|Word Experienced An Error Trying To Open The File|
Also read; Top 5 Quick-Tips to Speed Up Windows, Boot Time & Make Windows Faster
Fix 'Word Experienced An Error Trying To Open The File'If you too getting this error message while opening word file and not able to access it then I recommend you to try this below given steps to fix it.
1. Open Microsoft Word with BLANK DOCUMENT.
2. Go to File >> Options >> Trust Center.
3. Click on 'Trust Center Settings...'
4. Now in the left panel, choose 'Trusted Locations'.
5. IMP: On the right panel, click on 'Add new location...' Here, you will get a small window, in path add: 'C:\' and check the box 'Subfolders of this location are also trusted'. And then click 'Ok' button.
6. Do above step No.5 again for "D:\" drive or if you have "E:\" and so on. This is an important step as well.
7. Then click 'Ok' on 'Trust Center' and the 'Word Option' window.
8. Now you have to save this Blank document on any drive.
9. Close MS Word and reopen with your desired file.
10. Your problem should get fixed.
Let me know if you still getting this error or if you know something new and easy way than this, you may share it with comment section below, we would glad to add it on this page.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!