How to get people to read your page? Where to share new blog posts after publishing for better promotion? How to promote blog pages for maximum exposure? What are best blog post marketing ways to follow after you've hit publish button? Till now you have got a lot about basic SEO checklist you could do on your own to optimize your blog to improve traffic to website. To keep receiving the targeted traffic you always tend for writing SEO optimized article that will help you rank higher in search results. But in case you want to drive massive traffic but quality & targeted audience for your website, not only SEO setup checklist is important but content promotion checklist is also required to make sure you have followed all the things once you published a new blog post or article on your website. The fact is once you published your post, you and your RSS subscribers are the ONLY people who get known about your new post quickly. Clearly, I made SEO and blogging out to be much harder than what it is. We know growing a blog takes time - but making awareness about your blog help to grow your blog in an online market. It's now easy to publish articles online but most of the content writers failed to grow and drive traffic to the new post. There are lots of long discussions on what to do after you publish a blog post, but this article going to tell you quick 5 things you need to do AFTER publishing a new post. These are top 5 quick marketing steps to take immediately after you publish a new article. Bookmark this page as a Blog Post Checklist - you should do to every blog post after you hit PUBLISH. This blog post checklist helps you make your own blog site viral in social media.
|Blog Post Checklist AFTER Publishing A New Blog Post|
Also read; 6 Most Important Things to Consider Before Building an SEO Optimized Web Page | Free SEO Tool
Fastest 8 Things To Do AFTER Publishing A New Blog PostFollow blog post checklist to improve traffic to website after publishing a new blog post:
1. Re-Optimize high paying CPC keywords.Read again your whole post and find the exact topic-keyword which describes the content of your post.
For better understanding you can read; 15 Strategies To Increase AdSense CPC Rates To Maximize Adsense Revenue | Adsense CPC Optimization
2. Ping it & share on bookmarking & Sites.First, shorten the post-URL. Sites like Digg, StumbleUpon etc are really traffic grabber for a selected topic-keyword. Ping your URL on it. Then to grab public quickly on your post you need to share it on social sites like FB, Twitter etc.
Check out; Top 20 Traffic Driving Sites For Better Blog Promotion After Publishing A New Article // Content Marketing
3. Find related topic & Comment.Now you need to find other posts related to your topic and then comment on them; just to develop relationships which further causes more organic traffic.
You may like to read the smart things; Top 7 Strategies For Creating Content Faster When You Don’t Have an Idea
4. Check social market & specific target sharing.Now you need to significantly find the specific readers about the topic. Like if you are talking about Photoshop then you need to let some widely used Photoshop users know about your content and tutorial which they can come to see & talk, which further causes more sharing.
RECOMMENDED: 12 Best Ways To Get More Blog Traffic From SlideShare // Build Website Traffic
5. Inform & Ask other.Inform your readers about new tutorial meanwhile, ask other bloggers or writers to recommend your post and to write a blog about or link to your topic. This can be a good way to build healthy backlinks.
6. Schedule sharing.It's important to schedule your pages for future traffic flow. You must start scheduling your new page for social sharing to be shared throughout the month.
7. Build interaction & engagement.Once you published, readers are started to get your page read. Try to reply all the comments and queries you received on your page. It’s absolutely important that you answer to all of them. It will improve your blog engagement and also increase page views.
8. Google alertThe Google Alerts allows you set up the email alerts for the targetted keywords within your blog post. Set the Google alert and it will remind you once the page is get indexed and when it goes viral.
Check the tutorial; Get An Email Alert When Google Indexed Your Recent Blog Post [Google Alerts]
Bottom LineEarning traffic is not a rocket science, but these steps are much easier to follow for anyone to generate valuable visitors.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!