Online publishers used to search; How to generate content for social media? What is best content strategy plan? Any content promotion strategies that people like to read? How to write great content for your website? How to generate content ideas?
Writing content for the web is best when you must have content strategy outline for creating high-quality content. Sounds like hard work? That’s because it is.
If you’ve got extra cash and the time is your greatest challenge, then you could think about outsourcing this task to a copywriter, content marketer, designer, or videographer. And if you work in different languages, you’ll need expert online translation services. Unfortunately for most of us, however, we face a little problem called “budget” Which means that you’re probably going to have to get this done on your own. At least in the beginning. Not only new, but you must know how to repurpose all your current or old web pages and its content in a new media format, with a new style for getting more juice from your existing pages, and build it again to drive traffic & targetted audiences. To understand better, you must read; Top 3 Key Reasons To Review, Edit & Republish Old Posts | Build Website Traffic
But how do you become a content factory if you quiver at the idea of writing an article? Where do you start if you’re just getting your head around terms like “SERP” and “Going Viral?” Let's check out content strategy outline you need to follow to build quality content for your website.
7 Ways For Creating Content Faster When You Don't Have an IdeaLet's check out best and most effective ways of creating the quality and compelling content for your website:
1. Produce content from content.The best way to generate a lot of content is by starting off with one main source. Do you need an original piece of content to launch the game off? It helps. But not necessarily, as long as you don’t plagiarize anybody. Check with Copyscape website if you’re worried about duplicate content.
There’s no problem with starting out with a video you share (and credit) on your social media, or an article relevant to your business. Once you have the primary source of content, you can begin to break it down and make more content from it. A video clip becomes an article, a newsletter, a Facebook post, a tweet, an animated GIF – the whole nine yards!
Also, you need to know 12 Best Blogging Skills Needed To Be A BLOGGER
2. Content with the audio production.Audio content is becoming more popular and a great way to attract visitors to your site. You could think about holding interviews with your loyal clients, or maybe a local celebrity. You could even have someone question you about how you started your company and what challenges you face.
You’ll have a nice audio podcast or audio-visual podcast to put on your site and share across social media. Which is then easy-peasy to break down into an article (or two or three), which can then be split into chunks of micro-content.
Maybe your interview covers a lot of areas. How you started the business, what it’s like working every day, what your motivations are, favorite products, or perhaps who inspires you most. Each one of these topics can be broken down into separate blog articles which you can post weekly. Out of just one 15-20-minute podcast, you can create at least four articles for your blog! Which means if you only post once a week, you’re covered for the month.
You may also like to read Top 15 Biggest Blogging Mistakes To Avoid
3. Making a podcast on a budget.If your interview is face-to-face, you can use the recorder on your smartphone if you don’t have a digital recording device. It will automatically save the file in a format easy to upload and edit on your Mac or PC, with a downloaded program like Audacity.
Remember to research your interviewee beforehand and try not to speak when they’re speaking. Also, keep your recording to a maximum of 20-30 minutes if you want to maintain the momentum going.
If your interview is held online, you can conduct a video call via Skype and record the session with a video recorder like SnagIt, or any tools. Your video interview will be saved as an MP4, and you can upload to your website, blog, or YouTube channel with ease.
Also check: Top 10 Secrets How To Become a Fashion Blogger | Start A Style Blog
4. Turning your podcasts into an articles.Listen to your podcast and get it transcribed. If you’re short on time, you can easily outsource this mundane task for a few dollars. It will be simpler once you have the text in front of you. What you want to avoid next is simply repeating the interview – that’s what the transcript is for.
The key here is to pick up on the main points of the discussion and create articles out of those. If your customer talks about the benefits of magnesium or the fact that her baby’s skin allergies never appear when wearing your clothing, then develop those topics. Something like – “Why Magnesium Is So Good for Your Body” and “What Causes Baby Allergies and How They Can Be Avoided.” Just put the catchy headlines, and build quality content that will help you to drive more organic traffic.
RECOMMENDED: 9 Ways To Improve Professional Writing Skills in 5 Minutes
You may also like to read: Top 10 Tips For Writing A Successful Blog Post For Bloggers
5. Break your articles into social posts.Don’t just copy the first paragraph of your article, paste and add “read more.” That’s a really lazy way of catching people’s attention. Also, you’ll be linking to your article, and the first few sentences will show up anyway. Instead, think about writing a short description for your post or an eye-catching title (different from the one in the article).
The jury’s out on how long your Facebook posts should be, with some experts recommending as little as 40 characters. The key is to mix your posts up. You won’t always link to a blog article. You won’t always talk about promotions. You won’t always post or share a funny meme.
The best way is to keep it varied and use your mothership content source for inspiration. If you’re really feeling creative, check out how to make an animated GIF. Almost all inspiring quotes or the animated GIFs you see on social were derived from bigger pieces of content.
Suggesting to read Top 99 Killer Blog-Post Ideas To Kick Start Your Blogging Journey
6. Recycle and reuse.They say that every story has already been told. That may be true, but if you say it in a different way, it will be good to use again. So many past topics are still relevant today. So, go through your blog and recycle and reuse. Come up with a new perspective for your existing articles. Rewrite them to make them more relevant to today’s reader. Add some fresh facts and studies.
Information may have changed since you wrote the article, or you may simply want to find new readers for an interesting topic. Writing articles based on ones you’ve already written will significantly speed up the process. Just make sure they’re sufficiently different so that you don’t get flagged up for duplicate content.
You must know 10 Way, How High-Level Writing Skills Help In Marketing? | Content Marketing
7. Get your content translated.Want to appeal to international audiences? Get your content translated (or better yet, localized) to reach clients globally. Got a popular blog article that’s going viral in English? Get it translated for readers in Latin America. Want to make a splash in Europe? Reach out to some Sites in German, French, or Portuguese.
Translating your content to reach a wider audience works out well in two ways. Firstly, you don’t need to derive any new content for the process, although, you will need a trained translator. And secondly, you’ll get access to a whole new market. Even better than that? Translated content doesn’t count as duplicate content, so you’re all clear as far as search engines are concerned.
As a professional blogger, you must know; 10 Steps, How To Rank #1 in Google Search Results | Website Optimization
When you start milking your content for all it’s worth you can become a content marketing machine in no time. Freeing up your time to work on running your business, hanging out with your friends, or maybe even taking a vacation.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!