Fixing the launcher has stopped error —
Android users used to search for how to fix this launcher error? How do I restart the launcher? How to fix your cell phone fast? Usually such pop-up I received once I turn ON my mobile; my background image gets displayed, but I can’t find my apps. And the next moment I got this message again. Even if I did tap the "Report" button, another error gets popped up with a message saying App Feedback submission has also been stopped.
Moreover, some of you also seen a 'carefree launcher' has stopped in Gionee f103 mobile phones. I was worried about my phone when my mobile phone is getting an error message "Unfortunately, Launcher has stopped", however, when I did solve this problem it seems to the smallest problem which I ever had on my phone itself. Later on, I realize that this has something to do with my default android launcher.
I'll show you how to fix launcher errors. You too don’t need to worry about this issue and also you are not going to lose you any personal data. This fixing solution also works for Samsung Android problems, ZTE, Micromax, Moto E, LG, Lenovo, Tecno Alcatel, K4 Note, Asus, and much more including custom ROMs and also with Android OS like 4.0 ice cream sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nexus (Preparing for Oxygen).
Recommendations to keep your Android phone secure and running conditionsQuick Suggestions to keep your phone working perfectly and away from the "Phone launcher can, unfortunately, stopped working" (and everything else) errors:
- Don't install any launcher of unknown resources
- Any unknown launcher you installed may affect the working functions of default built-in phone launcher.
- External launcher utilizes too much of RAM and so the battery.
- Always use trusted default phone launcher.
- Avoid useless mobile apps.
- Remove any suspicious applications even themes too.
- Restart your mobile and it will start working again properly.
You may also like to know; [FIX] “Unfortunately, Touchwiz home has stopped” (Updated)
Fix "Unfortunately, Launcher Has Stopped" ErrorJust follow below steps and I’m sure, your problem will be solved:
1. Open mobile ‘Settings’.
2. Navigate to list of all applications installed on your mobile;
Setting >> Application Manager >> ALL tab.
3. Search for any other external Launcher(s) installed on your mobile:
e.g. Launcher3, Indus launcher, Lenovo Launcher, Asus launcher, Google New Launcher etc.
4. Uninstall such random launchers from your mobile.
5. Now scroll down to find default launcher.
You may also like to read 15 Best Ways, Speed Up Your Android WITHOUT ROOT
6. Tap on the default launcher to open its internal settings.
7. Now click on ‘Clear data’ and then ‘Clear Cache’ buttons.
8. Allow your phone to complete this clear process.
9. Now re-start your phone to be on a safer side.
10. Check whether your problems is now resolved.
Don't forget to share your views. And if you know any better way, I like to hear it and would share it directly on this page. Please like, share and subscribe to our newsletter so that I would keep you updated with new features and new Android tricks and tips to fix your cell phone and keep it in good condition.