The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Video monetization —
YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming platforms on the Internet. You'll amaze by knowing that with over 5 billion videos being watched on Youtube every single day.
People used to search; what is the easiest way to earn money from YouTube? How many views do you need on YouTube to make money? How do beginner YouTubers make money? How many views do you need to make $1000 on YouTube? And so on.
Earning money from YouTube seems to be as simple ONCE YOU KNOW about uploading quality content, generating millions of views, and making $$$ as a share of advertising revenue. Even though, a lot of people, especially beginners are not that aware and they lacks to know how to create a YouTube channel? How to make YouTube videos? and make money from them.
So in this article, even though you are a complete beginner, I am going to tell you profitable ideas and working steps to make money from YouTube.
Before starting a YouTube channelAll you need to know before starting a YouTube channel —
Before taking a step ahead, I would like to tell you some facts about this popular platform.
YouTube is a popular social network site and video streaming platform, so it does not permit the monetization of copyrighted content.
You must have authorized permission to use the copyrighted content of others commercially.
To be straight; you cannot use/edit/change/alter someone else's content without permission. YouTube site is for users who are creative and want to make their own videos.
Once the YouTube community found such copyrighted content in your video, that particular video can be REMOVED from YouTube as well as the possibility of your YouTube account being banned, and cannot be ruled out.
10 Easy Steps To Make Money With YouTube
1. Create a YouTube channelThere is no difficulty in making a YouTube account and channel. All you need to open YouTube, just sign in using your Gmail, and you will be redirected to your YouTube homepage. But this is not the last step of the YouTube channel making process. In fact, by default, every YouTube account is connected with a channel.
Here I would like to suggest you set up your new YouTube channel as the main account, instead of the existing one. As I said, once you sign in to YouTube by your Gmail account, by default it will take your same name as per Google or Gmail. But this is not your YouTube channel name, right! You may want to keep a different channel name not same as the Google or Gmail.
Here are the key points to create a YouTube channel:
- Sign in to your Google account first.
- Create a new YouTube channel using your Google account.
- Navigate to the "Customize Channel" page.
- Add basic information to your channel for SEO.
- Upload branding elements to your channel. [Profile picture and banner image]
- Customize your more advanced layout options.
- Add videos and optimize them for search.
Once you have set up your YouTube channel, you have to add a proper description for your channel. Also, don't forget to add an email address, make sure it is suitable for your content and it should be business purposes. If there is no email address suitable for your YouTube channel, you have to create a new one. After all the process your YouTube channel is all ready to upload videos and drive views on it.
You may also like to read; Top 15 Best Strategies For Building a Successful YouTube Channel Professionally [Vlogging]
2. Make engaging video contentAfter creating a YouTube channel. The next part that comes up is to make great and catchy videos to upload.
At the first, making a video can be a tough part for many people, especially for beginners. Making the first YouTube video that will appeal to the audience to drive more YouTube views is not easy. But if you want to make money from YouTube and grow your channel it is important to make videos that go viral so the people would love to watch them again and again. This is how your channel will grow and gather a large number of subscribers. Once you find the clue about exactly what people want and if you can give them a proper solution, you will be famous on YouTube in a very less time.
As I said above whatever you are going to upload on YouTube or any video streaming platform, your content should follow the community guideline.
At first, it is important to make a list of great ideas for YouTube videos. You can check top 21 YouTube video ideas and it will help you to gain a lot of views in your videos, so more video views and subscribers as well.
To create great YouTube videos for maximum views, at the start you can shoot with your mobile camera but make sure the camera quality is top-notch. If you are not convenient with it, you can invest some amount of money and buy a decent and good camera to shoot.
Just remember, attention-grabbing videos will drive more views, more subscribers, more fame, and so ultimately more money.
3. Boost your views and subscribers on YouTubeIt is simple logic that the more viewers you have on your YouTube channel, the more you earn from it. The more subscribers to your channel, the more views you will get on your videos. The question is how do you get more views and subscribers to your YouTube videos and channel?
There are many things you can do, but the most fundamental things for YouTube channel are:
- Video Titles
- Video Descriptions
As we all know the power of social media, anything can get viral in very little time. By using social media you can promote your YouTube channel and your videos. Share your daily posts from Youtube on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WhatsApp. These are the popular sites where you will get more views. If you are a blogger or you have your website then it is more than good. You can write related articles and embed your YouTube videos within the article.
Also check; 12 Tips To Get Free 1,00,000 Real YouTube Subscribers Fast
4. Make money with YouTube AdSenseYouTube AdSense is one of the best ways to make money for every YouTuber. To generate income from YouTube AdSense, it is important to insert advertisements within your video. For this, you need to enable monetization for your YouTube channel. So, your YouTube videos can be submitted and approved for monetization.
To monetize your YouTube channel you must reach the required number of subscribers and mandated watch hours. Once you have completed 1000 subscribers and 4000 watching hours on your channel, then you are eligible for monetization for your Youtube channel.
There are 3 easy steps to enable monetization on YouTube:
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the screen, then go to "YouTube Studio" in the dropdown after you click.
- Once you are in YouTube Studio, find the Monetization option on the left-hand side of your screen and click on it.
- You will see the monetization window then click on start.
However, you must build a trustworthy audience before monetizing through Adsense. When people watch your videos they see the ads. Advertisements are known to be closed for first-time visitors if they seem fake.
Also, if you do not have enough viewers, your Adsense approval request may be denied. So try to construct your YouTube videos genuine so the people would love to watch them. To keep a track of your viewers, you can check YouTube Analytics.
Because we are talking about YouTube Adsense, I would like to tell some facts about copyright videos. If you're using a copyrighted video, you will see copyright notice in front of that video and the copyright claimed person may show ads on that copyrighted video, even if you've uploaded it. In the case of a false claim, you can file a dispute.
You may also know about YouTube AdSense alternatives; Top 7 Google Adsense Alternatives For YouTube Channel | Video Monetization
5. Sell products or merchandiseThere are plenty of products to sell that can help you make money through your YouTube channel.
Selling merchandise like shirts, coffee mugs, bags, snapbacks, anything you can sell and get benefits beyond revenue as a commission and referral income.
Selling products will also enable you to build and create your own brand and it will then further help to develop an online personality like a social influencer.
Online sponsers always looking for social influencers who affects and drive more sales for ther merchandise.
Check out: 15 Best Tips to Become a Successful Vlogger on YouTube Professionally
6. Affiliate marketingAffiliate marketing is another great way to make money from YouTube. Affiliate marketing is nothing but promoting a product, brand, or service with the help of your YouTube daily videos.
Below the video description or in the video itself, you can mention a certain product and its uses. By providing a product link in the video description is one of the best ways to promote and make money from it. Recently I write the page that you would like; Start Earning with Affiliate Marketing on YouTube Channel, just read that page to get more about affiliate and YouTube.
Most people not just watch your videos but they read the description box as well. There are huge chances that they will click on the affiliate link and you will get paid a fixed commission for that product or service. Many YouTubers have claimed to earn more money through affiliate links rather than just advertisements.
7. Drive traffic to your blogIf you are a blogger and have your website, then YouTube is a great way to drive traffic to your blog and make money online.
To increase traffic to your blog, it is important to add your blog links in your YouTube video description. Your viewers or subscribers will get to know that you have a YouTube channel and you are not doing just vlogging but blogging as well.
Check the page; Top 12 Ways To Get 5x Website Traffic From YouTube | Video Traffic Sources
Add blog links at the end of the video [on the 'i' Button] and insist to visit your site.
Similarly, if you are a techo blogger and want to increase more subscribers to your YouTube channel, you can mention your YouTube video links in your blogs as well. Your website and YouTube channel will grow as fast as before.
8. Get paid to reviewsPaid reviews on your channel is another great way to make money online. There are millions of review channels are available.
If your content is related to reviewing a product or service and if you have decent subscribers and views then you can approach businesses or brands to review their products for a fixed amount.
Which type of content you have and on which topic you make YouTube videos, these things matter a lot.
- If there is a fitness channel, you will get an offer to review any protein brand or product.
- If you are making videos related to beauty, there is more possibility you will get a chance to review any beauty product or a big brand on your channel.
9. Set up YouTube fan funding for your channelFan funding allows users to make one-time donations to their favorite channels and content creators. Fan funding provides a great incentive for you to continue creating engaging video content.
To be eligible for the fan funding feature, your channel must satisfy the below requirements:
- You must be a resident of Australia, Japan, Mexico, or the United States.
- Your YouTube account should be in good standing.
- You must meet the requirements for a YouTube partnership or Adsense criteria.
- You must have verified your account by phone.
- If you are a part of a Multi-Channel Network (MCN), you must also be eligible for fan funding.
- You must have an approved and verified AdSense account linked to your YouTube account.
10. Super chat and super stickersSuper chat and super stickers are also the best ways to make money on YouTube. Gamers and influencers are making money from it. You can give your fans another way to connect with you during live streams.
Super chat and super stickers are fun, bright messages and stickers that fans can buy to show their support and help them stand out.
Most social media influencers and gamers who post their gaming videos and do live streaming are making money from this process. So, this can be another income source from YouTube not early but in the future definitely.
Bottom LineYouTube is the only platform where you can show your talent and at the same time make money from it. There is no limit to making money from YouTube.
If you keep on the right track and can manage your videos and promote well, you become a celebrity overnight that's for sure!
I hope you loved this article and found a lot of useful information for you.