People always come to your website to learn something new and get some valuable information from your the content you posted on the page, so you should always understand their interests and requirements of the readers.
While reading the page if they able to find that the writer is untalented and unskilled person, whereas after reading some content on the page if they are not get satisfied, even more, if they notice that there are many grammatical mistakes and eventually they failed to understand any proper information that they want from that particular content, then they will realize that they are wasting their time for reading such content. Such content is marked as boring content. You must know the importance of writing skills helps in communication.
You have to avoid some writing mistakes while posting the fruitful information on the site. You have to consider some important factors while writing your content before publishing the pages on your website or blog. Let's check out powerful ideas to turn your boring topic into excellent, stimulating & enjoyable content.
Three types of boring contents:Variety of the people who want to start a blog and their career in the blogging field, in the beginning, they don't know about the rules and regulations of content writing, Obviously, they are new and inexperienced in this field at first, so they made many blogging mistakes in their content writings. As time goes by, they get to know an idea about how to write the content, their benefits, gaps and eventually they got to know what kind of content people like the most.
Let's check out the three types of most boring content published on the internet:
- A large number of “how-to” pages:
In this category, mostly the content starts with 'How to' words. In the digital world of the Internet, you will able to find that there are billions of technical problems are investigated and posted their solutions on various sites; those pages usually start with 'how-to' words.
If you search 'How to' on Google, you will get almost 25,27,00,00,000 results in 0.54 seconds that includes most of the web pages posted by the publishers/writers/bloggers mainly describing the technical problems; these pages usually started with 'How to'.
If you see, many of these pages contain similar and almost the same information & data. There are lots of other bloggers who already published a bunch of information on similar topics, so the information & content you describe might seem boring for the readers.
- Comprehensive guided pages:
In the comprehensive guides, the content is always described in the specific and clear information that the readers could get understand easily.
The comprehensive guide doesn't mean always write lengthy content; however, it depends upon the skill and experience of the writer and how it will be quality content. In that kind of article, there should be some limit for an explanation but many writers explained all the information above the limit, and somehow that is the reason people are getting frustrated to reading such type of article. So most of the times such extra detailed information will be getting bored for the people.
- Detailed & extensive report pages:
Many writers prefer to publish lots of information and write a long page on their website because they believed that by doing this, maximum people will be going to support (Subscribe) them.
The reader comes daily on the internet, need to learn something new and the different type of information in one place (page). And the writer tried to make a large page and fulfill all the information as per the requirement. Sometimes, they forget to explain the primary subject linked to the topic & somewhere they divert their main point; so the content will get boring for the readers.
12 Ways To Convert Boring Content Into InterestingYour old article posted before 2 or 3 months ago, it might be meaningless and ineffective now for the readers, so it is also necessary to get updated that old info regularly.
Anybody don't want to write an irrelevant article but in case, because some people are new in the blogging field, they make mistakes on their pages. To overcome this problem, I'm presenting some important tips to improve your lifeless blog pages from boring your readers. I hope you will read all these tips very carefully and solve all the writing mistakes in your article.
Today here we are going to learn about how to convert boring data into engaging and powerful content:
1. Always explain the Goal.It is most important that before starting to write an article, you have to explain the goal. It shows the idea of the content you posted.
Readers come to your page because they want proper and clear information from you. Remember that, there are lots of people who already explain a similar topic that you have chosen, so while writing any content make sure that your goal should be clear & different from the others. Otherwise, your readers will not stay anymore on your website.
2. Come up to expectations."What do people want from your page?" You always have to understand people need and their requirements.
Use a simple and communicative language so that after reading your content readers could get understand the info properly & easily.
It is very important to give a proper explanation of a particular topic. Write such content that they didn't need to go to another site. If you do not meet the reader's interest and expectations, then after some time, the readers start to avoid to visit your website, & even more they could unsubscribe you in future.
You must know; 8 Reasons Why Visitors Bounce From Your Business Blog
3. Make title-specific.It is said that the 'first impression is the last.' Likewise, the title is the first and last impression of your whole article.
Readers visit your pages by looking at the title. You have to choose an attractive and specific title for your article, so the reader will get excited to read it.
You try to write good and very interesting content, but if there is no attractive or impressive heading, then people will avoid your content.
In the Google search engine, the search result shows only 60 to 70 words of your title. So, you have to choose effective and catchy words for crafting the titles. Catchy titles improve the click-through rate (CTR) and because of that, after searching on Google, your pages will start listing on the higher positions in the search results. Overall this works effectively and improves your organic search traffic.
Check out; 15 Tips For Writing Catchy Headlines & Blog Titles That’ll Grab More Attention
4. Use points & numbers.To remember every kind of information you want, there is a unique way to divide the information into the groups & numbers.
People always like a short and prompt type of contents.
Adding points, sub-points improves the readability of the content you posted; that makes your article easier to read and it won't make your reader bore anymore.
5. Provide a summary at the beginning & end.When you start to write any page, it is most important to write the purpose of the content.
You must use such type of targetted keywords, that people can find your article easily on Google. This technique is used for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices.
At the end of the article, in the last paragraph, you must add a short summary by saying the conclusion of the whole article. So, readers will able to revise and outline all the information in one paragraph. So, it is most important to write a summary and explain all the information in short lines.
6. Add heading & sub-heading.People always looking for the well-defined and precise information from your article and that's why they always want to visit your website regularly. If you unable to describe all the information and there is no proper headings & subtitles, then it is difficult to find the main purpose for the readers.
Without using heading, sub-heading, highlight words, style, your content would not be productive & effective for readers. Incorrect titles and headings cause more time to understand the information they want.
The writer should divide all the information into the groups and numbers, so readers can find the details easily and the proper information they want.
You must know; 501 Most Popular Blog Title Ideas & Headline Types That’ll Work Forever
7. Use a mobile-friendly responsive template.Today, everyone has a smartphone. More than 55% of the peoples who visit your page on their mobile phones as compared to the desktop. Most of the people want to read quickly and seems always in a hurry.
The mobile phone is the fastest way to learn any kind of information from any website. Using a mobile-friendly responsive template in your article, your article looks more specific and larger in everyone's smartphones. Furthermore, the mobile version of the website loads quickly on the mobile.
So here I suggest you add a mobile-friendly responsive template for your website. Moreover, verify that your content is properly showing on the mobile screen or not.
Check; Top 17 Amazing Responsive Blogger Templates
8. Always revise & review.Everyone makes a lot of mistakes in their work, similarly, every blogger while they write, any kind of article somehow it is possible for many mistakes are going to happen.
Before you going to publish any content, you should revise the article again.
If you open your old articles before 2 or 3 months ago, you might notice that there are some minor mistakes that you already have done in your content. So, you have to update all the information and correct those mistakes properly.
Editing & proofreading the old and new content must be a part of your content writing process. People would love to read such content again.
9. Always work on detailing.There is nothing wrong to explain any topic in detailed, it will get more appealing when you explain it properly.
Make sure to explain all the information in detailed regarding what kind of topic you choose. The explanation should be posted in the limits, else, readers will get bored with your content.
You have to check the detailed information, title of the article, and targeted keywords too. Because the people not only come to your page to read-only title of your article but also to understand the proper detailed information and subject they want.
10. Photos, GIFs, and graphs.Using images in the article helps to make more attractive and more interesting to read it. One photo is equal to 100 words, so it is most important to add some images in your content to look more attractive and to add some value to the content. But in each section, it doesn't require to use photos; use the pics when it demands that content.
If any blogger explains the topic in step-by-step & in the sections, then it’s important to add some images under that description. Using images, it helps to get more understand about the topic.
Most of the readers focus on the images of the article, rather than reading the texts. If they don’t like any image, they could be getting away from your website & even they'll start to ignore your articles tomorrow.
Use graphs whenever you talking about the statistics. GIF is one the most trending format to use, that improves the engaging on your site.
As a professional you must know; Top 15 SEO Image Optimization Tips for Search Engine Traffic
11. Always use clear & communicative language.You can't use fancy language, shocking expressions, and oxford English in your article. Using such kind of things, your content will get slow & then boring to read for the readers.
Lots of English words are now becoming common & familiar to all people. So, the writer needs to use basic and simple words, which are well-known for everyone. If there is no communicative language & difficult words are used in the paragraph, then readers get bored to read such pages because they always want easy and helpful words to understand.
12. Give examples.Whenever you describe the right and wrong topics; like I explaining you difference between boring content and awesome content, you can add some examples in that subject.
It makes your content helpful to understanding your views with examples and will clear the subject immediately. Also, readers would love to read your post.