SOLVED!! "Your device isn’t compatible with this version on Google play" Error —
As we all know Google play store is loaded with millions of applications. And it is the only official store having different applications and one of the great sources for all Android smartphones. But, sometimes while downloading the apps from Google play store, you might have faced a version compatibility issue like "Your device is not compatible with this version." And it is really frustrating situations when you wanted a particular app and this error pops-up on your screen.
Some people might have done rooting of their android systems but in an incorrect way and this is one of those reasons that some apps cannot compatible with your android systems and as a result of that, you get "Your device isn't compatible with this version" error on your mobile screen in Google play store.
In this article, we will see how we can overcome this problem. And for this, all you need to do is, just follow below a couple of very simple steps. Please make sure, your device should be rooted because this method works on the rooted android phones. If you are facing the same problem, then this page will be going to help you to solve this error. Here I am providing you some of the best methods and steps to get a perfect solution for this annoying error.
Incompatibility doesn't mean that your Android device has any technical problems. It could be some limitations that might have set by the application developer, e.g. geo-restrictions, etc. I've also seen some apps that can only be launched from a particular location or country. In case you live in a different country where the app isn't supposed to be launched, then you may receive such incompatibility error.
Solution for "Your device isn't compatible with this version on Google play" Error.Let's take a look at the solutions for resolving this unwanted error:
Step 1: Use market helper tool.It is a perfect solution to fix "Your device isn't compatible with this version on Google play" Error. This method works well on a 100% rooted android device. All you need to do is to install SuperSU on your smartphone.
- Open Google chrome browser and search "Market Helper APK" on your search bar.
- Select and download the latest version of the app on your mobile phone.
- After downloading it just follow the procedure below:
- Choose the model number of the device you are using.
- Pick your location.
- Select your carrier if it is required.
When you done this process the notification will appear on home screen like "Activated Successfully".
That means you have been successfully getting the perfect solution for this "Your device isn't compatible with this version on Google play" problem. Now your Android device is free to work effortlessly with your Google play store.
Check out my recent publication: Top 12 Things You Must STOP TO DO on Android Right Now
Step 2: Uninstall Google play updates.Google play store is upgrading on a frequent basis. As result of this, any new app doesn't get compatible with latest version of Google Play updates. Hence, all you need to do is uninstall Google play updates from your device and that's it. Just follow this steps and following procedure carefully:
- Go to Settings option.
- Move forward to "Apps" or "Application" or "App Manager".
- Now, choose Google Play Store option and tap on it.
- Now, tap on "Uninstall Updates".
Also check; 15 Best Tips To Speed up Any Android Device Without Rooting
Step 3: Change the model number.Here is another solution to your issue. Basically, here is a two-step process that you need to have some patience and extra care, in order to reduce the chances of getting failed. (Mostly it works on Samsung devices).
The process is quite lengthy but very easy, you just need to do the following steps given below:
- Search for any latest model number of your version of mobile on Google search.
- Choose the model number as per your location and just copy it to be used in future.
- Download and install ES File Explorer Manager App from your Google play store.
- Launch ES File Explorer Manager App.
- Enable Root Explorer and Show hidden files.
- Once done with it; search for "System" file on '/' page and just press on it.
- Now, search for build.prop or model number of your Android device here and then rename it as xbuild.prop.
- One thing that you really needed to keep in mind is that you have to provide root access to your device.
- Copy and paste the xbuild.prop file in your SD card location and then OPEN it with ES Note Editor.
- You can change all the ro.product.name, model, device, and ro.build.product = with the latest model number which you have copied earlier in the 2nd step.
- Now edit Android Version by locating ro.build.version.release= and changing the latest build version.
- Get back to the xbuild.prop file in the system under '/' and then rename it as build.prop.
- Now past his file on your SD card.
- Once done, now open Properties and just change the permissions.
- Reboot your device in order to ensure all the changes are saved successfully.
You may also like to read; Top 35 Best Android Tips, Tricks & Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind | Smartphone Tricks
Step 4: Use a VPN to get app access.The above-provided message will enable you to get a perfect solution for your device that isn't compatible. If it still isn't working for you; it may be due to the absence of VPN number of your location. You can simply download a VPN app such as Opera VPN, Tunnel Bear, etc. and get connected to it.
By following any one of the methods from listed ones will help you resolve "Your device isn't compatible with this version" error. If you are facing any android error or something you want to suggest apart from the above points, feel free to use below comment section and get in touch with me anytime. Happy to hear from you and to implement the suggestions for helping others.