Buying online AC, fridges, washing machines, dishwashers, and other major kitchen and home appliances are now becoming more beneficial choices in India as compared to other countries. There are many benefits in buying household supplies online. First of all, you get unbeatable discount prices. Also, you get brand-new and genuine products. Other benefits include no interest EMI payments, and moreover you also able to return the product for a full refund if not satisfied, etc.
Just to give you an example, below are some of the benefits by the Amazon India, the leading global online retailer, offering the most affordable sale. The same deals & offers are not always available, but it is a good idea to check this link to the special offers page on Amazon.in India's website.
Android users used to search; what are the best smartphone tips and tricks in Android? List of Android secrets, hacks, shortcuts & hidden features you must know about? Cool smartphone tricks? What are the hidden codes to access Android secrets, tips and tricks? And so on...
Well, there are a variety of settings and user-friendly options, some of them are quite secure than others. Here I have listed most working best hidden Android tips and tricks that you must aware of handling your smartphone.
You can squeeze so many things in Android; you probably haven't even bothered opening up the Accessibility settings. These features are built to save you money, speed up the processor and boost your device even faster as possible.
These are the best-hidden Android features on your smartphone that you must go through these android hacks to know your phone to the fullest to enhance their usability with numerous new features.
Last time we have seen; 12 Tips To Save, Improve, Boost & Extend Mobile Battery Life and today we are going to see to know much about your Android device.
10 HIDDEN ANDROID FEATURESEven though many Android phone users are not aware that much about these hidden features, they are still using smartphones for most of the times every day, however, they need to be smart enough. And that is why I have listed unknown and cool Android features and tips to make you smart.
Listed top 10 Android tricks and hacks you probably don't know existed inside the Android system:
1. Dev Options >> Don't keep background activities.This is one of the best and helpful features that are hardly known. This feature helps to force-stop background running apps as these apps draining the RAM of your device even you are not using them.
For this, go to setting >> general >> developer option >> Limit background process. By default its value is set to Standard limit, change it as per your requirement, suggestion is to keep 2.
You must know; Top 12 Things YOU SHOULD STOP TO DO on Mobile Right Now | Improve Mobile Performance
2. Track data usage.This one is mostly used to show how much internet data have been used. By using this, you can avoid excess internet data usage.
For this, go to settings >> data usage and adjust as per the plan you are on. Here you will see, two conditions, one is for warning to give notification if data limit is reached and another one is to STOP.
Check out; Greenify - Optimize Your Android To Run 10x Faster
3. Silence phone calls.Once you get the phone call, there may be the situation you want to put the phone silent ASAP, yes you have that option.
For incoming calls there is by default only two options, one is green to pick the call and other is red for reject. While the incoming ringing, you can press volume buttons for silent the call ring. Try it.
You may also like to know; How To Make Loud Ringtones Without Losing Quality | Boost MP3 Volume
4. Mock location.This feature will help you to change your current location. GPS is there to tell the actual location of your device, but once you check the mock location you can set your location as per you want.
For this, go to setting >> general >> developer option >> Allow mock location.
(Warning: in case, if you checked this feature and if you lost your mobile, you will then not able to track its location.)
5. Restrict data usage.If you are willing to prevent some apps to not to use your data then, this feature is made for you. By this feature, you are able to restrict internet use by the apps you set.
For this, go to setting >> data usage >> menu >> restrict background data >> check apps then choose.
This feature will help you save the cost of the internet bill.
RECOMMENDED: 15 Best Ways, Speed Up Your Android WITHOUT ROOT
Related; 9 Best Ways To Fix Android Battery Drain Issues
6. Custom fonts.Here you can change the font of your Android device as per you want. You can find lots of fonts in the play store.
For this, go to settings >> Device >> font and choose as you want.
Check; Top 15 Must Have Android Apps (2019) Right After Buying A New Smartphone
7. Boost graphics.This feature will help you for fast graphics process on your Android device by GPU rendering. Moreover, it will help faster and smooth experience while playing games on your mobile.
For this, go to setting >> developer option >> force GPU rendering option under the drawing section.
(Note that, it may cause drain more battery.)
8 Turn off animations.Animations give a perfect visual effect in your mobile. Animation uses too much battery & RAM and may cause hanging.
To turn off, go to setting >> developer options >> navigate to drawing section, turn off the following options:
1. Windows animation scale
2. Transition animation scale
3. Animator duration scale
9. Text to speech.Text-to-speech is mostly used in case of driving mode. Once you enabled this mode, it will automatically read incoming messages. Moreover, this will also read caller's information as well as subject and sender information of new email received.
For enable, go to; settings >> language and input >> Text-to-speech option >> and then Enable driving mode i.e. hands free.
(If you want better listening to a speech, then you can download and install custom voice in your mobile.)
10. Uptime.This Uptime indicated the total time of the phone running.
For this feature, go to; settings >> About phone >> Status.
This feature also helps to find mac address, IP address, IMEI number, roaming status, etc.
Moreover, you can check the battery usage graph by each app in battery option.
Don't forget to check; Top 35 Best Android Tips, Tricks & Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind | Smartphone Tricks 2019
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!