metadata keywords set up a base of standards-based credibility required for Google search architecture.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!