The truth is, once you publish your post, you and your RSS subscribers are the only people who get known about your new post.
Growing a blog takes time - but making awareness about your blog makes it more easier.
Follow all that apply:1. Optimize your Keywords
- Before using any keyword, read your whole post and find the exact topic-keyword which describes the content of your post.
2. Ping & Share your post on Bookmarking & Social Sites
- First shorten the post-URL. Sites like Digg, StumbleUpon etc. are really traffic grabber for a selected topic-keyword. Ping your URL on it. Then to grab public quickly on your post you need to share it on social sites like FB, Twitter etc.
3. Find related topic & Comment
- Now you need to find other posts related to your topic and then comment on them; just to develop relationships which further causes more traffic.
4. Scanning Market & Specific target sharing
- Now you need to significantly find the specific readers about the topic. Like if you are talking about Photoshop then you need to let some widely used Photoshop users know about your content and tutorial which they can come to see & talk, which further causes more sharing.
5. Inform & Ask other
- Inform your readers about new tutorial meanwhile, ask other bloggers or writers to recommend your post and to write a blog about or link to your topic. This can be a good way to build healthy backlinks.
Earning traffic is not a rocket science, but these steps are much easier to follow for anyone to generate valuable visitors.