Android users keep asking these questions to Google; How do you restart your camera on Android? Solving android camera error? How do I fix camera warning failed? Why did my camera stop working? How do I reset my camera? How to fix camera busy error? And so on.
There are a lot of issues that you face on your Android smartphone. If you start listing them and if you see a count of these issues, you will be surprised. But "Camera busy, Camera unable to start. If this repeats please power off your phone and restart." issue is one of those typical Android errors. This issue is usually seen on screen when you try to launch the camera application. I've seen even "Still can't connect to camera" on other Android OS based smartphone like Xiaomi etc.
And it’s annoying when you are using the camera or trying to launch the camera etc. Sometimes, this error also triggers when the OS itself crashes. This camera error makes it almost impossible for the user to use their smartphone cameras smoothly.
Be ready before you get further any Android issues, check: [SOLVED] 48 Common Google Play Store Error Codes Quickly
3 Reasons why camera unable to start?Before solving this issue, you should get down to the bottom of it. There are couple of reasons behind why this 'Camera Busy' error on Android smartphones is showing on your display.
- Force close - It could be a possibility that, last time the way you have closed the camera is not an appropriate way.
- Multitasking - You might be using the camera features on different apps at the same time.
- Image processor - This could be an internal error where image processing is not smoothly done by the OS itself.
Anyways, in this article, I'm going to explain the quick solutions for the most possible reasons that cause this error. I've listed a couple of steps below which will help you fix this Camera Busy, Camera unable to start Error on Android quickly.
Fix "Camera Busy, Camera unable to start" Android camera error.You have to follow the given steps to fix this "Camera Busy, Camera unable to start" error on your Android smartphone:
Step 1: Clear Data and Cache of Camera app
- Go to Setting.
- Navigate to Application manager.
- Open up Camera option.
- Tap on Cached Data and clear it.
- Try to Clear Cache as well.
- Also try to Force stop the app.
- Just Restart your smartphone, that’s all.
As an android user, you must know; Top 25 Reasons Android Beats iPhone
Step 2: Clear System Partition Cache
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Press and Hold Volume UP, Power and Home button at a time.
- The phone will go into System Recovery mode.
- Use Volume up and Volume down arrows to navigate across the screen.
- Navigate to wipe cache partition option and use Power button to confirm.
- That’s all, just restart your smartphone.
Read most annoying Android error: [SOLVED] "Error Downloading... Insufficient Space on the Device" Error
Related: How to Create Your PayPal Account Fast - Safe, Easy & Verify For FREE | Rs.200 For Signup
Step 3: Update the applicationSometimes, you will just have to check whether your camera application is up-to-date. Just connect to Mobile network or WiFi network and tap Check for updates in Playstore. Allow your OS to complete the updates. You might not face this issue anymore.
Check out; Greenify - Optimize Your Android To Run 10x Faster
Step 4: Factory Reset your smartphonePlease note: Before implementing this method, please take a backup of your data like contacts, images, any other personal data etc.
- Go to Setting
- Navigate to Backup and Reset option.
- Under Personal data section, tap on Factory data reset section
- A prompt will be displayed with a message saying all the data will be erased from your device memory including your accounts, data, settings, apps, music, etc.
- Tap on Reset phone button.
- On the restart, you will find your phone get reset and no data will be present on your phone.
- This is one of the last tries to resolve this error.
You may also be required to read for better handling your Android error; Top 12 Things YOU SHOULD STOP TO DO on Mobile Right Now | Improve Mobile Performance
I’m sure by following any one of the methods from listed ones will help you resolve the error.
If you are facing this error or something you want to suggest apart from the above points, feel free to use below comment section to get in touch with me anytime. Happy to hear from you and to implement the suggestions for helping others.