Stop searching for auto fanpage likes for Facebook, or any free Facebook auto liker and all...
Your brand and it's business activity need an active but strong presence on social media. And no doubt, the Facebook is the most popular and a biggest social networking site today. Hardly, you can find a young heart who is unaware of Facebook.
It is the Facebook which is rich with billions of its active users, and that is why it is highly considered as a best social marketing platform available for free to the marketing world.
Well, apart from having a chat or sharing the photos & videos with your friends on Facebook, it can be used as an effective source of income. Bloggers & Marketers find Facebook as an excellent platform to attract the visitors and then buyers for their product or sell services. By posting more and more contents, interesting videos on Facebook, it is easy to pull more and more followers and get more and more likes for the products and services. Facebook offers a broad platform to increase traffic for your website and in turn delivers a great mob of clients for your business.
Last time we have seen Most Important 10 Settings To Secure Your Facebook Account From Hackers and today we are going to see how to get more attention and grab the likes for your business page.
How To Get More Free Likes For Your Facebook PageMillions of likes on Facebook is always a dream of businessmen and bloggers. More likes mean an extended number of visitors those can be turned into the permanent customer for the products & services of your business. With the quality and quantity posts on Facebook, you can drive a lot of likes on your business website.
No doubt, FB is the ultimate platform where you can promote your business to millions of people even from staying at different corners all over worldwide. It is easy to promote products and services through Facebook and encourage you to make greater sales and profit. Facebook is the best thing you need to get more likes and love from the subscribers. Here are quick free basic promotional guidelines to test the impact of your social activity on the FB page & boost a number of likes for your brand's Facebook page.
Listed 15 quick ways on how to get free likes on a Facebook page organically:
1. First set the target.Before you start finding the new ways of getting more likes for your brand's FB page, first set the goals about the number of likes you actually want to gain through the Facebook page. Setting such goals is something to measure the progress of the brand by the likes+love you win through Facebook. Depending on the average likes the brand receives a month, you can redesign the next practical goal for the upcoming months.
As an active blogger, you may also like to read; 15 Formulas To Drive Facebook Traffic to Your Blog/Website | Promote Your Blog on Facebook
2. Update Facebook page info regularly.For every hour, Facebook has millions of active users and hence it is a fast-growing platform that serves targeted audience for the businesses. It is the first place where you need to showcase the brand & its capabilities to the public. It is just like a web page that can instantly reach to the number of potential customers through single like button and then spread quickly because of likelihood network.
Check out; Top 15 Strategies How I Get 472,764 Organic Visits Per Month | Build Website Traffic
3. Grow & shrink the visibility of the page.It is required to increase the visibility of the page on the Facebook. To get more likes, it must be put to make the page visible to the people. There are various ways you can follow to increase the visibility of the page.
- Adding 'Like button' or 'Page Like Widget' on the company's website.
- Cross-promoting the Facebook page on different social networks.
- Adding "Comments Plugins" to your web pages
You may also like to read: How to Access Facebook Account with THREE Passwords [Facebook Security]
4. Improve landing page optimization.The only visible things of the brand from the company's Facebook page is its logo, profile picture, a short description, and the cover image. It is recommended to keep on changing the short descriptions and cover images. The description and profile image need to be attractive and engaging. It is necessary that it should encapsulate the company's products and services and should encourage the people to like your page.
Optimize the categories, sub-categories, company's details, website URLs, contact numbers, contact addresses, and provide great attention on active hours of operations and other information that users like to read, these all things can also encourage you to increase the Facebook likes for your brand.
Also check; Top 10 Best WordPress SEO Plugins & Tools Helping You Get Higher Search Rankings // WP Optimization
5. Share interesting & engaging content.While posting any content, make sure that it is entertaining, engaging and needs to be interesting to keep the visitor read the content thoroughly.
Facebook's newsfeed informs you about the number of visitors engaged with your content along with the time spent by the visitor on your Facebook page. So be very careful while posting and don't forget to add attention-grabbing and engaging content.
You must know; 9 Ways To Improve Professional Writing Skills in 5 Minutes
6. Follow to promote Facebook page URL.It is not enough that you just linked up to your Facebook page to your website. Once you create the company's Facebook page, never forget to promote the same through the marketing like e-mail footers, e-mail signatures, link on business cards and much more digital marketing products. Through this, it becomes not only further easier to capture more like to your company's Facebook page from more and more people but also to establish yourself as a brand in social media.
Check out; Top 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Blog Promotion After Publishing A New Article // Content Marketing
7. Stay active at prime-time.You can regularly check out which time of the day is prime time for your page when you can reach to maximum audience. When your fans are online, it is the real time to get linked with them and generate more and more likes for the Brand. When the majority of the followers are online, you can quickly grab their attention & engage them with the quality content to offer your best services and sell products.
RECOMMENDED: I Spent $1800 Hiring SEO Experts And Here Is What I Learned // Learn Advanced SEO
8. Always share new & unique.While you are posting the content or videos or images, try to focus on its uniqueness. This is one of the best ways to increase likes on your Facebook page. This will really be going to help you as people always seek for something different and something new.
As a professional, you must aware about; 20 Professional SEO Copywriting Tips for Writing influential Web Pages | Content Writing
9. Update new content based on current situation.The published content should be based on the current scenario related to your business activity; this can be yet another trick to pull the quality traffic for your Facebook page. If there is any hot issue, for example on the sharemarket, financial aspects, etc. people try to get more and more information. And if your Facebook page offers such information, definitely your Facebook page will get more likes.
Check out; 10 Steps, How To Rank #1 in Google Search Results | Website Optimization
10. Inviting fans.The most important step towards growing likes for the Facebook page is to ask your fans to like your FB page. Simply poke and send invitations to the company's employees, business partners, existing customers, etc. requesting to like your page. Definitely, you will get quality subscribers & more likes for your brand on the Facebook page.
Check: Top 11 Tips For Creating Effective Facebook Ads // Better Facebook Adverts
11. Join similar Facebook groups.To increase Facebook page likes for your brand, search for the other Facebook groups related to your business and join such groups. The similar mind of people brings extra but authenticate subscribers for your brand.
You must learn quick marketing even if you are Newbie in Blogging? 10 Ways To Find Your Market To The Profitable Niche
12. Share other's posts.Sharing other's posts is yet another way, and it will grab extra attention from the group who's post you are sharing since their followers are also getting new contents. It will be advantageous for both the groups and add more and more likes & love for both of your Brand's pages.
13. Commenting with your FB page link.While reading others content on the internet, try to communicate and comment on your Facebook page link. This is a very helpful method to increase likes to your brand's Facebook page. While adding a comment on the different post, include Facebook URL as your blog URL. Whenever the visitor finds the comment interesting, there are chances of getting likes from them to your Facebook page.
You must be aware; Add Nofollow to Comments To Prevent Blogger From Panda Effect & Spam
14. Offering discounts.If you offer some discounts or free coupons codes, you can quickly bring more traffic and ultimately likes for your Brand. Customers always like to get discounts and use to click to follow such Facebook pages. By offering some discounts, it becomes easier for you to get more likes and followers for the brand, new customers, then increase sales and ultimately it will drive the higher profit ratio.
15. Running a contest.Most of the companies run Facebook contests to build their audience to get more and more likes. Today, the world has come closer, and the whole world has become a single market. The contest attracts visitors and brings more followers to your brand's page. You can easily reach to your targeted audience spread worldwide through Facebook. It is a big platform where you can showcase the products you sell and the services you deliver. The only thing you need to increase the number of likes on Facebook.
Bottom LineGetting likes for your brand on Facebook is much easier and smarter in this era of social networking websites. With quality steps discussed above, it will definitely boost the likes for your business and ultimately the number of customers for the products and services.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!