The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Android 11(R) beta updates and features —
Why android 11 is important and what is the special thing about it? Let me tell you, that previous Android versions are just updating by changing its visual settings frequently (like themes, icons) but in this developers' preview of Android R, you will see that no visual changes are there. In fact, Android 11 is absolutely built by focusing on overall system performance and optimization of your mobile. Android 11 advances great new features & APIs for developers. So, basically, this version makes a significant change to boost system performance.
Today we are going to discuss the new features of Android 11 which recently launched by Google. I would like to tell you that the first preview of Android 11 was released in the mid of February, the 2nd preview came in the month of March; then on the 23rd of April, its 3rd preview launched. And now finally on the 6th of May Google released its 4th preview 'Android 11 beta release' full of surprising things and features.
Right now, you might think about installing android 11 on your mobile? Let me suggest that there will be a lot of bugs and most of the new features that you won’t even see. Throughout, this new version, some users are facing some interesting features like a native screen recorder, chat bubbles, a notification history, and many more. Technically, when it comes to working with new technologies, like 5G network, foldable displays, Android 11 is going to be much better. It will be going to pretty exciting for you guys, just make sure to stick with this page till the end, I hope you will get much more interesting Android 11 features.
Which Android phones will get Android 11?Android 11 is in beta version and at an early look for the next version of Android, using it for testing, development, and feedback from users.
Android 11 Beta developer previews arrive early for Pixel phones. You can try it today on your Pixel 2, 3, 3a, or 4 devices only.
Top 10 New Features of Android 11 (R) Beta release (June Updates)Let’s take a look at the top 10 feature of Android 11 [Android R]:
1. Native screen recording toggle in Quick Settings.On Android 10 & its other past few versions, you were unable to find the screen recording option by default built-in Android OS. But finally, Here Android 11 provides you quick settings toggle of screen recording.
Users can access easily Android 11 screen recording features and can record whatever they want. This feature appeared in both of the releases; its beta releases and in the public release, however, some users reported problems with the recordings, but I am sure developers will improve recording systems in Android 11.
Without any third-party mobile app, by this inbuilt Android 11 screen recording feature, you can capture and record the activities over the screen smoothly and comfortably. The screen recording feature can mostly be used to teach & providing demonstrations to others.
2. New permission ‘Ask Every Time’.In the Android 11 Developers developed a new option called ‘Ask Every Time’ that it can be a more secure and personal touch over permissions.
You will see, whenever you open any mobile app, it will ask you to grant permission. In the last versions of android OS phones, the apps only ask you for one time to grant permissions after installation and on the first run. But here in Android 11, Google makes a change in granting the permission system that allows users to control app permissions before using any of your personal data on your Android phone.
The use of this feature is to protect all your activities in your mobile, whether it may affecting any application or your imp data like contact and location. The purpose of this feature is to keep secure your contact and personal details by allowing it to take your permission every time when you open any app.
3. Faster screen refresh rates.Good news for games. The latest craze among the users is that they always wanted to perform their smartphones in the higher refresh rate. Higher refresh rates mean smoother video run.
Finally, here Android developers provide you this option though Android 11. There is a toggle in the mobile Settings called “Show refresh rate” for the display. After enabling this feature, you can see a digital view on the upper left-hand corner, it indicates the refresh rate. Also, you can control the refresh rate as per your work activities over the mobile. By higher refresh rate you can play games and videos in the faster frame rate and even with the higher resolution, you will experience smoothness while playing high graphic games.
The more refresh rate running in your mobile, the more you will experience a better quality while gaming as well as any high graphical video on your Android 11 mobile. That’s why the screen refresh rate is much important for gaming and better viewing experience.
4. Schedule a dark theme.The 'dark mode' is a feature that also added in android 11, probably you might be used this before in the previous android versions and with the many applications as well. In previous versions of Android, there is only this feature that you can only enable and disable the dark mode without scheduling. But in new Android 11, you can schedule your dark mode theme on your mobile as per your choice based on the time & day you setup. That means from sunset to sunrise or any customized time, you can control your screen and theme as you want. You can access Android 11 dark mode options via the settings menu and on notification panel too.
While if you work on mobile at night, it is better to choose a dark mode option at that time. A normal mode can harm your eyes and affect the viewing experience at the night; so by considering this factor, scheduling dark mode features is developed in this version of Android 11.
5. Chat bubbles.In Android 11, the developers produced an amazing feature called chat bubble. Enabling the 'Bubbles' option takes a second but after that, each notification will pop up in a chat head and it allows you to send/receive messages on the messaging apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, and more.
Google has confirmed working on chat bubble notifications. It constantly working on expanding the notification panel for instant messaging apps like I mentioned above and other chat apps as well.
This is nothing but you can work with multitasking, while doing your work in the mobile you don’t need to open any messaging app to reply, chat bubble can help you to reply faster without opening the app.
6. Single time app permissions.Single time permissions are perhaps one of the biggest privacy-based features given in Android 11. Previously on Android 10 and the last few Android versions, we had provided the feature that allows the one-time permission for any app to access your location, camera, or microphone when you open at first. But in the case of Android 11, we will have a one-time permission setting that will enable usage permission only for a single time.
When you install any app, at that time frequently you need to access permissions about your contact and location. By this feature, you don’t need to allow permission frequently. An only single time you can give the app permissions. It will not be bothering you again.
7. Scrolling screenshots.Scrolling screenshots let you capture much more of a page than what’s visible on your screen and this functionality has finally come to stock Android with Android 11. You can capture screenshots by scrolling down your mobile screen.
Suppose if any important work is going on in your mobile and suddenly if you want to capture a screenshot of any imp data, you can easily have a screenshot with scrolling down the screen on Android 11. The screenshot will be saved automatically in your gallery and then you can see all the captured pictures later as per your time.
Recommended: Top 25 Reasons Android Beats iPhone
8. 5G compatible.Android 11 is compatible with the 5G network. We all know that mobile technology is growing up day-by-day and taking steps ahead in the network and internet speed too. Till now we all know about 4G technology, likewise, developers are developing the Android 11 system and its network capturing ability that this version can easily support the 5G network.
The signal of 5G network comes in three new labels i.e. 5G, 5G+, and 5Ge, in addition, there are already options are presented with the labels of 4G networks and it shows in 4G, LTE, and LTE+ respectively. In the Settings of the mobile networks, you can easily choose these labels to set your 5G network.
With this 5G technology, you will get more internet speed in your mobile than now whatever you have 4G or 3G network. 5G supported device and speed of the internet will help you to download any data as quickly as in your mobile and you can do your online work fast. That’s why this is pretty much exciting feature in the version of Android 11.
9. Conversations section in the notification shade.Now there is a new conversations section at the top of the notification tray. When you have got any message or notification you can slide down the notification panel and can choose the conversational section right there. There is also a transparent barrier between each section of notifications, to identify all the notification quickly. It's in beta and the developers are developing this feature and redesigning to make it simple and easier.
Whatever window you have open on your mobile screen, you don’t need to open another window to reply to your message, in fact, you can reply to any message by notification panel. It will much helpful and advantageous for gaining your battery life.
10. Auto revokes permission.In Android 11, if you don't use an app for some period of months, its permissions will be revoked automatically.
Revoking app permission affects disabling and stops to run the app in the background. Then it will no longer have access to your location, microphone, etc. until you open the app and tap allow on the permission requests again.
By revoking the permission of your application can be keep protected your contact, health data, stored credential info, and your location details on your mobile. It is much beneficial and important feature that developed in Android 11.