Fixing "Unfortunately Music has stopped" —
The Android OS is at the top of best mobile operating systems having lots of features, but its framework itself sometimes fails to serve users requirements, especially talking about MUSIC APP. So some of you people are now facing a common Android problem with the music player app like "Unfortunately Music has stopped". It sometimes very disappointing thing when music player gets stopped and the message keeps popping up on the mobile screen.
People often search the questions on Google; how do I fix unfortunately music has stopped? How do you fix unfortunately WhatsApp has stopped? How do I fix unfortunately app has stopped? How do I fix unfortunately messages has stopped? How do I fix unfortunately contacts has stopped? Why does my messenger app keep crashing? And so on...
No worries, you have now reached on the final destination and in this page, I'll talk about how anyone can solve this "Unfortunately Music has stopped" error quickly.
In the previous page, I was talking about that you might like to know; Where Are Google Offline Maps Stored? | Google Maps | Android
5 Reasons, why "Unfortunately Music has stopped" occurs?You need to understand what are the reasons behind this error:
- Software flaw: This is a rare possibility when the operating system fails to access music files and because of this, the application gets crashed.
- Updates are missing: Sometimes the application is not updated to the latest version and the operating system could not deal with the old version. Also, updating to the latest version may overwrite the application files and it could corrupt the application.
- Less storage memory: It could be a case that, very less storage space is available and you tried installing the music app update forcefully on your mobile device. Its good practice that, you should free up some memory while updating the applications, it helps the operating system to work smoothly.
- Presence of Cache: Same as that of the computer, unnecessary files stored in cache memory triggers such errors. The cache memory keeps temp files of the application and due to which this error keeps popping up on your mobile screen.
- Corrupted app: Since music files can also be played by any other 3rd party player installed on your phone, then there could be chances of corrupting your default music application.
You may also like to read; 15 Best Ways, Speed Up Your Android WITHOUT ROOT
Fix "Unfortunately Music has stopped" errorJust follow below steps to fix this "Unfortunately Music has stopped" error on your Android mobile devices:
Step 1: Force Quit your Music player and restart
- Just Force quite or Kill your already opened Music Player.
- Restart or Reboot your smartphone.
- Sometimes one quick restart works..!
Check out; 12 Tips To Save, Improve, Boost & Extend Mobile Battery Life
Step 2: Clear Data and Cache of Music Player
- Go to Settings >> tap on Applications or Application Manager >> then Click on All.
- Scroll down and tap on Google Music Play or Music option.
- Tap on Clear Cache button.
- Also tap on Clear data button.
- Tap on Force stop button.
- Restart or Reboot your android device.
RECOMMENDED: Top 35 Best Android Tips, Tricks & Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind // Smartphone Tricks
Before buying new phone you must read; Smartphone Buying Guide: 15 Things To Consider Before Buying A NEW Phone
Step 3: Clear System Partition Cache
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press and Hold Volume UP, Power and Home button at a time.
- The phone will go into System Recovery mode.
- Use Volume up and Volume down arrows to navigate across the screen.
- Navigate to wipe cache partition option and use Power button to confirm.
- That’s all, just restart your smartphone.
I’m sure by following any one of the methods from listed ones will help you resolve the error.
If you are facing this error or something you want to suggest apart from the above points, feel free to use below comment section to get in touch with me anytime. Happy to hear from you and to implement the suggestions for helping others.
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!