Buying online AC, fridges, washing machines, dishwashers, and other major kitchen and home appliances are now becoming more beneficial choices in India as compared to other countries. There are many benefits in buying household supplies online. First of all, you get unbeatable discount prices. Also, you get brand-new and genuine products. Other benefits include no interest EMI payments, and moreover you also able to return the product for a full refund if not satisfied, etc.
Just to give you an example, below are some of the benefits by the Amazon India, the leading global online retailer, offering the most affordable sale. The same deals & offers are not always available, but it is a good idea to check this link to the special offers page on Amazon.in India's website.
Web publishers used to search; what are the SEO trends will dominate SERP? What is search engine marketing and how does it work? SEO techniques you required to know in 2019? How to go viral in search results? How to improve SEO? Latest SEO techniques to follow? And so on...
The SEO has now become the most important factor in online marketing and the search engine marketing is the most viable ROI driving stratergy for any website or business.
After the announcment of Google panda updates, its been observed that, Google consistently changes their search algorithms. Business owners and marketing experts has to do something new. They start putting efforts to reach to a wider audience.
SEO is a key factor in the search engine and is evolved and enhanced constantly over the years. Every year, something new is implemented which is innovative and helpful to increase the growth.
To get a higher position in 2019 SERP, you should work on best SEO practices. I'm going to discuss top SEO trends, techniques, and search engine marketing strategies which will help you in how you can rank high in search rankings as well as how you can improve domain authority and many other advantages.
|Search Engine Marketing Trends and Techniques|
11 Search engine marketing (SEM) trends & techniquesKeep in mind that, you don't have to invest more in your SEO campaign. Actually, SEO is a cost-efficient method for business owners who are trying to increase their sales and revenue.
In addition to this, Digital marketing is much cheaper strategy than standard marketing types with a higher ROI nowadays. So, never compare the costs of both marketing types. Instead, try to analyze the benefits of SEO when you use those in blogging. Both types have pros and cons. It's totally up to you how you make use of those more effectively.
Listed most trending search engine marketing techniques and strategies you need to implement to dominate the SERP:
1. Google needs quality, not quantity.Ever since Google started updating their search algorithm, they make it very clear to publishers that, they should focus on importance on the quality and not on quantity of the content that they publish. It does not add any value to the content if you write 10K words, rather it affects more when precise and quality is maintained even if you finish the article within 1K words.
Google publishes this message with online publishers since last two years. So, it would be waste of time if you are running behind a reason of why there is an increase or decrease in search traffic that you are getting. Instead, start spending time on 'how' can you make website better.
Making the website better is one of the important steps and it will lead you to get the targeted audience. If you increase the quality of your site, you will get quality readers. They will then share your quality content with their friends and you will get new viewers.
Check out; Facts & Fixes in Google Broad Core Search Algorithm Updates | Sudden Drop in Website Traffic?
2. Adopt a long-form content strategy.Long form content allows users to stay.
Users need more and more information for their problems or queries. Precise and quality information leads to a conversation.
You should write as much as you can for products or services that you offer. It doesn't mean you should stuff spammy information or do a copy-paste job. Long form content is nothing but huge information to be shared and it should be useful for readers. People will then love to ask many questions about your service offerings. You will then turn your blog to the conversational forum. Such conversation leads to more engagement and hence help you to increase quality and targeted audience.
Though it looks like a traditional way, still people love to spend more of their time on pages which helps them to solve their problems. Your content should be educational and more informative so that people could spend even money on the same.
You must know; 20 Professional SEO Copywriting Tips for Writing influential Web Pages | Content Writing
3. Speed: page loading factor.In this fast growing world, Speed is one of the needed things. Only fastest loading websites could survive in this online industry.
More the Speed you have, more the traffic you get. People are now bored of waiting and buffering the content to load. Everybody needs fast results for their questions.
Users and even Google expect the pages to load within a couple of seconds. You have to ensure that, your website should load as fast as it can. If users get a response as soon as they click, they will stay there and read. If you test their patience, you will be ignored. You have to optimize page loading time to stand in this market.
So, you need to take a speed test to see how fast the pages on your website loads. The test will show you the result and problems, you should solve them immediately to minimize the impact sooner.
You must know; Top 10 Free Tools For Checking Website Speed And Performance Optimization // Web Page Speed Test
4. Create a customer-centric website.Google has a major contribution to the evolution of digital marketing. Business owners or search engine marketing experts start adopting trendy technologies or strategies to establish an optimum user experience with the help of Google. You have to work on creating a web experience which talks about your service offerings, this will allow your readers to feel respected.
Organic search marketing strategies has to be tested beyond their intended purpose. So that, it will produce huge traffic. Submitcore’s SEO packages offer services which helps in achieving higher traffic. It also helps to turn viewers to subscribers. Your leads get converted to paying customers if you make effective use of SEO packages.
Related; 10 Steps, How To Rank #1 in Google Search Results | Website Optimization
5. Track rising SERP Features.If you have a perception that, getting a number one organic ranking is an easy job, think twice.
SERP usually includes features knowledge panels, local packs and featured snippets. This steals the attention of the users and helps you get clicks from organic listings.
You have to work on how to track your ranking by using such SERP features. Try implementing few Google SERP features initially and compare the results that you get. You will then be able to monitor these features more effectively. It will show you if there is any stealing traffic activities are happening with your site.
If you would like to know more about SERP, use this handy information
10 Steps, How To Rank #1 in Google Search Results
Get Star Rating Review In Google Search Results [SERP]
6. Google crawling and indexing.Google helps you to develop your site and it will be a continual process. Google always wanted to give the best possible web experience to their users and they will do anything to achieve the same. And hence, they always keep changing their algorithms, techniques, style etc. for showing better search results.
Google always keep their eye on what type of pages that you publish on your website. Google will then make a judgmental decision on the subject of the content or niche of your site.
Crawling in SEO world:
In crawling, it follows your links and room around your website. Usually, web bots land on your site on any page, they will then follow other linked articles, pages, posts within your website. You will have to engage these bots more on your site.
Indexing in SEO world:
Indexing is the standard term in windows operating system as well. It is a process of adding your site pages to Google search results. And it is totally dependent on meta tags that you are using. Google will then crawl and index your site pages accordingly. If you have pages with a no-index tag, those pages will be ignored from Google search engine.
As mentioned previously, Google looks for Quality and not for Quantity. Hence only top quality pages will be crawled and indexed and hence listed in search engine results. Other pages will be treated as invisible from search engine eyes.
RECOMMENDED: LSI Keywords: How To Boost Onpage SEO For Ranking & Traffic | Keyword Optimization
Related; Top 7 Best Ways To Speed Up Your WordPress
7. Responsive design is must.A mobile version of your website is needed these days. Almost everybody is now using smartphones. So, your website should be visible properly on mobiles as well.
You should not only focus on making your site mobile friendly, you should also make sure that it should be optimized to adjust with any screen resolution and to check whether it is responsive or not. This will then allow the user to easily navigate through the site pages.
On top of this, if are not having mobile application yet, you are losing the grip on the market. You should do something to offer a satisfying user experience for the people who can try to get connected with you from any medium.
RECOMMENDED Articles for you:
- Top 18 Reasons To Develop Mobile App For Business | Small Business Marketing
- Making Blogger Responsive Mobile-friendly Template Design
- 10 Best Mobile-Friendly Test Tools List & Website Testing Sites 
8. Retargeting & remarketing.Update your older posts and pages, remove dead or broken links, add more information into already published pages. Those pages will recall your visitors and help to build trust. You need to find older but most trending pages and redesign and retarget them for targeted traffic. The updates and fresh information will encourage your visitors and customers to come back to your website to get more and this will convert them into the regular reader for your site.
In remarketing, you can provide friendly reminders to your potential readers to let them know that you are still working and updating the quality content for them. You not only need to upgrade your writing style but, the quality you were providing earlier with customized landing pages as required to gain a search engine marketing advantages over your competition.
You must read; Top 3 Key Reasons To Review, Edit & Republish Old Posts | Build Website Traffic
9. Linkless mentioned backlinks.Backlinks are one of important SEO Campaign strategy for many years. But, nowadays linkless backlinks which are nothing but mentions also play a major role in 2019.
Google search engines are evolving rapidly these days, they also look for how wide you spread over the internet. And this can now be majored by counting mentions of your site.
There are tools to find out a number of mentioned, a couple of which are listed below:
- Google Alerts: Google has this basic and free tool which alerts you to find any mentions for your site across the world. You might use this tool for a long time for monitoring the backlinks.
- Awario : This is another helpful tool to find out linkless backlinks or mentions of your site.
- Talkwalker Alerts : This is an alternative tool of Google Alerts tool. This also allows you to see whether a site linking back to you is having high or low authority.
Tools like these are available in the market and help to understand Where you stand in the market? How wide did you spread all over the world?. etc. You should make use of such tools frequently just to see your blog outreach.
You must read recent experience; Why Buying Backlinks Will Not Help You With Search Engine Rankings | Advanced SEO
10. Relevance is the key to successful search engine marketing.You can't fool Google by showing you are publishing high-quality content when you actually not doing that.
Google is smart enough to assess the quality of the content that you are posting on your website. Google look billions of pages before deciding the search result ranking. Expectations are already cleared by Google where content should be related to the context of your website niche. They will then decide whether the content is relevant or comprehensive enough or not. Based upon their assessment, your content relevance is majored by Google.
So, you need to make sure that, content should be comprehensive, extensive, promising, absolute etc. and it should be beneficial to the audience from your niche.
As a professional, you must consider; 10 Ways To Find Your Market To The Profitable Niche
11. Voice search is everywhere now.Nowadays, more than 50% of people do Voice Search on daily basis. People are no longer interested in typing.
So, you need to make your website Voice Search Enabled to stand in this trendy world. Instead of typing queries, people most of the time use Voice Search feature from their mobiles or laptops.
Websites having strong link authority tend to rank higher in Voice Search. The information which is easy to read and understand is helpful as well. Your content which was shared mostly on the internet appears frequently in the voice search results.
If you are facing a problem with Voice Input button on your Android smartphone; check out: [FIX] No Voice Input Button On Android Keyboard Settings
Bottom LineThese are some of the trends that have changed the digital marketing industry in 2019. These trends are expected to continue in the future and will make a mark in the world of search engine marketing.
With the advances in technology and the easy availability of internet across the world, consumers are using search engines for every query. Whether they want to buy a product or learn about a new service, they will open a search engine and type a few keywords to learn more about the same. The businesses that feature on top of the search results get higher website clicks and higher traffic.
If you have not joined the SEO bandwagon yet, now is the time to do so. Otherwise, you might lose out your consumers to the competitors. Always consider your target audience and your long-term business goals when building an SEO campaign for the search engine marketing of your products.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!