People used to search; how can I learn faster typing keyboard? How to learn to type fast? How to master the keyboard? Fast typing tips and techniques? Is there any way to learn to type faster on a Keyboard? how to type extremely faster and accurately?
Besides practicing regularly and trying all those typing tests (which are good for you), we are suggesting you to some of the best tips that will make your typing speed up like never before. If you like, you can also try timed typing test free for free keyboarding lessons online! Trust me, these quick tips are quite simple and easy to follow.
As Rome was not built in a day, you will need time to learn this skill and become a professional in this field. You must know that some people are rejected from their dream jobs, just because they are slow in typing. Yes, this is the fact that we all must remember before applying for any job.
We all know that typing speed does matter when it comes to choosing different career paths these days. Whether you are applying for any job, maybe as an executive or paralegal, typing is a much-needed thing that will open your ways to achieve the position. And, for such jobs, the faster you have typing speed, the better the chance you grab that opportunity. Plus, it is only the speed of typing that stands between you and the other candidate, when hiring the best person for the company.
And, one of the top questions that you will be asked during the interview is can you type 65+ words per minute? So, if you already have the skills to type such numbers of words, don’t you think you will be given the preference to work for them?
All of them, because maximum jobs will ask you to type and if you are a pro in doing that, thumbs up, you have passed half of the test. So, wait no more and check out these amazing hacks that will give a boost to your typing speed, making you eligible for most of the vacancies out there. Check out quick tips that make you move 10 fingers fast on the keyboard.
How to Type Faster: Easy Hacks to Master the KeyboardBe it quick courses or training, people are trying different things when it comes to learning this much-needed skill called Typing. And, why not, with the world turning into a digital market, what better than to speed up the typing for better work?
Well, of course, as soon as you tell them that, yes you can type as speedily as they want, nothing can stop you from getting hired. But, one question that strikes their mind before they type is how to type extremely faster?
Don’t worry, as we are going to share some easy hacks to maintain the speed and get a leg up on the competition.
Following tips and instructions are shown to improve the keyboarding skills that'll help you to type faster and accurately:
1. Focus on the technique.Did you know that typing is 80% technique, 10% speed, and 10% accuracy? Those who are already masters in typing, they will tell you that it is only and only the technique that matters the most. When you start with the right-hand postures and techniques, you tend to learn typing faster. On the other hand, if you are continuously focusing on typing faster, but forgetting our hand positions all the time, you are on the way to a bad typing habit is going to spoil your speed.
So, focus on the technique first rather than jumping on to typing fast.
You must know; 25 Best Ways How To Concentrate Better | Stay Focused At Work
2. Repeat and memorize.Typing is all about muscle memory. If you are typing the same piece of writing, again and again, the chances are that you will remember the alphabets on the keyboard better. And, when you have already decided to learn this skill, repetition is the only key that will strengthen your skill. So, take a paragraph or an article from some website and type it again and again to memorize the keys.
By repeating the same exercise over and over again, we are making our brain remember everything just like we learned to walk or cycle a bicycle as children.
Check out; 20 Lessons I’ve Learned from 10 Years Of Blogging [2008 to 2019]
3. Get a keyboard that comforts your hands.You might have seen a variety of keyboards including those with different shapes and sizes. So, are you going to pick any of it? Well, there are different ways to pick the best one that comforts your hands. Choose one that has soft keys, so that your fingers don’t hurt while typing. There are certain things that one should keep in mind before buying a keyboard. Starting with the size of the keys, you should see that the keys are neither too big nor small. It should simply be large enough to place the finger on it.
The second thing that should be kept in mind while buying a keyboard is concave keys. Yes, it is a great option for those who want to comfort their fingers and get the best results while typing.
RECOMMENDED: [Fix] Make Computer Run 10x Faster By Using Virtual Memory
You may also like to read: Firefox Booster - SpeedyFox | Quickly Make Firefox Run Faster
4. Don’t hesitate to make mistakes.When you have just started to type, chances are you will make a lot of mistakes. Don’t worry, this is not something that you should worry about. In fact, mistakes are proof that you are at least trying. When learning to walk, infants fall many times before mastering the skill. It is the same for typing. So, if you are seeing a page full of those red lines on the screen, don’t get nervous or stop typing.
What you need to do at this point in time is to continue typing. Yes, this is what will help you in learning to type faster and accurately. Plus, if you are quitting typing practice, just because you are making errors, there is no other way to excel in this skill.
So, forget the worries when typing, just remember that you have to learn it. No matter, how many mistakes you make, just by following the path of regular practice and trusting in yourself is what will take you to the end, which is becoming the master of the keyboard.
Check out; 28 Steps How To Make Google Chrome 8x Faster (100% Working)
5. Practice, practice, and some more practice.Well, one of the best things you can excel in typing is to practice. Yes, if you are slow in typing and wish to master your keyboard, practicing regularly will help you in speeding up the typing.
Software such as Hypno-Type also allows for subconscious practice that feels like you are not practicing at all. You just run the software on your PC, and as long as you are looking at the screen it is as if you are practicing.
Plus, when you practice one thing daily, at one time, it becomes a habit, and it is easier to motivate yourself to practice and increase your typing speed. Plus, if you are aiming for accuracy, with a regular practice session, you can simply become a pro in typing.
Isn’t that great?
And, who knows, it may even help you in achieving your dream job one day.
With these simple yet effective hacks, you can easily achieve your aim to become a master of the keyboard and typing as well. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead, follow these simple hacks, and be ready to become a professional typist within a few weeks. We believe that with these simple and effective tips, you can definitely become a pro in typing. Plus, there will be one more skill added to your resume.