The article discusses Jasper AI, transform the way you create content with Jasper AI! Discover the power of artificial intelligence in writing with its AI-powered content creation service. Create high-quality, original content for your blogs, business, or personal needs in a matter of seconds. With user-friendly interface and affordable pricing, Jasper AI is the perfect tool for enhancing your writing skills and improving productivity. Check out here for a comprehensive review and real-life examples of using Jasper AI.
Running banking applications on rooted device —
Running Android OS is the best system for mobile phones. Still several users getting errors. You, Stuck at banking-Android app doesn't work, because device is rooted, many rooted users searching about will banking apps work on rooted phones? How to Use Magisk Hide? Is rooted device safe for banking? How do I use Magisk banking apps? How to hide the root from gaming apps? Does GPay work on rooted phone? Unable to use Axis Bank App on Rooted Phones? How to fix Safetynet and root detection for financial apps and more. To answer all, and to run any banking app on rooted phone just keep reading.
Are you struggling with the SafetyNet security measure on your rooted phone and you are not able to use financial apps, games, and other OTT apps failing to enjoy the perks of a rooted Android device? Have you already tried many things but still getting failed to fix the rooted issue? Then you arrived at the right page. This guide will help you solve all the issues for hiding the rooted function completely and allows you to use all banking apps to the full extent on your rooted mobile device.
Why Magisk?Magisk app uses modern and advanced rooting techniques and has various features that pass Safetynet checks of Google. Moreover, it has ability to install more custom modules like repos in Android to extend the Andoird performance and tweaks the Android functionality.
Magisk Hide hides root detection for selected apps. But when Zygisk is introduced many users are facing many issues and were not aware of how to use banking apps on Magisk rooted Android devices. Magisk is dropping support for hiding root access and permissions from apps. So the question is; how to hide root and run banking apps on Android using Magisk?
All the applications, modules, & all the files, I am describing on this page are given in the steps with the links to download.
How to Use Banking App on Rooted Phone Magisk?When I try to open the application called Google pay [GPay] which is a banking application, it tells me that my device appears to be rooted and I cannot use it
Your phone showing an error message "This phone can't be used to pay in shops. This may be because it has been rooted or altered in some other way." And so this is where Shamiko module comes into the picture to bypass the Google pay [GPay] detection of root access. Now how do you use Shamiko?
- First of all, go to the main page of the Magisk app.
- Go to the 'Settings' option.
- Here what you need to do is make sure that Zygisk (Beta) is enabled.
- Then go into 'Configure DenyList' option.
- Now select your desired application that you want to use for bypassing root detection.
In my case, I want to use the Gpay app so I would check it in the list. Likewise, select your app and make sure it is checked.
- Then go back.
- Keep Enforce DenyList off.
IMP: You do not have to enable Enforce DenyList. I repeat dont toggle Enforce DenyList, keep it disabled. Even though Shamiko is using Configure DenyList, you do not require to enable Enforce DenyList toggle switch.
- Once you have done the above step, you need to reboot your mobile device.
- Shamiko is a Zygisk module used to hide Magisk root.
One of the important things you must note is that Shamiko is a closed source application and that is how it is going to be as per the developer so whether you want to use it or not is your personal preference.
- Once you have enabled all those things you can go back into the Magisk application and make sure that Zygisk (Beta) option is enabled.
- Go to 'Configure DenyList' again and check your desired app have the check box marked.
- Now go back to the home page of the Magisk app.
- You will see the Modules option, open it and select the option that shows 'Install from storage' to install new modules.
- Here you have to install two modules as follows:
All you need to do is download the following modules and save their zip files into your device storage and then install them one by one respectively.
- Universal SafetyNet Fix the latest version:
- Shamiko latest version:
- Universal SafetyNet Fix the latest version:
- Once you downloaded and stored all the files on your mobile, go back to the above step and install the Universal SafetyNet Fix module first. Then you need to reboot. After that, install the Shamiko module and again you need to reboot your mobile.
Rebooting is the most important part of the successful installation of modules to make sure they work effectively from the boot of your device.
- Now after restarting come back into android OS, you can unlock a device and go back into the Magisk app, and herein you need to perform the same validation check one more time. Just need to make sure nothing has changed after module installations. Check Zygisk (Beta) option is still enabled and go to Configure DenyList once again and check your desired app has the marked check box. Now go into Magisk modules and make sure Shamiko is also installed and it is active now.
- If you open your desired application it will still give you the same error and it is because you are missing one important step of app validation and that is the Magisk app itself.
- Here you must know that the Shamiko app is hiding Magisk root, Zygisk, and Zygisk modules. And it is not hiding the Magisk app.
- Here you are required to hide the Magisk app from the mobile UI.
- Now go into the Settings of the Magisk app, select 'Hide the Magisk app' and give a name to the app that will be used for you as a masked Magisk app.
- Let's give it the name as MyApp and say Ok.
- You will get a pop-up message, just choose install and when it asks for "Do you want to add a shortcut to the home screen?" then say Ok and Allow to create it.
- Now the Magisk app has disappeared from your home screen and it has also disappeared from your application drawer as well.
- Now you will get a new shortcut for the Magisk app and in case you want to access all your modules you can use that shortcut to access all your Zygisk (Beta) settings and can Configure DenyList and its stuff and you can also configure your modules too.
- Now here you need to do a final reboot of your device from the device menu and you are good to go.
- After rebooting go ahead and open your desired app.
- This time the app will not show any error and it is no longer detecting root even though your device is still rooted.
Bottom LineSo it is the method that shows how you use your banking apps by hiding the Magisk app with the latest Magisk version, Shamico app, and modules.
I hope the steps and the page helped you run the banking app on the rooted device.
If you like then don't forget to share this page on your social accounts to help more users like you.