How to edit instagram photos like a pro? —
In the current online world and on social media, everyone wants to look beautiful and stylish all the time. As we all know, Instagram is one of the popular social networking sites that have more than 310+ million active users. Every day over 62+ million photos have uploaded on Instagram. By reading these digits you can imagine how Instagram has a popular social platform among the users. Millions of people worldwide who posting their images regularly on Instagram by using interesting features and tools provided by Instagram itself. When it comes to posting a picture on Instagram, many of you may edit your image to make it beautiful by using filter options on Instagram.
To make your image beautiful, Instagram allows users to use different editing features over there. Editing an image on Instagram is nothing but skills and as you see, everyone not perfect to edit their images beautifully and perfectly. Because lack of editing skills, users not able to make their images as they wanted to. But don't worry here I come with the top 12 Instagram photo editing tips for you, by using it you will able to grab a lot of user's attention towards your images as well as you can build your influencing self-identity online.
Because Instagram providing good features to photo editing, you don't need to use any other apps to edit your image. With a few options, you can easily make your images more attractive and eye-catchy for the audiences on Instagram. So, Let's take a look at it!
12 Instagram Photo Editing TipsLearn my Instagram photo editing tips and hacks to edit your camera photos. Follow photo editing trends that will help you to be popular on Instagram.
Here are the best photo editing tips you should follow:
1. Start with a quality shot.If you want to make a great Instagram post, first of all, you have to take a quality shot on your camera. To click a quality image, you can go outside in the natural light and take a bunch of clicks. With a lot of images, you can able to choose some good images from them and post them on Instagram. A quality snap always seems natural and beautiful.
The locations, angles, the sunlight and many things over there that you have to observe around while taking a picture. Apart from these, natural light is a very important thing while shooting outdoor.
2. Choose effective filters by your choice.This is the most important and pro tip for every Instagram users. Instagram have a lot of filter options to make your image not only beautiful but also enhances brightness and warmth. It sounds weird when you read that "Instagram filters are like ice-cream flavours" Yes! It tastes differently from person to person. In simple words, the Instagram filters and editing options are suits as per different images, so choose the suitable and best filter for your photo.
You don't need to use another app to make your image beautiful, the Instagram filters and editing tools will do their job. Once you find out which filters are the best and suits for your images and how it looks, you can set a unique look for your feeds. The best part is, you can adjust any filter and editing effects 0 to 100 by tapping in a second. So, use such filters that will make your image looks more beautiful than before.
3. Apply filters for different pictures.If you have multiple photos to share with different angles, you can choose different filters for each image. You can edit each one image separately and that's the best thing for every user.
Just tap on the "Venn diagram icon" in the bottom right corner to bright individual images. It will allow you to edit all your images in the same effects. Editing multiple photos individually is worthwhile for every Instagram user.
4. Use minor editing options.After choosing the best filter for your image, I would suggest you take a jump on editing options by given below on the right side of the image. Once you tap on this, you will get more options to make your image more interesting.
You can adjust brightness, contrast, highlights and shadows. It has slider options too, so you can drag the slider to enhance the effects for your image as per your choice. Make minor edits according to your image and make it more attractive on Instagram.
5. Use Grids for the perfect click.This feature is much helpful when you taking a shot from Instagram directly. On the left-hand side, you will get the option called "Level". Once you tap on this feature, you can successfully align all the elements of the image to get a perfect photo.
By these grids, you can perfectly find out the midpoint of the image. You can set your image size as you want while taking a shot. Make visible these tools and you will ready the editing your image easily.
6. Ensure proper lighting.According to many professional photographers, observation is the most important thing to do, while taking a shot. You have to make sure about the light around. If you want to post a perfect image on Instagram, it is important to ensure the proper lighting around you. Natural light is the important key to a worthy and perfect image it brings lives in your shot.
If there is a poor light effect to take an image, it will trouble to edit your image. Whenever possible make sure to click images on the natural light and environment. Find out the best schedule and then click the image.
7. Add a touch of lux.Have you ever notice the Lux option over there on Instagram? Don't worry if you don't know about this feature, I will tell you. This is another interesting feature that Instagram provided to make your image brighter and beautiful. If you want to edit your Instagram image like a pro, then this feature will help you to make it and worthy for an Instagram post.
The Lux is very easy to use. When you still on the screen of the filter section, you able to see the "little icon of the Sun" above the image. Hit that icon and by the slider, you can adjust the effect of lux for your image. This tool will automatically adjust the brightness, contrast and also highlight of the main part of the image.
8. Always aim for quality, not quantity.Many users have a habit to take a lot of images instead of quality once. Posting a lot of photos won't help you to gain your followers and likes, in fact, short and quality images will attract more people towards your image. Always aim for a quality shot. Take your time before taking an image, check the direction and angle and then click a few quality images over quantity.
For quality images, as I mentioned above that perfect and natural light is important around you. Poor light will damage your images and it will not worth as well as the background and camera angles are take your image to the next level.
9. Black and white effectThis one is another great editing tip for every user. From the past few years, the black and white image trend is flown very quickly on Instagram. This trend is going to popular all the time. Black and white combination of image becoming increasingly going popular on Instagram. This effect looks trendy and modern, also it looks like an old image pattern.
Instagram users using this effect to influence their image quickly. The Black and white effect will allow users to remember all the time. So, try something different and choose this effect for your images on Instagram.
10. Avoid over-editing.Some users have a bad habit of makeover editing and giving over effect for their images. Because lack of editing skills, many people do this mistake regularly.
Overediting will not worth for the audience of Instagram as well as it will not appealing at all. Make your image sober and simple with the tools given on Instagram and make it beautiful and eye-catchy for your audiences.
11. Photo Collage.If you want multiple images in one frame then you can choose photos according to you and collage them in one. Collage has been trending on Instagram for years.
Nowadays, if you see there are scrapbook is available. With the scrapbook effect, you can easily make multiple images in one frame. This is a sub-trend that usually Instagram users are using regularly. Fortunately, many free editing apps help to create a cool collage effect.
12. Create your signature.Always remember that your online reputation is the most important thing for you and your business as well. Instagram is the popular social media site, where anyone comes to your page and will judge you by the images that you uploaded on your profile. It is your responsibility to make it unique and stand out from all others once.
Create your own identity online by sharing beautiful feeds on Instagram. When people visit your page, you have to make them impressed by your images. Make them have an idea about your work as well as post such content that they expect from you. That's an important thing for you always.
On Instagram there are thousands of brands, influencers and selfie-takers have actively come every day and post different images with beautiful effects. I am sure above all the pro-tips will helps you to make your images to the next level and enhance to be a part of this competition on Instagram users and influencers.