Buying online AC, fridges, washing machines, dishwashers, and other major kitchen and home appliances are now becoming more beneficial choices in India as compared to other countries. There are many benefits in buying household supplies online. First of all, you get unbeatable discount prices. Also, you get brand-new and genuine products. Other benefits include no interest EMI payments, and moreover you also able to return the product for a full refund if not satisfied, etc.
Just to give you an example, below are some of the benefits by the Amazon India, the leading global online retailer, offering the most affordable sale. The same deals & offers are not always available, but it is a good idea to check this link to the special offers page on Amazon.in India's website.
Virus-infected people used to search; How to remove cse.google.com redirect? How to fix Google custom search CSE redirect problem? Solving Google search is redirecting to cse.google? Fixing removing 'cse.google.com' redirect virus (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge)? And so on...
Most of us are used to add google search as a default search engine. But while performing the search; the trojan or malware injected in and it will then divert browser settings so that you will then redirected to the customized page where the custom Google Custom Search is displayed. And many of us think that google redirect virus is infected to the computer.
After successful troubleshooting, I surely say that the Google Custom Search problem is not because of the browser vulnerability nor malicious function of your browser at all. But, hardly, the offenders use Google Custom Search to make money every time when you search something on the Google search engine via Google Chrome.
When the Chrome browser is infected by such kind of malware or any mess on your PC, the user gets frustrated since he not able to delete/remove/uninstall the shortcuts from the browser links, they keep adding back everytime you search. This is because this type of malware uses a Windows services that have the controls on the shortcuts again and it acts again and again whenever it detects that the shortcuts have been removed by Chrome itself or your security software [like AntiVirus or AntiMalware]. That means having updated security software is not enough, it will penetrate your PC's defenses. Here today I am going to explain you simple but effective steps that will guide you how to remove and fix the Google Custom Search redirect from your computer.
|Remove Google Custom Search Redirect|
[Fixed] Google Chrome Search redirecting to 'cse.google.com'Sometimes we observe some unwanted pages are popped-up as soon as we open Google Chrome browser. We really don’t have any clue about where did those come from. However, those were not automatically installed on your machine. We usually overlook such things while we install some applications on our machines and those get installed by our own hand automatically due to our ignorance.
You first make sure you have the right software installed as per your need and then you need to uninstall the unwanted or any suspicious programs from the PC before you clean the shortcuts.
Hence below are the best methods which will help you to resolve to remove the Google Custom Search redirect from your PC:
Method 1: Uninstall unknown applications/tools from the system.1. Click on the START button.
2. Open ‘Control Panel’.
3. Open ‘Programs and Features’.
4. List of installed programs will be displayed.
5. Try to find below things:
a. Unknown Application(s) which were not installed by you.
b. Any other suspicious applications / Malware installed on the machine.
c. Unknown Toolbars.
d. Unknown Search bars.
Sometimes such application uses some random icons as they might not have their own valid one.
8. Uninstall such applications/toolbars etc. from the system.
9. Restart the machine.
10. Check whether the problem gets resolved.
If you don't know then check out; Make Computer 10x Faster By Using Virtual Memory | RAM Optimization
Method 2: Remove unwanted references from ‘Start in’ properties1. Click on the START button.
2. Find Google Chrome.
3. Right click on Google Chrome and select ‘Properties’ option.
4. Observe the path mentioned under ‘Start in’ field.
5. You will see path followed by any other reference is appended to this path like as follows:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application" "(some path of any toolbar or search bar or malware)".
7. Make sure that, the below-mentioned string should only be present under ‘Start in’ field:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application"
In short, anything after "C:\xx\xx\xx\Applications" path should be removed.
8. Click on ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK’ button.
9. Now open Google Chrome and check whether the problem gets resolved.
Suggesting to read; 10 Best Tips To Make You PRO in Google Searching
Method 3: Update Internet Options permission through RegEdit (Registry)1. Open RUN window (Window + R).
2. Type ‘regedit’ and press Enter.
3. Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
4. Followed by "Software >> Policies >> Microsoft >> Windows >> CurrentVersions.
5. You will see ‘Internet Options’ item under "CurrentVersions" section.
6. Right click on ‘Internet Options’ and select ‘Permissions’ option.
7. Select authenticated users (like ‘Administrator’) displayed under ‘Group or user names’ section.
8. Now observe ‘Permissions for Administrators’ section.
9. Tick ‘Deny’ checkbox displayed against ‘Full Control’, ‘Read’ and ‘Special Permissions’.
10. Click on ‘Apply’ and then ‘OK’ button.
11. It will display ‘Windows Security’ window with ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ buttons.
12. Click on ‘Yes’ button.
13. Check whether the problem gets resolved.
You may also like to know; 7 Hidden Features That You Didn’t Know in Windows 
Method 4: Factory reset Google Chrome browser1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Open ‘Settings’.
3. Click on ‘Show advanced settings’ link displayed at the bottom of the browser.
4. Scroll down to the very bottom of the Settings page.
5. Click on ‘Reset Settings’ button.
6. ‘Reset Settings’ window will be pop-up with ‘Reset’ and ‘Cancel’ buttons.
7. Click on ‘Reset’ button.
8. Allow the browser to complete Resetting process.
9. Close Google Chrome and open it again.
10. Check whether the problem gets resolved.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!