But this only came as motivation to the company to come up with better solutions that would retain the confidence its users have had all along. Therefore, Apple recently unveiled the iPhone X, which came as a surprise to many as the phone has seen massive changes in a bid to make it one of the best phones ever built. There are several highlights about the phone that make it different from previous versions, and according to Apple, this move was necessary to give a boost to the model and continuously serve the demands of the market. Although the new iPhone was unveiled when Apple was celebrating 10 years since the iPhone was launched, not a lot of information about its features was issued. Therefore, many people interested in getting one are looking for facts about some of the awesome features that have been included in the phone to make it a better alternative to all other similar gadgets in the market. If you are looking to get one, here are awesome features added to the new iPhone that you should know about. Check out Apple iPhone X release date, Price in India, Full Specs, Comparison, Reviews at Amazon.
|iPhone X Features And Specifications You Must Know|
When does the iPhone X release date
- Pre-orders start on Friday, 27th October 2017
- Ships starting Friday, 3rd November 2017
- Supply is supposed to be extremely limited
Buy Apple iPhone XStay ahead of the edge by buying for the Apple iPhone X and iPhone 8/Plus on Amazon.in. Experience the latest features like wireless charging, all strongest Evo glass and aluminum body with water and dust resistance, 12MP, FaceTime HD camera, A11 Bionic processor, Retina HD display and much more. Buy the Apple iPhone X Online at Amazon India.
Top 17 New iPhone X Features You Don't Know AboutI don't know how it will affect Apple's overall sales since after launching of iPhone X people are waiting to purchase it. Check out iPhone X secret specs, hidden features & things you must know before buying Apple Phone.
Here are 17 cool & best features you didn't know about iPhone X:
1. Selfie Scenes in ClipsSelfie pole for iPhone - As a user of iPhone X, the new Selfie Scenes camera feature offers you an array of immersive animated landscapes while using the front-facing TrueDepth camera. This is a feature designed to allow you to enhance the taking of selfies.
2. Side buttonAlthough many people can see that the iPhone offers a button similar to the Lock button, they don’t realize that this is referred to as a Side button and comes with additional tasks.
Holding the Side button triggers the opening of Siri while when you double-click the button it opens Apple Pay. This is an intuitive design that has helped simplify tasks and de-clutter the phone to make it more presentable.
3. No home buttonStop searching how to add the home button to your iPhone screen - The new iPhone has also gotten rid of the home button, but this does not disadvantage users as to head to the home screen you only need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
Additionally, you are able to toggle between apps more easily than when you had a home button, not forgetting this allows for the all screen design to feature well.
4. All-screenApple's take on an all screen smartphone - Just like competing brands like Samsung Galaxy Note 8, the new iPhone comes with an all-screen configuration that gives you sufficient room to browse through windows. The screen is stretched from end to end only leaving tiny bezels at the edges.
5. GlassEvo Glass for iPhone X - Both the front and rear ends of the iPhone are made from glass, and this is not the ordinary glass used on other phones. Apple argues it is the strongest glass to ever be used on a phone. One of the properties this tough premium tempered glass adds to the phone is dust and water resistance, so your phone remains clean and glossy all the time.
6. Apple-designed stainless steel alloySurgical‑grade stainless steel - Apple designed one of the best stainless steel alloys for this gadget, and this material is what lies between the two glass covers of the front and rear sides.
7. OLED displayOLED and HDR outshine - The OLED display system was also adopted to enhance video quality. This is also the first in the iPhone family to come with such a display, so users should expect improved color accuracy, stronger contrast ratio, and perfect blacks.
8. HDRThe iOS 11 update brings HDR support to the iPhone X - Additionally, the iPhone features a true High Definition Range display, and this means you are able to watch movies in Dolby Vision as well as HDR10. Apple has paid a lot of attention to the design of the display and all this is in a bid to ensure users enjoy a premium feel while using their phones.
9. High resolutionThe futuristic high-resolution display with a scale factor of @3x - With a resolution of 2436 by 1125 pixels, this comes as the iPhone with the highest display resolution ever. It boasts of 458 pixels per inch, which is higher than what you would get with any other iPhone.
10. Face IDApple iPhone X facial recognition for security - Through the Face ID, you will be able to unlock your phone. The way this works is by scanning your face then a highly sophisticated algorithm interprets the information to decide if you are indeed the owner of the phone.
Apple argues that this is better than fingerprint scanning, so it was introduced as a replacement to the latter. There is only one in a million probability that the system would be duped by someone other than the owner of the phone.
RECOMMENDED: Fix iTunes Errors While Restoring or Updating or Downgrading iPhone
11. Portrait Mode SelfiesThe iPhone X build for a generation of selfie-takers - This is a feature that works with the support of the front-facing camera of the phone through the TrueDepth system to help you take better selfies. It is aided by a face recognition algorithm that is also able to scan the environment and propose the right lighting conditions to adopt.
12. Superior charging systemAan embedded wireless charging system - Again, Apple has for the first time embraced the wireless charging system to come with the new iPhone. This system allows faster charging and once fully charged, the phone is able to last 2 more hours before it runs out of power.
In just less than 30 minutes, you can have the phone charged to about 50 percent. This comes as a key feat of design as it also includes a Qi could, meaning you can use virtually any wireless charging pad you can get.
13. Portrait lightingCamera details on selfies & portrait lighting - Portrait Lighting is a feature that is backed by a complex algorithm that scans through the environment to analyze the way your facial features interact with light and using the data collected the system helps by creating lighting effects like Stage Light and Studio Light.
14. A11 Bionic ChipThe iPhone X/8 is more powerful than 2017 - Another amazing feature included in the phone is the A11 Bionic chip, which comes with a performance upgrade of up to 25 percent more and four high-efficiency cores embedded that offers 70 percent faster processing. It is more efficient than the A10 chip used in the iPhone 7, so expect better processing power and you can now seamlessly multi-task.
15. Faster Apple-Designed GPUAdded three‑core GPU up to 30% faster than A10 - According to Apple, the phone comes equipped with an advanced three-core graphics processor, which is part of the A11 Bionic chip. It performs faster by 30 percent when compared to the A10 Fusion chip used in the iPhone 7. The result of having these advanced chips is faster processing of graphics, so you are able to stream heavy gaming and your video quality is maintained at a stable position.
16. Bluetooth 5.0 supportIt guarantees twice the data transfer speed of the previous version - Bluetooth is a feature many people rely on during their daily operations, and its relevance is so key that you might need it in your car. Therefore, Apple saw the need to provide a reliable Bluetooth system that would allow the user to send more files and achieve greater efficiency while at it.
The new iPhone comes equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, which is able to offer twice the speed, 8 times the amount of broadcast messages, as well as four times the range achieved by the previous version, Bluetooth 4.2, which was used in the iPhone 7.
17. Neural engineThe A11 Bionic includes 5 new custom silicon engines - Most importantly, Apple came up with the neural engine through its A11 Bionic chip, and what this does helps in the recognition of people, places, or objects. The data is then processed by a machine learning system that can process up to 600 billion tasks per second, and this is used as a driving force behind the Face ID and Animoji features.
This post was written by Alissa Davis. Follow her at Allisa B. Davis where she writes articles on technology
Most of the readers don’t share as they feels that we as bloggers don’t require their tiny social share. But here’s the fact…
I've developed this blog piece by piece, your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support if you share this page on your social profile.
My dear reader! it won’t take more than 5 sec. of your time. The share buttons are there, please share and subscribe.
⚠ DisclaimerWe are one of the type of a professional review site that operate like any other website on the internet. We respect & trust our readers. And we are confident & would like to mention that the above post contains some affiliate/referral links. And if you make a purchase; we receive commission from the links/apps/products we refer. We are totally unbiased and do not accept paid reviews or fake reviews claiming to be something they are not. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Get The Latest Post Delivered Free to Your Inbox
Join over 2000+ people who get FREE and fresh content from this Blog. We Respect Privacy, You are Safe! No Spam!