The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Compose direct mail from address bar —
How do I send emails with Gmail? Any URL to compose a message in Gmail fast? Quick link with full Gmail interface and specified to, bcc, subject? How to compose new emails straight from chrome's address baar? Quick url to compose a message in gmail? How to configure Gmail protocol handler? And so on. If you looking for, how to hack Google chrome to compose an email directly from the address bar or searching how you can compose new emails straight from Chrome's address bar then you arrived at the right page.
Despite all the email clients, you are working with, when you want to compose an email, every time you required to open your email client & click the "Compose" button. Here we have presented a quick and easy way to compose a new email directly from your address bar of the browser.
The Google Chrome browser is one of the best and a favorite browser with lots of innovation in chrome addon especially for the Chrome users & with the Gmail accounts, opening and sending emails becomes a very easy process. Here, you just need to type your shortcut into the address bar shown below and for sending, you need to click on send, that's all. Learn how to quickly compose a new email message directly from the address bar.
In previous article we have seen how to Remove Large Size Emails from Gmail for More Space and today we are going one step ahead.
This article is important to follow for those who want to compose mail as quick as possible.
How to compose direct mail from browser's address bar
- Go to address bar in your browser.
- Type "mailto:"
- Hit enter
Or drag this button to your bookmark bar, hit it whenever you need to compose a massage to send.
Troubleshoot: Gmail NotifierBy default this trick opens your default mail sending program. So you need to set your default mail sending program to Gmail; How to?
- Go to: start >> All programs >> Default Programs >>
- Set program access and computer defaults >>
- Choose Custom & then set it as per your requirement.
If there is no option for Chrome, then How to?
- Download Gmail Notifier >> Right click on its icon in system tray >> Option >>
- Choose Use Gmail for Internet mailto: links >> Hit OK.
Allow site handler request to open mailto: links directly into your mail, How to?
- Chrome setting >> Show advanced setting >> Privacy >> Content Setting >>
- Handlers >> Manage Handlers >> Remove mailto if its not working for chrome.
Now set handler for chrome; How to?
- In chrome when you go to Gmail, a protocol handler icon appeared in the address bar.
- It only appeared only if you removed related handlers from Chrome.
- Click on it >> Choose Use Gmail.
And then onwards your all Internet mailto: links will open in Gmail program by default.