The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Image Compression Sites —
It is obvious that many people have to spend their time on a website that loads faster. The full-size image will reduce your page loading time, in other words, it takes too much time to load with your blog page and this is a very annoying thing for every visitor, reader, and follower of your website. As a professional blogger, you must know that several things have mattered a lot, to make your web page loading faster. Faster loading speeds mean better search engine rankings!
Top 18 Free Image Optimizer Sites To Compress Images Without Losing QualityCheck out best image optimization websites for free image compression:
1. JPEG OptimiserJPEG optimiser is one of the best online image compressor tools that will reduce your image size and optimise good quality. It allows you to upload and compress your photos online. This is very simple to use and a much-sophisticated tool for every blogger.
JPEG-Optimizer is a free online tool for resizing and compressing your digital photos and images for displaying on the web in forums or blogs, or for sending by email. Completely Free. No software to download.
This free online JPEG compressor that converts all your lossless JPEGs, PNGs, BMPs, GIFs, or high quality JPEGs to a considerably smaller file size.
JPEG optimiser will allow you to control the quality of the optimised image. That means by choosing an image you can select the size of the image and quality as per your requirement. You can compress file jpg online with your own settings. This feature is much useful for any photographer and bloggers as well.
2. OptimizillaAnother one image optimiser and free tool called Optimizilla! With the lowest size possible it helps to compress image online free with great quality.
This online image optimizer uses a smart combination of the best optimization and lossy compression algorithms to shrink JPEG and PNG images to the minimum possible size while keeping the required level of quality.You can easily compress your image including JPEGs, GIFs, and PNGs photos with this tool.
Optimizilla comes with a slider system, this can helps to check your before and after version of your photo. The best part of Optimizilla is that it allows you to upload up to 20 images at a time as well as it provides a set of compression of the photos separately into a folder.
This online jpg size reducer allows you to make all your web pages load faster by reducing the size of your JPEGs, PNGs.
3. Kraken: Best Image Compressor For WebsiteKraken.io is another great software of image optimizer online. The best part of this tool is you not only can JPEG and PNG files will optimise but also an animated GIF file can optimise and reduce its size as per your requirement. Once you upload an image, you will get a smaller size of image with good quality then you can download that compressed image in zip format as well.
When you need to generate sets of images in different sizes or dimensions, our easy-to-use image resizing interface has you covered. Just specify your required dimensions and pick one of several strategies for resizing your images, prior to optimization.Moreover, Kraken allows you to import and export your images in dropbox or Google drive. As I said, you will get various jpeg optimizer online tools to make the image compressed in minimum size. But if you want more advanced features, Kraken offers a pro-version. This version can able to input multiple image sources at once. Also, including unlimited image uploads, added things like geotags, copyrights, orientation you will able to get in pro version.
4. ImageRecycle: Free Image Size ReducerIf you want impressive result according to image compression then ImageRecycle is the best free image size reducer tool for you. From the above-reducing tools, you saw that these all not only allow JPEGs, PNGs files, but ImageRecycle compresses your GIFs and PDFs file as well.
We believe that image compression is a matter preserving the quality then reduce the size. Reducing the image size can be done using a massive compression of data and result a worsened quality. At ImageRecycle we totally respect your media quality by using a smart content optimization.
The best part of this jpeg optimizer is you can drag and drop your image immediately from your device for easy workflow.
Not just online free image compressor, if you want, you also get a free analyze and report of your website, ImageRecycle helps you understand which images on your site would benefit from your bounce rate and for optimization to improve your site’s performance.
5. CompressNowAs the title of this tool, you will get to know the power and service of this tool. Now compress picture for website.
CompressNow helps to reduce the weight of images, in order to use it on a website so that your website will load faster, and saves bandwidth.
CompressNow comes with a good user interface and a very easy to understand tool for making your image compression very well.
This is an easy image optimisation tool that comes with a set of photos uploading option. You can drag and drop up to 10 images.
6. Online Image OptimizerOnline image optimizer is a unique and dynamic image optimizer that helps you easily optimize images of all major formats. This tool has an interesting feature of conversion, so you can easily convert any image to another format.
Image Optimizer lets you easily optimize your gifs, animated gifs, jpgs, and pngs, so they load as fast as possible on your site. Furthermore, you can easily convert from one image type to another.
Likewise other optimiser tools, also let you upload the image via URL. That means you can optimise image directly on your website. Moreover, these tools and feature will save your maximum time and effort of replacing your old image into an optimised version online directly.
7. Tiny PNGTiny PNG is the Oldest and very popular image compression tool. With maximum possibilities, it will compress your images for your site.
TinyPNG uses smart lossy compression techniques to reduce the file size of your PNG files. By selectively decreasing the number of colors in the image, fewer bytes are required to store the data. The effect is nearly invisible but it makes a very large difference in file size!These online free image optimizer tools work great for almost all kinds of file format like JPEG and PNG images. It has also allowed you to upload up to 20 images at a time in this tool. Almost everyone looking for the best online jpeg compressor and this website image optimization tool is the best up to the image size of 5 MB.
8. Resize PhotosResize photos is another free compression tool to make your image optimisation well. Very simple and easy to use free image optimizer tool for everyone.
Resize Photos is a free online photo tool for resizing and compressing your digital photos for posting on the web, in email or on forums. There is no software to download, just upload your pictures and begin applying effects like captions, borders, reflections, rounded corners, rotation, or view the exif data.
This online jpeg compressor tool allows you to work om the maximum set of images to upload as well as you can set the compression level between 1-100. During the optimisation process "resize photos" tool allow you to apply some of the interesting image effects from their gallery. It may include photo effects, shadows, and many more things are there.
By using this online JPEG Compressor and Image Resizer you can compress JPEGs (JPG) files to a considerably smaller file size (ie. from 200kb to 100kb, or even 50kb) by adjusting the quality of the image and/or resizing the image. The lower the quality and the smaller the size of the image, the smaller the file size.
With GiftOfSpeed you can highly optimize website images for greater performance online.
10. Compressor: Compress pictures for websiteCompressor will surely help to maintain the image quality even though achieving the highest compression level. Simple design and very easy process to make your image resize. Very flexible tools for optimizing JPEGs, PNGs and GIFs files easily.
Compress your images and improve your SEO ranking. Get a higher Lighthouse score and increase your visibility in search engines. Achieve huge compressions while keeping the quality of the picture intact. Compressor can help you reduce drastically the size of your images and photos whilst maintaining a high quality with almost no difference visible to the eye.
I am glad to say that Compressor can reduce file sizes up to 90 percent and even more than that. The advantage is that Compressor is to optimize more number of images at a time.
11. WebresizerThis tool supports GIF, JPGs and PNG files to compress and optimize images quickly. It does the same thing like all others, that decreasing image size and compresses it with good quality. Web Resizer helps you optimize images for web and email too. Easy to use. Amazing results!
- Resize - change width and height
- Adjust contrast, brightness, saturation
- Convert photo to black and white
- Add a border
- No registration required
12. CompresspngOne of the great designed and quality image compressed tool for every blogger. The overall interface and the symbol of this website will make you feel a little bit weird but the performance of this tool is outstanding. This will allow to make queue up to 20 images at a time.
Compresspng and Compressjpeg these both sites are used to compresse other types of image file versions as well, which are BMPs, ICOs, GIFs, JPGs, and JPEGs files.
13. ImageoptimizerImageoptimizer is another one of the best tools to make your image resize and compress. It gives you some control according to image optimisation.
Using Imageoptimizer free online service, you can resize, compress and optimize your image files. Using the service is as easy as clicking of button! Optimized images are better! They are more suitable for web pages, email attachments, or even storage on your disk.
With Imageoptimizer you can upload an image from your computer and able to optimize the image quality and size that you want after processing.
14. ToolurThis online image compressor tool help you to quickly optimize your image files. The features of this tool will compress your image file more than you think.
This online image compressor allows to compress and resize your JPG or PNG images to save your disk space. You can specify the image compression rate and the image dimensions to reduce the file size significantly.
Image resizer, password generator, GIF maker, image converter and many more things are there. You can selfly specify the image compression rate and also the dimension of the photo to reduce the file size you want.
15. EzgifEzgif is a free image optimizer tool that filled with a lot of advanced features according to your image.
The JPEG optimizer can strip unnecessary metadata and compress JPEG images to reduce file size and ensure faster website loading times or fit the size under some software limits.
You can optimise almost any kind of files like GIF, PNG, JPG, WebP. Not only this but also you can convert any version into another one. Very well designed and easy to make your image compression.
16. IloveimgVery beautiful and secure tool for your image optimisation like its name!
Compress JPG, PNG or GIF with the best quality and compression. Reduce the filesize of your images at once.
You can drag and drop an image from your computer directly or you can select the image by clicking on it. If you registered on Google Drive or Dropbox, you can easily download the image directly on the iloveimg page.
17. IMGonlineA simple structure and much-sophisticated tool ever. IMGonline is a tool used to compress jpg files to a specified size in Megabite, Kilobite and percentage as well.
It is possible to compress JPG file by standard method by specifying level of quality.
The quality of the image is much higher. Only the drawback is a large picture of about 20 megapixels or 5-10 megabytes cannot be compressed in the range of 200-500 KB. But if you specifically reduces its size up to 3 to 5MB, then it will easy to compress your image.
18. Img2goWhen it's come to free online image size reducer compression, Img2go comes at the top of the search list.
Free Online Photo Editor: Add stickers, text, or other images. Crop, mirror, rotate or resize your image, and much more! You can easily add filters to your photos, resize images, add watermarks to your pictures, draw or write on photos. Add transparent, rounded corners to PNG and GIF images, use stickers or frames on your photos, or rotate images that are upside-down or sideways. And there is even more!
This popular tool will much helpful for not only image reduce but also you can choose the editing options from the top navigation of the canvas too. Img2go offers so many functions to make your images more beautiful.