People used to search; what is the 'Advanced Google Search'? How do I do an advanced search on Google? How do you search Google effectively? How do I get the best search results on Google? And so on...
This is the era of advanced technology and high-speed internet connections which are why we are getting our hands on almost every information. In just a few minutes, you can even learn the recipe of your favorite food or the in-depth thesis on the quantum theory.
With the advanced Google search tips, tricks & techniques and other benefits of the Google, yet there is something which still bothers us. However, this is just because we are not aware of some facts about “how” we can use the search engine to find something which we are looking for. Allow me to give you one example, just write the word “car” in Google and hit Enter. No doubt, you will get thousands of results on your screen which make difficult for you to find out the precise car you are looking for. It doesn’t mean, Google provides redundant information which sometimes not easy to handle.
However, there are some search techniques through which you can get the result that you want from the Google search. If you type ‘BMW X5 Car’ and hit Enter, you will definitely find the exact car you want to see. But how to google something that will make you get best results. These best "web search tips" and tricks not only help you to know about Google search engine but that'll help you find your desired results quickly. In this article, I am going to show you those ten tips through which you will become a pro in Google searching.
Top 10 tips to make you pro in Google searchingThe power of Google search filters and Google search volume - There are cases you might forget something about the item you are looking for, at that time Google will help you with the suggestions, or there are a couple of ways you can fine-tune your search query. Set the Google as Search Engine and start searching with new tricks described below.
Here's a summary of some of the most helpful Google search tips & tricks, from basic ideas to further techniques that'll help you become pro in searching:
1. Was it “this” or was it “that”If you are not sure that you precisely know or remember the definition about the item you're searching for and if you are confused with multiple words, then you also face difficulty in finding it on the Google. However, with the exact information of Google searching mechanism, you can still find your desired information.
The Google is working to make its searching like human beings search their brains. However it is not accurate right now, but still, you will find some similarity. To find the answer to your confusion, just add the word “or” in between the things you are confused. Automatically, Google will clear your confusion by showing the best result.
Check out; 6 Ways How Google Earns Money & Made Billions | Monetization, Revenues & Profits
2. Multiple results with “~”The English language is rich with many synonyms of single words. Google also took it into consideration while making its search result algorithm. Sometimes, when we have to find different things related to a single word, we search it all in different tabs. This is not the way the Google search pros take to find their desired result.
Just add the symbol “~” in between your word and the things you want to find related to it. Google will not only show you the result of that word, but it will also show the result including the synonym of that word.
Check out; 15 Ways, How To Secure Gmail Account From Hackers | Google Security Tips
3. Search within the websiteYou saw something on any website a few days back and now you need it but unfortunately, you forgot what you saw and you only remember the website on which you saw that thing. The option that ordinary searcher would take is to go to that website and try the website’s search option to find his desired thing. Most of the website’s search features are not good enough to give the result you want.
There is another way of doing it too. Open Google, type the website’s URL and then type the article or video you want to find. Google will only show you the result related to that URL.
You may also like to read; How YouTube Earns Money | Social Media News
4. Wise use of AsteriskThe asterisk can help you too if you forget any keyword, phrase or number in your search. Google which is a search engine is also working as the reminder who reminds you of the things which you have forgotten.
All you have to do is just to use the asterisk “*” in the place of the word, phrase or number that you can’t remember and let the Google do its magic. Google will find the result which you are looking for.
Do you know about; How to Compose Direct Mail from Address Bar | Gmail Optimization
5. When multiple words are missingThis is something which often happens when you try to search for any song or the movie. Using “~” or “*” can only work when you can’t remember one word. But when you don’t remember multiple words, then it becomes quite hard to find what you are looking for.
Don’t worry! Google has the solution for it too which only the pros of Google searching know and now you are also going to know. Whenever something like this happens to you, just add the word “Around” and the quantity of the words which you are missing between the words you remember. The approximate quantity of words will also work there.
Recently I just published the page; 30 YouTube Secret Features & Tricks That Improves The User Experience
6. When finding something in a timeframeWhenever we want to find any information in between a certain timeframe, we search like “The UK regime from 1700 to 1800”. And still, we don't get what we look for. The reason is that the Google algorithm of searching your queries is not designed to take the timeframe queries in such manner. The Google count them all as the phrase and show you the result which includes these words.
However, the pros know how to find something from within the timeframe. All you have to do is to add three dots “…” between “from” and “to” of your timeframe and the Google will only show you the information within given timeframe only.
RECOMMENDED: [FIXED] How To Stop Unwanted Emails & Unsubscribe From All Spam [How to]
7. Know "intitle" and "inurl"These two words are going to save a lot of your efforts for searching. Whenever you need to search any article on the Google, just type “intitle:” and your keyword. Moreover, if you require searching any website and you only remember few of the words from the website's URL, just type “inurl:” and the words you remember in the Google search bar and you will get what you are looking for.
8. Finding the related websiteThis will help you when you are in need of too much information regarding one thing. To find the similar websites, type “related:” before the address of the website and enjoy the multiple websites related to the website which you have typed in the Google search bar.
You make like to know; 6 Ways How Google Earns Money & Made Billions | Monetization, Revenues & Profits
9. Find the specific phraseIf you want to get precise results, then Google also allows you to get it and the pros are using that trick to get the result. Just use SINGLE or DOUBLE inverted commas before and after your search query and get the precise result like this ‘
10. Remove the unnecessary search wordsSometimes, unnecessary words disturb your searching. To save yourself from this, simply add minus symbol “-” before each word you want to subtract from your search.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!