People used to search, how to type Marathi in Windows? How to speed up Windows without software? How to install regional language in Windows 10? And so on...
There is no need to install third party software. The input language is a setting in Windows that controls the language you use to type information on your computer. You just need to change keyboard settings, enable inbuilt keyboard layout driver from the control panel. Set up Windows so you can type any language.
Moreover, you can make it easier to enter text or edit documents in multiple languages by changing the input language. Windows offers almost any language you needed for like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Kannada, Bengali, Urdu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Odia or much more... So just look for your preferred language and make setting according to that.
You just need to change Keyboard Language in Windows. Here's how to type any language in Windows without any software. Don't forget to like, share, & comment once you get what you want from this page. Your comments are the most important things for me to keep making posts like these tutorials. Put your feedback on the comment section shown below with your own language.
Change your input language & Type Marathi/Any Language in Windowshow to change language on computer:
1. Go to Control Panel.
2. Find and open Region and Language.
3. Go to Keyboards and Languages tab.
4. Click on Change Keyboards.
5. New Window will open, Text Services and Input Languages.
RECOMMENDED: 6 Best Ways To Make Firefox 10x Faster than Chrome : AIO [about:config] | Increase Firefox Speed
6. Don't change Default input language, and below that, you will see Installed services.
7. Click Add, then select the language to add using the checkboxes.
8. Expecially for Marathi, find Marathi in the list, open its lists and choose Keyboard >> Marathi.
9. Click Apply and then Ok for remaining Windows.
10. Goto Wordpad tool, use shortcut Left Alt+ Left Shift, your language is now changed to Marathi.
That's one of the easiest tutorials to type in any language in ONE CLICK. If you have any suggestions, then let us know via comments... We would love to add it directly on this page...