People used to search; how to set up an office at home for professional blogging? How to make a personal office of any room in the home? How to set up an office at home? How To Create an Amazing blog? How can I make my home office more productive? How do I set up a home office? How do I create a workspace at home? and so on...
No worries, here in this article, you will find answers to these and many other questions. Blogging comes with tons of advantages. In any other business, you have to invest lacs of rupees to start your own business. Whereas in blogging world, you have to invest Rs.1,000 to Rs.2,000 only and that's for buying the domain name and hosting service.
But let me make myself clear, after buying the blog by spending up to Rs.2,000 doesn't mean you start earning from very next day. If you do well in blogging, you will definitely be going to start earning. What you have to do is, write articles which are catchy, unique, trendy, interactive, etc. You can browse through my site, where you will find more helpful blogging tips, tricks, techniques, etc. for starting or maintaining your own blog.
Here you will need an office to be a professional blogger. Like in any other business, the owner of the company has its own personal space to be more productive. Same is the case with blogging, in order to increase your productivity, you have to build a personal space to work on your blogging business. Either you can pay heavy money for a rented property or buy a commercial office or simply set up right office space for blogging at your home. I will recommend, instead of wasting money in a rented property, it's always better to start blogging from home office. The reason being you can work any time in 24 hours.
Blogging from home is now one of the dreams that every other job holder thinks of. You might have seen there are tons of part-time bloggers are capable of managing their expenses by blogging from home. And having a professional office setup space at home will obviously going to improve productivity.
From my point of view, if you come up with a decent budget, you can have a serviced office at your own home. Which can be helpful in your blogging or internet marketing business etc. I'm not going to force you to buys any unnecessary kinds of stuff at your home. But will recommend you few things which will turn your room in an office.
10 Tips to Setup Right Office Space for Blogging at Your Home.Just go through these tips, tricks, advice, and suggestions. It will help you to set up an office at home.
1. Personal room.At first, you will have to select a sophisticated room for yourself. The room should be suitable to set up everything as per your needs. Make sure that, it should not be crowdy, it shouldn't be nearer to common space of your home like lobby, veranda, etc. Try to choose a space where family members or your relatives won't be able to disturb you.
The room should help you to arrange all your things like computer, laptops, books, files, etc. more easily and comfortably. You may take help from your corporate friends as well to organize the room. It will turn your personal room into an office space.
2. Arrange Computer or Laptop.Since you have already reached this point which says now you think blogging as a career profession option. So, computer or laptops are the things you need the most. So first of all, select the best possible computer for yourself by considering your budget. If you don't have any budget constraint, you can buy a computer and laptop both.
Usually, professional bloggers manage to have a PC that holds the latest technologies, RAM, SSD, hard disc, etc. say to have a good backup in place. Also, try to select good quality LCD or LED screen for your machine. This will help you to avoid any visual disturbance. Also, choose the best quality monitor so that your eyes shouldn't get damaged. Also, if you travel a lot, you have to have a laptop so that you will continue to work even while traveling.
You must know; 15 Things Every ONLINE Business Should Know | Before/After Running a Business Online
3. Multiple Monitors.At first, it looks like wasting money on multiple screens just because you think that, you can manage everything with a single screen. But, as you grow, you have to look after so many things like how does your site look, what are the latest news in the blogging industry, whats going over Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. in the blogging industry, etc. And viewing everything on a single screen doesn't make sense.
So to improve productivity, you will have to arrange multiple monitors. It will obviously help you a lot, especially while looking after so many things which are necessary and can't be seen on a single screen.
4. Table and chair.Whether the office is small or large, it requires a table and chair. This is because when you work on the computer there shouldn't be any bad effects on your body, spinal cord, and eyes. You shouldn't blog by harming your body. Many bloggers do the same and they get problems in the future. You should purchase a table and chair of right (required) size according to your height. You can buy yourself furniture as per your budget.
Take chair in which length can be adjusted, has wheels, which you can tilt as you want. By this, you will feel comfortable while working. If you don't use a good quality chair and table, you may get tired after blogging for some time. Some people try to blog by sitting on the bed, some with a simple chair and table which causes problems in the future.
Check out; Top 16 Healthy Living Tips for Bloggers | Make Healthy Blogging
5. Internet connection.Whatever the work of blogging, it requires an Internet connection and a blogger's whole work depends upon the Internet, so take the best Internet connection. Just like you can take BSNL's broadband connection which provides better service in low budget. For professional blogging, you should have an Internet connection with more than 1 MBPS speed and if you work on YouTube, upload videos then you should use an Internet connection with even more speed.
Airtel broadband is best in India but it is quite expensive, in cheap, you can use local broadband, Wi-Fi or dongle. But if you stay in the village which is far away from the city where broadband can't reach, there you can use MTS, Airtel, Reliance Jio and idea dongle for Internet connectivity.
You must know; Impact of Cloud Computing Technology on The Businesses World
6. Office environment.First of all try to make your office noise-free, so that you and your team member don't get any problem (disturbance) while working. Avoid disturbance of TV, Xbox, friends, family members, and neighbors. Keep your office environment normal, use air conditioning if necessary so that you could work without stopping.
Keep your office clean, by this, your family members will be impressed and will support you and you will get the proper office like feel. The clean room will allow you to concentrate more at work and you could blog better. All the other members working with will also work happily by having a clean and clear office.
RECOMMENDED: Top 18 Advantages & Disadvantages Of Full-Time Blogging
7. Proper Arrangement.You need to arrange all the things in the office room in such a way that you should utilize them properly. Like, put your computer and files in the right place on the table, place luggage in a cupboard in the right manner so that you could easily get the things you needed.
It means to say that organize your office room how much you can. By this, you will get not only a feeling like being in office but also fun in working.
You may also like to know; Top 12 Blogging Skills Required To Be A BLOGGER
8. Choose perfect partner.If you are earning 50k+ rupees and the workload is more than it should, then find a perfect co-worker for yourself who is a good writer and has some knowledge of computer. You will get a lot of people who are greatly talented but don't have any work so choose a guy who can properly help you. This will benefit you and an unemployed person will get a job too.
If there are 2-5 members in your office with you then you can work quite well but you will need a big office room for that. It won't be difficult for you to arrange a big office when you start earning more than 50k.
9. Minimal Disturbances.Your workplace should be free from distraction. Blogging is an art, you must work in the same mindset all the times. This will lead you to produce a high-quality post. The less disturbance you will face, the more quiet environment you will have.
The silent and undisturbed place make you create precious and quality articles. Like as writers, story makers, etc. So, it's better to have an isolated and undisturbed place at home to be more productivity.
Also, check; Impact of Cloud Computing Technology on The Businesses World
10. Good to have Food..!!Like as in the corporate world where they are having designated cafeteria. So you must plan such kind of things for yourself too. You must arrange something for eating and drinking so as to get a little bit refreshment while doing your work.
Taking breaks makes you step out from a critical task and helps you reset your mood to a normal state. And once you join the work back again, you can look after a critical task with a different mindset. And that way, you could solve critical tasks quickly or easily.
Bottom LineSo dear friends those were some steps for those people who want to start professional blogging from their home and set up a personal office for themselves at home. I am sure you can set up a good office at home for yourself by following these steps. If you also blog from home then make the office of any room in the home and keep things organized and follow above given 10 tips to do professional blogging.
If you have some other things in your mind which might help others or something you want to suggest apart from the above points, feel free to use below comment section to get in touch with me anytime. Happy to hear from you and to implement the suggestions for helping others.